3~Fight And Closure

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

At evening, Raman came home and saw the whole dining table decorated with his favorite food. He smiled and walked to their room and saw her still asleep and became dull. "Kab se so he rahi hai? Seriously? Kya ho kya gaya isay?" (She’s been sleeping since so long? Seriously? What has happened to her) he muttered under his breath and went to her and placed his finger below her nose. He took a sigh of relief after feeling her breath. "Thank God," he said and began to leave, just then she held his hand. He looked behind at her and saw her eyes open, they were bloodshot and swollen, he creased his eyebrows.

"Kya hua tumhari aankhon ko?" (What happened to your eyes?) he asked. "Kuchh nahi," (Nothing) she said, he sat near her and moved her hair strands from her face. "Sach sach batao kya hua hai? Kya tum roti rahi ho? Kiun aankhein laal hain itni?" (Tell me honestly what has happened? Have you been crying? Why are your eyes bloodshot?) he asked and she sat up. "Kuchh nahi, kaha na," (Nothing, told you already)  she said and stood up and went to the washroom. "Ajeeb hai yaar, kiun aisay weird behave kar rahi hai? Kuchh batati bhi nahi, itni reserved kiun ho gayi hai ye?" (Strange, why is she behaving so weird? She doesn’t even tells anything, why has she become so reserved?)  he said to himself. She came out of the washroom with wet face and wiped her face.

"Yaar dekho agar ab tak uss baat se gussa ho na, toh main kuchh nahi kar sakta, seriously, yaar uss din shoot chal raha tha, koi pehli baar thori aisi shoot kar raha tha," (Look if you are still angry on that same matter then I can’t do anything about it, seriously, it’s not that I was performing like that for the first time ever) he said and she ignored him and began to leave the room walking past the bed. He stood up and held her arm carefully. "Tum sun bhi rahi ho ke nahi?" (Are you even listening?) he asked and she made him leave her arm and walked out of the room. He followed her. They sat on the dining table. She began eating as soon as she sat there. "Ishita, dekho, please ek baar mujh se baat toh karo, kya ignorance laga rakhi hai?" (Ishita look, at least talk to me for once, what’s with this ignorance?) he asked.

"Kya baat karoon? Kya sunoon main? Ab samajh aa raha hai ke mujhe kaise lagta hai jab tum mujhe ignore kartay ho? Lagi na dil par baat?" (What shall I talk about? What shall I listen? Are you feeling how I feel when you ignore me? It did hurt you direct on your heart, didn’t it?)  she asked while chewing. "Haan, lagti hai mujhe dil par baat, chubh raha hai andar se mujhe, aai samajh, ignore karne ki toh sochna bhi mat," (Yes, I do feel it, its painful from within, understand? Don’t even think of ignoring)  he said sternly. "Achha? Kiun na sochoon? Jis insaan ko kabhi meri fikar nahi thi, aaj us ko itni fikar ho pari hai, kiun bhy? Aisa kya hua? Laat pari ho gi bahar waalay ki, is liye na," (Really? Why not? The person who never cared about me, he’s caring so much for me all of a sudden, why? What such happened? Those outsiders might’ve kicked you out of their lives that’s why) she said raising her eyebrows.

"What the hell? Ab tum mujh par extra marital affair ka ilzaam laga rahi ho? Seriously Ishu ?" (What the hell? Now you’re blaming me for an extramarital affair? Seriously Ishu?) he asked angrily. "Pehli baat toh ye ke mera naam Ishita hai, mujhe Ishu  sirf meri family bulati hai, tum mujhe Ishu  nahi bula saktay, samjhay? Aur haan ilzaam laga rahi hoon, mujhe poora yakeen hai kuchh toh aisa hua he ho ga," (Firstly my name is Ishita, only my family can call me Ishu, you can’t call me Ishu, understand? And yes I am blaming you, I have full faith that something like this might have happened) she said. "Oh hallo, husband bhi family hota hai, main bhi tumhari family hoon, okay, aur haan, koi extra marital affair nahi mera, kab se khud khaaye ja rahi ho, ek baar banda poochhta toh hai na ke nahi," (Oh hallo, even husband is family, okay, and yes, I don’t have any extramarital affair, you’re eating yourself, at least you coul have asked me for once)  he said.

"Kiun? Haath nahi hain tumhare? Nikaal lo na," (Why? Are you handicapped? Dish it out yourself) she said and he sighed and dished out food for himself as well. "Family humesha tum ko sirf maine maana tum ne nahi, (Only I thought of you as a family and not you) now that you're getting the taste of your own medicine, you're also getting to know it's bitterness," she said. "Achha, toh ye kar rahi ho kab se? Mera lehja mujh par apna rahi ho, mujhe waisa feel kara rahi ho, okay, try me, mujhe bhi feel hota hai, feel nahi hota na toh care dikhata he nahi, main sirf care dikhata he nahi hoon care karta bhi hoon," (Oh, so this is what you’ve been doing? Using my tone on me only? Making me feel the same way? Okay, try me, evn I feel, if I wouldn’t have been feeling, I wouldn’t have been showing you care, and I don’t only show care, I do care) he said. She went from there.

At evening, Ishita was standing at the balcony. He came and stood beside her. She looked at him sadly. "Kiun karti ho baar baar aisay? Naraz kiun rehti ho? Kya karoon mein jis se ye narazgi door ho gi?" (Why do you do this again and again? Why do you remain upset? Ehat such should I do that this bad mood vanishes?) he asked and she looked away from him. "Baar baar kiun bataun? Ek dafa mein samajh kiun nahi aata? Main khush us waqt hoti hoon jab tumhare pas hoti hoon, tumhare saath hoti hoon, us moment mein bas silence aur sukoon hota hai aur kuchh bhi nahi hota," (Why shall I tell you again and again? Why don’t you understand at once? I feel happy when I am near you, when I am with you, only silence and peace resides in that moment and nothing else)  she told him.

He wrapped his arm around her shoulders. "I am here with you," he said and she yanked away his arm. "Aisay nahi, bed pe, jab hum saath sotay hain, lekin tumhe na clinging nahi pasand, aur tum mana kartay ho ke main tum se cling na karoon, cuddle na karoon, kiun ke tum se soya nahi jata na," (Not like this, on bed, when we sleep beside each other, but you don’t like clinging, and you refuse me to cling onto you, thqt I shouldn’t cuddle with you, because you can’t sleep that way) she said sadly. "Aray? Bas itni si baat? Chalo," (Oh? Only this much? Let’s go) he said and wrapped his arm around her shoulders again and she didn't even move an inch. "Chalo na," (Come) he insisted and she walked further with him.

He took her to their room and stopped at the bed. She looked at him and then at the bed. "Kya ho gaya? Achha achha, like that, ohhh, haha," (What happen? Oh oh, like that, ohhh haha) he said laughingly making her smile. He bent down and lifted her in his arms and made her lie on the bed. "Oh no, yaar galat jagah lita diya tum ko, asal mein na tum udhar lait'ti ho na, tum ek kaam karo na, tum roll ho jao na us taraf," (Oh no, I made you lie on the wrong side of the bed, actually you lie on that side, do one thing, roll over there) he said. "Kitni baar?" (How many times) she asked. "3 4 baar," (3 to 4 times)  he told her. "3 ya 4?" (3 or 4?)she asked. "4," he said.
"Pakka?" (Confirmed?)  she asked him. "Haan pakka," (Damn sure) he said and she rolled. "1," she counted and rolled again. "2," she counted for second time and rolled again. "3," she counted for third time and rolled again. "4, ahhh," she counted for fourth time and rolled again and fell from the bed. He rushed to her. "Are you okay? Ishu , bula sakta hoon na?" (Are you okay? Ishu, I can call you Ishu, right?)  he asked holding her shoulders. "Haan woh toh theek hai lekin giraya kiun mujhe?" (Yeah okay but why did you make me fall?)  she asked laughingly. "Sorry, mujhe laga 4 times he roll karna hai," (Sorry, I thought you might have to roll over 4 times only)  he replied and he also laughed. "Tumhe seriously lagi nahi na?" (You seriously didn’t get hurt, right?) he asked cupping her cheek. "Nahi pagal, kiun lagay gi? Halka sa toh giri hoon na," (No silly, how will I get hurt? It was such a small fall) she said and they hugged each other tightly.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro