Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jungkook looked over at Lisa "you couldn't of just I don't know talked to me?" He joked softly as he shifted on the white leather sofa, Lisa guiltily looked up from her phone and smiled softly, her face looked tired without the makeup that she often wore.

"I know babe, sorry. I'm going to take a nap for a little bit, see you later." Lisa yawned tiredly as she padded down the hall to the bedroom. Jungkook watched after her and sighed: nothings changed, not even after Lisa having a three week holiday with the girls she hadn't changed, Jungkook was worried that if their relationship kept heading in the same direction he'd have to end things and send her packing.

The house was silent and seemed empty, Lisa was in bed and Jungkook had gone out to buy stuff for his next video upload. The streets were busy as per usual, cars were stuck in a huge line of traffic and people were pushing past each other in the streets. Jungkook was thankful his mask covered his lower face so nobody recognised him or else he'd get nowhere without people bombarding him for signatures and photos, easing his way through the mass of people he stepped into the shop, the elderly woman at the till smiled fondly at him before she continued to wipe the counter down from her last customer who'd unfortunately made a mess.

"Hello noona!" Jungkook called with a wave as he walked over to the counter and placed his bag on the floor, the elderly woman stopped what she was doing and gave him a lollipop like she usually did whenever he came in - it was something that'd stuck since he was a kid.

"How can I help you Jungkook-ah? Is this for another one of those videos you do?" Jungkook took the mask off and pushed it deep into his jeans pocket, pulling a list from his hoodie he handed it over, "glow sticks?" She remarked with a chuckle.

After Jungkook was done explaining what and why he needed those specific and odd items the woman grabbed some from behind the counter and told him the exact isles he should go down for the rest.

"And I thought you didn't read the comments." Lisa sarcastically remarked while they ate dinner, Jungkook raised a brow while he took a bite off his fork "don't play dumb Jungkook: you replied to a fan yet don't know about the hate comment your own girlfriend received." She spat angrily, Jungkook nodded his head slowly while chewing: Lisa was partially right however that Yoongi person was concerned for him what else was he meant to do, let the poor boy wonder whether or not his favourite YouTuber was going to die or not?

"Babe-"

"Don't you babe me, asshole."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro