❤7❤

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

VEER

Finally, it was the discharge day for Sakshi.

Now, I could go home along with Sakshi and My little munchkin.

I  was feeling suffocated due to the smell of medicines and the presence of certain someone.

I was relieved that I won't have to see her anymore.

Whenever she came in front of me I felt something weird.
The thing locked in my rib cage would start beating fastly and I hated that feeling because I couldn't even control it.

I was about to enter Sakshi's ward but I stopped at the door, looking at the particular scene from the glass window.

Sakshi half-lied on the bed and Suhani was cooing the baby in her arms.
Sakshi was smiling lightly looking towards Suhani who was lost in the baby.

She was swinging him to and fro in her arms.
There was a beautiful smile on her face and the baby was smiling ear to ear looking at her.
She was talking something to him and he was listening as if understanding everything.

The scene broke a smile on my lips.

I guess Suhani was unaware that Sakshi was awake as she stopped rocking the baby as soon as she saw Sakshi smiling at her.

" umm...I...I am sorry...actually I came to check up on you but you were sleeping and the baby was about to cry so I was just trying to calm him" said Suhani nervously.

" Oh no Dr. Sharma...don't be sorry...In fact, I should thank you for taking care of me and my baby "

" No... it's my duty...and your baby is so cute" Suhani smiled lightly.

" So I checked your reports. All good. You can go home now ..but please take proper care of yourself and your baby. Only breastfeeding for the first six months and do turn up for baby's checkup ." she added smiling.

"I will take care of everything ..thanks doctor ".
Sakshi smiled.

Suhani nodded at her and came out.

She walked past me, her sweet fragrance hit my nostrils. I kept standing there looking in her direction, I didn't know what I was expecting.

I entered the room, Sakshi gave me her ever charming smile.

My little princess.

Reciprocating the smile, I carefully took the baby in my arms, who was wrapped in a pastel yellow blanket.

Soft Cotton ball

I kissed his forehead and he curled himself more.

My heart filled with joy.

I called Alex, handed him the baby whose favorite place has been this hospital for the past three days.

He searched ways to come here only to hold the baby.
Many times I have seen him playing with the baby in my absence but when I came in front he become serious as usual.

His lips curved upward as soon as he held the baby.

I helped Sakshi to stand and we carefully walked out of the room.

Just a few steps ahead and we came face to face to the one I don't want to see.

I just turned my face away from her but Sakshi smiled at her and thanked her politely.

I was on the happier side knowing, I won't have to see her anymore.

~such a liar? Didn't your heart flutter when you saw her after so many years?

No. Shut up. She is nothing to me. Just a bad memory.

No, actually she is memory is what makes it worse.

Whenever I think of her, my urge to break something increases.

Why... why? Even after that heartbreak, this stupid heart starts thinking about her again and again.

Ugghh! Stop this veer...Stop thinking about her.

We walked past her, but my heart asked me just look at her once.

Just once.

Her one look won't harm, right?

As soon as, my eyes landed on her face, I felt a pang.  A piercing pain.

She was already staring at me with tear-filled eyes.

My hands ached to wipe those tears but I refused the urge.

What was wrong with her? Why the hell she was crying?

When she has moved on, she has everyone around her she wanted then what is the need to cry?

What else she wants?

My blood was boiling. I just wanted to leave the place right that second and I did.

I didn't turn to look back. 

What was the meaning of those tears?.

We entered inside the Mansion and I was shocked to see the whole staff standing in a queue at the side of the entrance grinning ear to ear looking at me as if I am the most precious person on the earth.

Wait! what? Last I remember they were not a great fan of mine. But my confusion was soon answered when I followed their line of sight.

Baby it was

Huh! Whatever

Soon we were attacked by a dancing oldie, Our dear Dadu.

he pulled me inside and then pushed me towards the kitchen to get some essentials.

Although we have staff in our house, all those idiots were busing admiring the baby. I glared at them but they shrugged like every time.

Still waiting for the day when I will get some respect in my own house.

I bought the essentials and Dadu took evil eyes off her and Baby, before scolding for being slow.

I saw from the corner of my eyes...he was looking towards me while doing the process.

When did I become an evil eye?

Dadu sat on the sofa playing with the little soul, all the while a joyous and genuine smile was pasted on his lips. He was smiling from the heart.

Not even three days properly, Sakshi already had tons of complaints about our munchkin.

"Buddy promise me you will always take my side whenever this little monster and I will fight" She asked dadu, forwarding her palm.

Dadu chuckled at her before keeping his palm on hers.

My Goofball

A happy family was all that I desired for and Sakshi fulfilled it when she stepped into this mansion.

She made this mansion a 'home'.

I met Anmol when I had lost all the will to live. The day I became an orphan. The day I wanted to kill myself.

I went to the Punj bridge, I kept standing there for more than an hour, remembering all my special moments.

I never noticed when a boy who was near my age was also accompanying me.

He was going to jump in the river when I pulled him back.

"Are you mad? What the hell were you trying to do? " I asked, shaking him through his shoulders.

He kept crying without saying anything.

I hugged him, and guess that hug was the thing I needed too.

I hugged a stranger with all my heart.

For how many minutes we were sitting like that I didn't even remember, who was consoling whom it was hard to distinguish.

When we were good I asked him "what were you trying to do? "

"The same thing you were trying to do" He whispered which made me quiet for few seconds.

"Why" I asked him again

"I thought I would get a company while dying "

I so wanted to slap him but who was I? I was doing the same thing.

We walked to a nearby park where he told me that he used to live in an orphanage from the time he started recognizing things.

He made a friend there who was adopted and since then he was lonely.

There was no one to talk to him, he felt he was just extra and in the influence of loneliness, he decided to end his life.

I told him about my life.

Although we didn't have similar childhood, we were definitely in a similar situation.

That day we decided to hold each other's hand.

That was the day when I found my soul brother.

I bought him home with me and as expected my ever so supportive Dadu helped him.

He became Anmol Malhotra

He raised us together without distinguishing between us.

He loved us equally. He scolded us for our every mistake.

But that 'quitting life' still remains a secret between us.

We celebrated every festival together.

We went to the same university and while studying he also found about his childhood best friend "Sakshi" who was adopted from the orphanage.

They would meet once every month.

Sakshi and I instantly became friends when we met.
And then she fulfilled a gap in my life being my sister.

Anmol worked very hard, he joined the same business, he usually deals with foreign clients.

Anmol and Sakshi married three years before. Well, Sakshi's parents were not surprised.

They happily agreed to the alliance as they saw how only the name 'Anmol' could bring an 'anmol' smile on her face.

Anmol informed me that he was arriving soon so I bought my laptop in the living room. I wanted to welcome him.

Although I was waiting for Anmol, but a jumping Dadu graced me with his arrival.

"Dadu what happened? " I asked him but he didn't even listen to me. He was lost in his own world.

"Dadu" I screamed near his ears.

"Khotta" He scolded me for bringing him back to reality.

I chuckled to which he angled his stick to thrash me.

I laughed more.

"You are going to meet a girl tomorrow"  He said and my laughter died down instantly.

"Dadu what?.... You know I am not interested in... "

"Did I asked you? I ordered you. So do as I say" He said showing me his stick.

I nodded my head and he went away blushing.

Blushing?

What happened to him?

Sakshi who also came by them looked at Dadu with her jaws dropped to the ground.

"I can't believe this " She whispered.

"Me too" I dramatically fell on the sofa closing my eyes.

Now I have to meet a girl and then find something in her to reject her.

I am tired of doing this again and again.

Oh lord! I have so much work to do.

Please ignore grammatical mistakes.

Editor:- klvhjkj

Warning - Do not try to harm yourself.
There are thousands of reasons to quit but find that one reason to live.

I have read that there is always a person who loves you like no other, who loves you more than their life.
Be it your Parents, siblings or a friend.

Do not take their happiness away.
Your life is not cheap that is very precious ❤.

Why is dada ji jumping and blushing like this?

Thanks for reading ❤.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro