Font size
Chiều cao dòng

दुनिया दीवानी, इश्क ना जाने 

दिल तो बस दिल को पहचाने 

नैनों से नैना टकराये 

ना जाने क्या ढूँढे अखियाँ 

ढूँढे अखियाँ....

Author's POV

Pure gusts of wind were shabbily painted into deep shades of brown as the thick, pumped-up tires of Mahindra Thar barrelled across the dusty ways. The free-spirited driver smiled as the thrill that came along with the speed seeped deep down her soul. She forgot the memories of yells, screams, and disciplined ways of her household the moment she pressed the gas pedal recklessly. Neither could the throng of guards following her from behind or her continuously blaring Android stop her from doing what she wanted. Crisp air pounded in her ears through the lowered glass making her loose bun melt into swift curves.

As she focused on her destination, a puppy suddenly stopped in the middle of the road from nowhere making her harshly press the brakes.

THUD!

Thundering screeches, two bodies jerking forward towards the steering wheel, and listening to a 'what the fuck!' were mild consequences but what followed next wasn't. A white Land Rover Defender crashed into her Thar from behind due to the sudden halt making her close her eyes in frustration. One peaceful ride is all she wanted for herself but did life let her have her way? No! A damn big no.

She sat drumming her fingers on the steering wheel not wanting to get into another altercation for the day. However, an angry young man dressed in a white uniform knocked on her window continuously. Groaning, she quickly detached the seat belt from her body and jumped down from the 4X4 SUV that she loved like her baby.

The man was taken aback by her traditional embroidered saree, thick gold plated anklets, accessories, and mainly by her fierce escapades. He couldn't help but step back before unleashing his pent-up anger unaware of her identity.

(Her saree 🔼)

"This is not a racing track madam. You cannot drive this way" he said. His voice was a mere whisper in front of her cold aura. She lowered her shades using her index finger before analyzing the driver. Her eyes wandered towards the damage his huge car did to her vehicle coldly. Turning her attention back to the stout man she asked, "If this isn't a racing track then why the hell were you driving with closed eyes?"

"Listen, you—" Before the driver could yell the rear passenger's side window rolled down and a masculine hand clad in a blue suit made of one of the finest fabrics appeared. The Rolex shining on his wrist gave her the idea that the car belonged to a man of prestige while the ambiguous gold ring intensified the claim. The driver rushed to his employer's call as he gestured with his hand.

She analyzed the situation and huffed seeing her precious time that could have been spent enjoying the adventures of life was being wasted in their silly to and fro. Instead of being thankful that she wasn't suing him for even touching her car with his giant they were making an even messier blunder—making her wait.

"What happened?" the man questioned his driver.

"The insolent woman refuses to admit her mistake"

"Rani Sa. She is the to-be Rani Sa of Udaipur. My fiancé. Tameez se (Address her with respect)" He said icily making the driver fear for his life. He bowed his head asking for mercy for his mistake. He quickly ran to correct his folly.

He came rushing back and said, "Sorry, Your Highness. I was unaware of your identity. I apologize and would like to take your leave"

She thought she was being addressed formally because he realized that she was the princess of the royal Rathore clan not knowing that someone had already claimed her as his queen. He turned to go when she said, "STOP! Will your employer make you pay for the expenses?"

He was shocked at her question. He couldn't believe that someone was asking him this after her car was damaged.

"What? Afraid of speaking against him? Never mind." She turned towards her car, took out her visiting card, and gave it to him.

"If he torments you for this, make sure to give me a call. I know how to set people right" she said and got back into her car. The befuddled driver walked back to his car and handed over the card to his master. The man in his late twenties smirked seeing the information.

'Shivanshi Rathore...Unemployed billionaire' the card read.

"Shivanshi" her name rolled smoothly out of his tongue making him enjoy the sensation. "Shivanshi Abhijay Shekhawat" he completed marking himself as hers for eternity in a mere three words.

He frowned as he saw the car in front of him not moving. She tried igniting the engine but the car refused to start. She sat in the vehicle with her head resting over the steering wheel not wanting to go home with the men sent by her mother who would be there soon. The driver knocked on her door again and said, "Sir is asking if you would need a ride back home?"

"Bina maangi madad ke liye thank you par not interested (Thanks for your unsolicited help but not interested)," she said over-sweetly indirectly telling him to leave. He tried to request again but she wouldn't budge. She ignored the knocking on her window and continued to drum her fingers softly while turning up the volume of the song playing on her speakers.

Another loud knock was heard on her window making her shot straight up. She looked at the handsome face sternly looking at her from the window. For a second she couldn't look away from his drowning charcoal black orbs. He was like a mystery none could decipher yet captivating. His eyes bore into hers taking her to a world full of fantasies. Ignoring how hot the charming man standing in front of her was, she stepped down from her car and yelled, "What the hell do you want?"

"Sit in the car" he ordered instead. She wasn't the one to obey. One thing she hated with her life was being controlled.

"And why would I sit in any random stranger's car?" she asked, raising a brow.

"You heard me. I said sit in the car, Shivanshi," he repeated one last time. The driver was shocked to see his employer repeating his words. He hated this one thing in particular.

"I am deaf. So goodbye Mr. Arrogant Ass," she said, waving at him. He muttered something under his breath and said, "If staying on a highway suits you, suit yourself."

"The autos of the city aren't on a strike today," she said.

"I'd not ask again," He said firmly. She folded her arms to his chest and said, "I am leaving."

"I'd love to see you try walking away from me, love," he muttered to himself. The car would move from here only when you are sitting beside me, he thought.

"Now that I know I am dealing with a hot-headed princess I wouldn't like the calm aura and precious seats of my car to be dirty by your presence so do as you please," he leaned forward and whispered in her ears making shivers travel down her spine. His woody scent enchanted her while his warmth announced the arrival of unknown feelings in her heart. She calmed herself and quickly walked towards the middle of the road trying to stop an auto rickshaw. Meanwhile, he went and sat calmly in his car knowing she would be sitting beside him in the next two minutes. He knew she would do the opposite of his words. She stood under the glowing sun waving at the passing vehicles and all he would do was lower the side window glass, shoot a deadly glare and the drivers would woosh past her not even looking behind knowing meddling with the Raja Sa of Udaipur was equal to sipping poisons of seven deadly snakes together.

Everyone knew who he was, except her. Suddenly a caravan of cars halted in front of her one by one. She took long breaths to control her anger at the situation seeing the royal security force bowing in front of her stepping down from their black SUVs.

"Pranam Yuvrani Sa (Greetings Yuvrani Sa)" they greeted her together. The head came forward and opened the door of the middle car for her. There was no way she was going to sit in a car her mother owned. She looked back at the white range over and made up her mind. She remembered the words of the man previously. She loved how much he wanted to save the seats of his car and now she would spare anything but those elite covers.

"Maharani Sa has ordered us to drive you back home," the guard said. She smirked in her head and said with poise, "Keh dena apni Maharani Sa se ki hum apni parwah khud kar lenge. Vo ghar aaye dulhe ki shaadi apni khandaani betiyon mein se kisi se bhi karwa dein. Khamma Ghani (Go tell your queen to get the man coming to see me get married to one of her sensible daughters of the family. Greetings)" she said and walked away to sit beside Abhijay in his car. Sitting one leg over the other she straightened her saree as if she was sitting in her own car. Abhijay looked at her amused.

The driver quietly started driving while Abhijay smirked at her. She removed her shades and said looking straight at him, "Where is your office?"

"Why?" he asked.

"I have to burn it down" she answered.

"Shekhawat Empire, Google Maps can tell the rest," he said looking at his phone.

"Perfect. At what time do you go home?" she asked further.

"9" he answered.

"Alright, tomorrow sharp at 9 I will pick you up and drive you home. Hum kisi ka ehsaan nahi rakhte (I don't keep anyone's favor)" she said.

"Princess, I will have dinner outside tomorrow," he said haughtily.

"Ugh! Done, I would wait for you to swallow it down your throat, have a mighty dessert, and then drop you home," she said.

"Gentlemen traits, a woman sitting by your side plainly looking at you eat is bad manners. You'd either have to eat dinner with me or not come at all" he said not even looking at her. She groaned and said, "As you say, Your Highness. I hope now your list of demands is over"

"What more can a fiance ask from his beloved than a date?" he said making her jaw drop mentally. She glared at him and said, "This is not a date. You are not my fiance."

"I am your soon-to-be husband. The rest is negotiable."

"Have you lost your brain somewhere?" she questioned exasperated.

"To you. I think I have lost my heart, brain, and soul to you, Anshi" he confessed. After his insane declaration and will to marry her she made a decision. She would rather marry the man her mother will choose rather than this psycho.

"I will get married to my mother's choice only," she said with a cute face as if she was the only Sanskaari girl on the planet who never disobeyed her mother.

"Try all you can. It's me who's going to marry you," he said. She made a 'Bhagwan Kaha phasa diya' (Where am I stuck?) face and nodded at him. He internally laughed knowing now she would do as he planned.

As her home arrived she opened the door and was about to storm out but stopped realizing she hadn't accomplished her purpose. She turned back, opened the car door, and kept her 4-inch heel directly on the precious seat where she was sitting brutally stabbing the core of the surface. She removed her 'payal' slowly enjoying every minute of spoiling his car. He didn't want it dirty, and she'd fucking make it filthy.

(Her payal 🔼)

She did the same with her other anklet and smirked naughtily at him, "Oops! Your seat is ruined. This imprint of my heel on your car seat is your good afternoon gift"

"The imprint of Abhijay Shekhawat on your Mehndi and your heart would be my lifetime gift, wild cat," he said winking at her. She fumed at his audacity.

"Save your life and leave the thoughts of marrying me, Mr. Abhijay Shekhawat," she warned.

"Who needs safety when I can have you raw instead?" he said making her gasp at his outrageous flirting skills. She removed her foot and said, "I'll not be yours even in your wild dreams"

"I believe my sane dreams begin with our wedding night. Wild must be uncomfortable for you to hear. We can directly act on them," he replied monotonously as if he hadn't taken the breath away of the rebellious princess of the Rathore clan. Instead of replying, she made plans of butchering his desires mercilessly.

She didn't even bid him bye before storming away leaving a chuckling man behind. His phone rang. He picked up his phone and said, "Maa Sa, Hamari taraf se iss rishte ke liye 'Haa' hai (Mom, it's a yes from my side)"

■■■■■■■

So how was it?

Excited to know what happens ahead?

How's Shivanshi?

How's Abhijay?

Who's your favorite between the two?

How's the storyline?

Your favorite part?

To get the next part quickly give me tons of inline comments, and votes and spread the word about this story. I really really hope I have marked this new beginning in a unique way that makes you happy. Love you guys. 

Rate the update for me please:

1. 5-star

2. 10-star

3. 100-star

I hope like my other stories you enjoy my this work as well. Expecting an enthusiastic response like we get 100 votes in a blink and 200 comments in a day *hehe* Just kidding....Just a little request as this is my first attempt do tell me how is it before leaving. Your support keeps me going. Have a blessed day ahead!

With love

Ms. Bhatia

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro