[50] [!!]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The two woke up, close and with their arms and legs tangled. Both wore only boxers because of the heat and it was reaching 09:30am when Jimin had to wake Yoongi up slowly.

"Wake up, Yoongi~" he said softly, peppering kisses down the other's jawline to his lips.

Yoongi mumbled something inaudible, then opened his eyes to meet Jimin's.

"Morning baby." He managed to say in his raspy, half-awake tone.

It was one of his favoured nicknames for Jimin, and the younger liked it, especially when Yoongi sounded like that.

"Get up Yoongs, we have stuff to do!" Jimin said, sliding out of bed and standing on the cool tile floor in the morning sun that came through the balcony doors in their bedroom.

"Do I have to, Jiminie?" Yoongi asked, rolling onto his side and propping his head up with his arm, "can't I just admire this beautiful view?"

The older smirked, eyes taking in and brain remembering what Jimin looked like, stood in his only boxers with messy hair and body that was highlighted with the light of the rising sun. This was a sight to remember.

"Yoongi!" Jimin blushed furiously, "I'm going to make breakfast."

He left the room, leaving Yoongi to roll onto his back and sigh, eventually getting up.

The only extra clothing the two of them had put on were fluffy white bath robes as the ate breakfast.

They got dressed and headed into Jeju City to shop for basic supplies. They had a car - it came with the villa when it was rented - which was convenient.

It was a large, busy city that, surprisingly, gave off a more relaxed vibe. It could even be described as quiet compared to Seoul, and even Busan at a push. But, it was a nice atmosphere for the young couple on a holiday.

"Don't forget the bread, for gods sake Yoongi." Jimin chuckled, watching the blonde walk right past some loaves of white farmhouse bread.

The two bought what they felt they'd need and headed home to unpack their shopping that would last them the week. They'd explore the city at a later date; right now, they just wanted to relax.

its all good from now on i think

nearly finished aaaa

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro