49.A Magician in Disguise.

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Smiling internally, I ran toward the car where a surprise awaited Avu. I had really bargained with Neela Ma for the keys. Do you know what she wanted?

She wanted me to—

"Neil!!!!" I halted mid-stride toward the car and spun around to see the scene unfolding in front of me.

Avu was kneeling on the ground, clutching her head tightly.

"Avii!!" I knelt in front of her, gently removing her hands from her face to check for any signs of injury.

No injuries, so is she feeling dizzy?

"Avu, are you feeling dizzy? Let's get you home... wait, I'll call Neela Aunty and ask her now. Just a minute—" I pulled out my phone, searching for her contact. Just as I was about to tap the screen to call, Avu's hand grabbed me in a tight hug, her head resting on my chest with her eyes closed.

"Avi, what happened?" My voice was filled with confusion and concern. She was scaring me. Holding her close, I looked at her to see a soft smile on her face.

"I just wanted you to hold me this way!" she whispered, hugging me tighter and snuggling into my embrace. I stroked her hair, looking for any signs of discomfort or tension but found only peace.

What happened to her all of a sudden?

"Avu, please tell me if something is bothering you. I'll take care of it, bachaa!" I ran my fingers through her silky hair, untangling the knots.

She made a bit of distance but kept her arms around me, her eyes gloomy yet peaceful. I wasn't sure if it was real or if I was imagining it.

Closing her eyes again, she rested her head on my chest, tightening her hold.

"I am sad, Neil. Very sad!" She clung to me tighter, and I patted her head, assuring her of my presence.

"And hurt too... I—I don't know why people I love leave me so often. I don't know why they want to stay away from me. I never did anything wrong, Neil. Never!!" Her palms fisted behind my back.

Caressing her back, I whispered softly in her ear, "You can never do anything wrong, Avu. Never. You're a sweet little magician!"

"Magician??" She looked up at me with her doe-shaped eyes, filled with innocence and a vulnerability that could shake you to your core.

"A magician who heals everyone around her unintentionally, spreading happiness, joy, and innocence. You find good in the evil, share love, and fight for your loved ones in your own good way, giving everyone a chance to regret and accept!"

She chuckled, releasing my embrace and playfully pulling my cheeks. "You watch too many stories nowadays, Neil. Come on, let's go. It's quite late!" She sat in the driver's seat and opened the passenger door for me.

"Come on in, Mr. Bilmy!" Sitting in the seat and buckling up, I turned toward her, confused.

"Ofooo, don't you know this? It's boy + filmy = Bilmy. And you're a man, so Mr.—"

I looked at her with wide eyes and interrupted, "I know I'm Mr., but Bilmy, Avu? Seriously! You need to upgrade your teasing level. It's far behind mine, Miss Magician!"

I smirked at her, but she responded by revving the engine, and our car sped up.

"I'll answer you at the perfect time, Mr., and now is surely not the one!" Avu giggled, spreading warmth through my heart.

Well, now isn't the perfect time, Avu. You're right!

You'll get the surprise at the perfect moment, which will be soon!

Hi guys, that's it for now. I'm really excited to write the upcoming chapters as they're going to be very interesting.

Please share your thoughts on today's chapter and any ideas you have about the future of this story!

I'm eagerly waiting for your votes and comments. Please let me know what's on your mind so I can keep writing and improve.

Thank you, lovelies.

Love you all so much. Lots of love.

Seem ♥♥

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro