Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Review For: @Sasukeandciel

[Name] Midnight Mask
[Age] 17
[Pony Type] Unicorn
[Colors] Dark purple (coat), light purple (mane and tail), light blue (mane and tail highlight), and navy blue (mane and tail highlight)
[Cutie Mark/Talent] Two theatre masks - The happy one is golden, the sad one is royal blue
[Family] Sunny Sword (Big Sister)
Pastel Canvas (Mother)
Golden Arrow (Father)
[Weaknesses] Clusmy, horrible cook, deathly afraid of heights
[Quirks] Has a habit of breaking into song randomly, makes horrible jokes, and laughs at the stupidest jokes
[Backstory] When she was little, Midnight auditioned for her school play, Rapunzel. She got the part of Tree #2. She loved being a tree. Next year she auditioned for The Little Merpony and got Ursula. She was a hit. After that her big sister recommended she join a summer acting program since she was apparently 'awesome' at acting. She joined, and that year, the play was Cinderella. She got Cinderella after practicing for the audition five days in a row. She discovered she wanted to act or be involved in plays more than anything else in the world. When she was eight she earned her cutie mark.

[Feedback]
Overall, I really like her character design, but, as usual, there are a few pointers I have for her. When it comes to the acting talent, her backstory just seems a bit too generic for her to be truly unique. I'd suggest spicing it up a bit, and adding your own touches. And secondly, the color scheme sounds a bit..boring. Don't get me wrong, I think those colors would look lovely together! But they're all darker cool colors, and I just feel like it could use some more variation in the bodies of color.

[Mary-Sue Percentage]
2% - I'd say the biggest issue here is the generic backstory. If you want Midnight Mask to be a truly amazing character, I'd just suggest making the story more unique.
@Sasukeandciel
Hope this helps!

11/17/2016 - OC 3/5 Month of November

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro