11. Why Marry Me??

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Anjali.....

I am sitting on bed waiting for him to come from balcony but he didn't come. I stood up and begin to take all balloons to clear the room. And a balloon burst and I jump on my place. Hearing the burst sound he come in the room. And stare at me with anger. Why he is staring at me in anger I thought to myself. Then he came near me and grab my hand with harshly and said 

"What are you trying to proving."
What he means to, why I'll prove myself and for what??
"Rohan , what are you saying i didn't understand." I said because i don't know what he saying.
"Oh really, you don't know." He pause some second and again said "Tell me why you marry me when i insulted you." He demanded.
When he insulted me , 

" but you didn't insulted me ." i said because i don't remember what he is talking about. 
" In hospital, tell me you don't remember anything." Then i remember that incident but how can he remember and that time my face hidden with mask.

"what in hospital, i didn't know anything." I lied to him without meeting with his eyes.
"Then i should remind you." Saying that he drag my hand behind me like i did that to him in hospital.
I am feeling pain in my wrist.

" Rohan you are hurting me ." I said while my eyes is moist but i didn't cry in front of him.
"Then tell me , you remember." He said with smirk 
"Y- yes " i said and he left my hand.
"How did you know that it was me." I asked him because there is no chance to knowing about me.
First he laugh and said "I am look like a fool to you that one who insult me i don't recognise her." He pause then again said 
" then i should tell you , i see you in parking lot of hospital i recognise you in first place seeing your cloth, just your face hidden that time but you didn't wear your cot that time and I want to teach a lesson to you that time but i console my self but to my good luck i again meet you in your house and top of that my mom choose you to marry me with you.

i don't want to marry anyone but for taking revenge from you i ready to marry to you and i surprise to hearing that you said yes to this marriage."
How can i forget about my cloth how silly i am but what he talking about revenge, did i murder someone who is his loved once?

" That's why you marry me for taking revenge but you are the one who is yelling on staff without their mistake." I blurred out because i am not guilty about what i did to him that time, he is the one who should be guilty.
"Don't try to mess up with me , understand and who you are to telling me that i did mistake." He said 

Rohan....

I am trying to tell her don't mess up with me but she is not understanding and again she speak
"That time i am a doctor to tell you your mistake and now i am your wife."

Ohh really my wife 
"Ha , wife , i don't give a damn for you or that word wife , i marry you only for revenge and i will make your life hell , this is my promise to you. "

I said to her and she is in shock but composing herself she says 

" I will see , who change whom life and don't forget you give a damn or not for this relation but i di and you want or not but i am your wife and i will realize you your mistake." 

She challenge me , she have the guts to challenge me , now i am furious in anger and i grab her and pinned her at wall .
" You said you are my wife than fulfill your wife duty ." Saying that i try to kiss her but she pushed me and slapped me.

Anjali....

When he tried to kiss me i just lost my control and pushed him and slapped on his face.
"Don't you dare to touch me without my permission." I said in very loud like i yelling at him.
"You think i am like other girls who is dying for you and for your touch. Then one things down in your head that i am not , i just say yes to this

marriage only for...... Just forget about it, but if you tried to touch me i will kill you."I said to him and i don't want to reveal the secret that his mom know about him.
Saying that i went in washroom for wash my face.
I come from bathroom their is no one. I didn't give a thing to that where is he??

--------------------

We are three sitting on the dining table for dinner and he is not here since the morning incident and mom asked me about him but i don't know where is he???
Then he come in dining area and mom asked for him to had dinner and he just sit beside me without glancing at me. He begin to serve himself but mom stop him and said me to serve him. 
I stare at him but he didn't looked at me and i served him. And he didn't said anything and start to eating food. We all start to eat our food. And mom interrupted in the middle.
" Rohan , tomorrow you and Anjali are going to Delhi to her parents house." 

I fell happy hearing this that i will meet my parents tomorrow.

He asked frustrating "Why." I rolling my eyes at his statement.

"Because it is a ritual to new married girl goes to her parents house next day with her husband. All are tired today from yesterday function and that's why you two are going tomorrow to her parents house. And staying their and come after tomorrow. And i don't want to listen no from you." 

Mom said staring at him,
He didn't say and just nod his head and start finishing his food. And we all finish our food.
Dad and he went to their room. And me and mom clean table and mom try to wash utensils but i stop her and i start washing all.
After washing mom went to dad room and i to his.

Rohan...

She slapped me and said to me she will kill me if i touch her again. And she is looking furious that time and i stare at her without blinking. And she went in bathroom and i went  outside to calming my self.

-------
How it is?

I hope you are liking my story..

Do vote ans comment guys.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro