Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jungkook stared at Yoongi's bed which was conveniently a double and back to his hyung after some deliberating with himself he decided that they could make it work, "I think this can work, I mean we've all shared a bed with someone right?" He asked while looking towards Yoongi "you have shared a bed right millions of fans and I make money by doing some videos I'm still a person and that's not going to change okay, we're just sharing a bed, not having sex or anything gay just two bros sharing a bed and living together until the other grows a pair and gets the courage to go home, it'll be fine, besides I've slept with Jimin and he's gay trust me when your best friend wakes up thinking you're their boyfriend it gets  . . . Interesting."

Yoongi chuckled and silently whispered "good thing I don't have a boyfriend" silence, Jungkook looked at Yoongi surprised "your gay and you don't have a boyfriend?" Jungkook stared at him mouth wide open completely shocked, how could someone this good looking be single?

"Yeah, funnily enough it happens" Yoongi retorted thinking Jungkook was being rude, "I didn't mean for it to sound rude, I'm genuinely surprised because you're very good looking."

Blushing Yoongi just about managed to stutter out an "O-oh."

Jungkook and Yoongi ordered takeaway for dinner and decided that now would be the best time to get to know one another. They sat on the sofa and just asked each other whatever questions came to mind, it was going better then expected in all honesty.

"What made you think about asking to stay with me?" Yoongi asked intregued while eating the rice in front of him, Jungkook took a sip of coke and shrugged "I trust Jimin therefore I trust you, besides you saved my life so letting me stay with you isn't anything to dramatic. So, what are you going to do for income now seeing as you left your 'job'" Jungkook asked, he was surprised that he hadn't been caught by the cops yet.

"My family isn't exactly lawfully accurate, you staying here could put you in more risk with anyone involved in my family" Yoongi explained casually as if it was nothing big "so are you like, a gangster?" Jungkook questioned excitedly "something along those lines yes, it's exhilarating as well as terrifying, I recommend you keep up YouTube."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro