Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Lisa walked down the stairs to the basement that Jungkook had claimed as his editing and filming room, the door was slightly open and she could hear Jimin and Jungkook laughing as if they were kids.

"Jungkookie, are you filming right now?"

The laughing stopped for a second and Lisa heard the sound of footsteps coming towards the door, they weren't heavy or stompy which surprised Lisa: that was how Jungkook usually walked "just about to, what's up babe?"

"You have a problematic fan, that not only hates me but also hates another fan named Yoongi? They hate anyone that isn't Jimin. Do something" Lisa explained with her phone in front of Jungkooks face showing him the evidence "they've even commented 'Jikook' under one of your posts before."

"Baby, I'll sort it don't worry." Jungkook leaned in and gave Lisa a short quick kiss before retreating back inside the room to film, although in his subconscious mind he was hoping that Lisa wouldn't talk about or to Yoongi anymore.

Jimin looked up from is phone with a confused expression and switched the device in hands off, the room was brightly lit with big lights that were almost blinding, Jimin hated the bright lights but still agreed to do a collaboration with his best friend after all it was his idea in the first place "ready?" Jimin asked while adjusting his hair in the view finder. Jungkook adjusted the camera on his desktop and checked that everything else was perfect before hitting the play button.

"Wassup guys and girlies, it's your one and only Jeon the amazing Jungkook I hope you're all having a fantastic day!" He exclaimed with his arms flying backwards when he exaggerated the word fantastic "as you can see I have my best buddy Jimin on the right of me, you've seen him a couple times before in some of my more stupid videos."

"Hey guys, it's good to be here, like Jungkook I hope your having an amazing day; in the comments tell us how you're doing!"

"And while your at it SLAM DUNK that subscribe button, we're so close to hitting 11 Million subscribers, I honestly don't know what I'd do without you guys-" Jungkook spoke with a heart felt voice.

"You'd be poor and be living with me again" Jimin roasted with a smirk.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro