5 Year old Allison

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

(I guess...putting smut. Idk. After your kid's birthday party lmao ~Galaxy)

5 years later, Allison turned five years old.

It was her birthday today and you guys were celebrating it. After you guys sang a birthday song, you guys ate cake. After you guys ate cake, you threw everything in the trash.

"Mommy?" Allison said. You looked at her "yes sweetie..?" She was trying to talk "Wut happened tu meh wit dad sad.." You looked at her with a raised brow "what do you mean..?"

You look at Michael "baby did you say something that she overheard..?" Michael gulped and nodded "yea.." You groaned "seriously Michael?!" Faith watches you guys while she kept eating her cake.

Faith was 12 years old.

"I just said something about Allison being stolen by doll remember?" Your eyes widen "I-I..." Allison said "mama wut haoopem to mi wuth dat dool"

(Idk if you guys understand XD Just tell me in the comments if you don't know)

You bent down next to her "sweetie, mommy and daddy doesn't want to talk about it. Just finish your cake.." You kissed her in the forehead "okie mama"

You walked up to Michael "Meet me at the room after this.." You whispered in his ear.

-A few minutes yelling lmao-

You shut the door as your guys kids were sleeping. You locked it "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU TALK ABOUT THAT SHIT WHEN ALLISON IS AROUND?!" You yelled

Michael sat on the bed "babe calm down, I was talking about that with Jerry and probably Allison overheard it. I swear I didn't know she was around.."

You sighed at sat at the bed with Michael "I-it's just that...telling Allison might be a bad idea. She might freak out.." Michael sighed and hugged you.

"I'm sorry y/n. I promise I will keep it a secret away from Allison" he kisses you in the cheek for three seconds and let's go. You hugged him back.

"It's ok Michael. I forgive you... " Michael smirks and kisses your neck. He nibbles your neck a little and you bit your lip "m-Michael~ ngh..~" "hm..~?"

He slowly puts his hand under your shirt. You blushed lightly "w-what are you d-doing..?" Michael chuckles "we're just having fun babe that's all~"

He removes your shirt over your head. You covered yourself "Michael~!" Michael laughs and unhooks your bra "gah..~!"
Michael smirked and removes his shirt.

His six pack reveals and you blush madly. You drooled at the sight "like what you see sweetie~?" You nodded "uh huh.." Michael smirks and pins you in the bed.

He kisses you in the lips deeply and passionately. You moaned a little through the kiss "ngh~! M-Michael~!" You said as Michael kisses you a little bit harder.

While you guys do that, Michael undos your jeans and you blush madly. He slowly removes your panties as he throws it aside. You decide to do the same thing as he did to you.

So you remove his pants and boxers.

Once you guys were completely nude, you guys stopped kissing. You both looked at each other with innocent eyes "Michael...~" you whispered "take me now~"

Michael smirked and nodded "ok babe~" he turns off the lights as everything went completely dark. Michael gives you a quick kiss, just to make you comfortable.

He slowly slide his dick into you. You yelp in pain as Michael waits for you. After a few minutes of waiting you tell him to move. He obeys and moves into you slowly.

You sighed deeply as you wrap your arms around Michael "a-aaah..~!" Michael kisses you to calm you down a little. After a few slow paste, he goes faster on you.

He moans your name "oh f-fuck your so tight y-y/n..~" you blushed madly as Michael goes a little bit more faster. Michael raises your legs up to his shoulders.

"Mmgh~! M-Michael~! I-i think I'm gonna c-cum~!" Michael pants "m-me too~ l-let's do it together~!" You nodded. Michael went in full speed as you guys yelled each other's names.

"Michael~!" "Y/n~!" You both cum on each other as both of your juices went to your guys faces. You weakly smiled and stroked Michaels cheek "t-that was fun~"

Michael nodded "y-yea...~" you yawned and fell asleep quickly. Michael chuckles quietly as he sleeps beside you. He wraps his arms around your waist and whispers in your ear, while closing his eyes.

"I love you y/n..~"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro