14~The Phone Call

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Tara's POV:
I decided to leave the messages unread for the time being. Usay parhtay parhtay to poora ek saal lag jayega 😐.. I went to take a shower (my tears and water mixed together 😑) with the crash sound, his voice, his words echoing continuously in my ears. Well I was done and went outside in the bathrobe and then got dressed in cut out sleeves anarkali and this time, I skipped his morning show, just had breakfast and went directly to hospital. I was called in the emergency ward and there was a patient who had a broken ankle.

He was on the same bed where Armaan was, the way the bed was positioned, it reminded me of Armaan. Well I just brushed it off and I was given the tray in which there were the tools. I examined his ankle, well, the surgery was needed. I made his ankle numb by injecting his ankle four times. The surgery didn't took long, I stitched the open part and bandaged it, and then he was shifted to a premium ward. God, it was the same ward where there was Armaan. The more I try to forget, the more I m reminded of him.

After many more surgeries and when finally it was evening, it was time for me to go home, I went outside and got a big surprise. Uffo Aakanksha 😂, she had come with a scooty, what's her problem? What does she want? I chuckled and went to her. "What's this Aakanksha? Why you didn't come with driver in the car?" I asked trying my best to sound angry. "Oh please di, I know you're not angry, dad had to take the car for some work, and till when will you be in the congestion?" she asked.

I creased my eyebrows in confusion. "Excuse me? What do you mean?" I asked. "Di, there's no fun in the car, come on now let's go, it's been long since you had this ride, don't feel bad," she said. "Bad for what?" I asked raising my eyebrows at her. "Bad that I didn't got the car. Don't want to go?" she asked and I had no option than to climb and sit behind her. "Di, am I a boy? Sit like I m sitting," she said while chuckling. "I m wearing a long dress, well you wear a helmet, please."

She wore a helmet, so did I. Well we reached and we got down the scooty. We walked inside and went to our separate rooms. That's when I finally decided to read the messages.

Day 1
A~ "😑"

A~ "jo bhi faaltu ki kasam khai hai na tumne, bhool jao usay, please 😐."

A~ "ye mat karo yaar, humne promise kiya tha hum kabhi ye dosti todengay nahi, pinky promise kiya tha yaar 😣"

A~ "I will kill you the day I meet you for what you've done to me, so unfair, yaad rakhunga, ye jo aksar kaha kartay hain na ke hum kabhi bichdengay nahi, vohi baad me laapata hojaya kartay hain 😖"

Day 2:
A~ "Hoti nahi dosti kabhi soorat se,
       Dosti to Dil se ki jati hai,
       Shakal unki khud hi pyaari lagti   hai,
        Kadar jinki dil se ki jati hai"

A~ "pata nahi Kya hogaya hai tumhe, kiun aisay behave karti ho?"

A~ "tum bhoolti ho to bhoolo, main nahi bhoolne wala"

These messages were so many, I was right, it will take complete one year, I marked every message as read and decided to finally call and talk to him.

Armaan's POV:

Dil Ko Dukhana Kise Kehte Hai
Ab Jaana Sanam
Kya Hai Dewana Jise Kehte Hai
Pehchana Sanam

Bechain Sa Dil Mera Rehta Tha
Tu Jo Na Aati Toh
Yeh Nain Tujhe Takte Rehte They
Ankh Bhar Aati Jo

Abh Tu Nahi
Phir Bhi Kahin
Yaad Teri Dil Ko Choo Jaye

Haske Rulana Kise Kehte Hai
Ab Jaana Sanam
Kya Hai Dewana Jise Kehte Hai
Pehchana Sanam (Ab jaana Sanam..TV series Ek Haseena Thi)

I recorded my new song and then I heard my phone ring. "Give me two minutes?" I asked my boss and he nodded. I went out of the studio taking my phone.

Surprisingly it was Twinkle who had called me. Slowly a smile spread across my lips, my heart pounded faster, my breathes became heavy and I received the call. "Hallo Twinkle, finally you called? I knew that you won't forget the friendship so easily," i said over the phone. "Huh, Hahahahaha," I heard her laugh sarcastically. "Twinkle?" I said in a shock. "Hell with you Mr. Arjun I m angry with you, ugghhh," she said. "But what did I do?" I asked. "Mr.Arjun, being my friend you tried to fool me, never contacted me even when we were, you know, chaddi buddies, first reason for me to be angry, secondly, all the time, you were trying to prove yourself as Armaan Malik even when you're not, you know I hate singers yaar, bhool gaye kya ke usdin maine Kya kaha tha? Bhool gaye?" she asked.

I swear I heard her hit a chair such that it might have fallen. "Control Twinkle control, itna gussa?" I asked. "Hmm, once a bubbly and talkative girl now an angry and the quiet girl, any problem? So you have really forgotten what I said? Hmm?" she asked, I know she was gritting her teeth, I gulped my saliva, it was too much to take in. "I said that day that I m your friend, tum apnay dost ko aisa kartay ho Arjun? Door jana chahtay ho na mujhse? Aaj ye tayy ho kar rahega ke Kya hona chahiye.. dekh Lena Arjun ek din main tumse kitni door chali jaungi, aaj ek ek message pe gussa kartay ho, Kal ek ek message ke liye tarso gay, aaj mujhe ignore kar rahay ho, Kal ko main bhi tumharay jaisi ban sakti hoon, ek pal mein bohat kuchh badal sakta hai Arjun, bohat kuchh badal sakta hai, khair tumhari marzi, bubye, tumhari marzi Arjun, bachpan ki dost ke saath bachpan mein hi maza ata hai, guzar gaya bachpan, bhaar mein gayi yaadein, main to aaj Hoon Kal nahi hoon kisko pata, lekin tumko Kya? Bye."

I

slapped my forehead. "I decided that day only that you wanted to go far so your wish will be fulfilled even if it hurts me, longing for my messages? I knew it, I told you that you will pay back, I told u anything can change in just a matter of day, so look now I became like you, angry, selfish, arrogant, aggressive and ignorant, felt good? That's why it's said that taste your words before spitting them out, fun can be done with a childhood friend only in childhood, right? Ok, I m also ready to forget the memories, my marriage is fixed, don't you dare to message or call me again, bloody fool, nonsense!" she said with anger in her voice and disconnected the call.

"Hallo.. hallo Twinkle, no please," I said even if it was of no use. Oh wait, what was that, I know this voice, don't I?
End of POV.

Flashback:
Armaan was subconscious when Tara was speaking to him. "Mujhe abhi jeena hai, tumhare saath jeena hai," she said, he heard it as he had started to become conscious slowly. She kissed his forehead and was about to go when he held her hand. She saw him move a little and went away.

FB end.

"God! Damn it! She's the one who treated me, I know because the voice I heard in subconsciousness was the same, she's the one, now I will have to find her before something else happens," he said to himself.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro