Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It's been over a month since Jungkook had come to stay with Yoongi and they can both agree that they've become firm friends and love each others company, if Jungkook was honest he was skeptical at first after all he did almost die because of his hyung but now he was more then grateful for him, Yoongi just loved the company and he enjoyed doing videos with him as well. "Hyung!" Jungkook called from the bedroom that they both shared "have you seen my black hoodie, I can't find it?" Yoongi called back "it's in the wash, take mine it's in the wardrobe to your left" Jungkook was going to meet with Lisa and see if she'd calmed down now and to check whether he could move back in, Yoongi had offered to drop him off but he replied saying he'd rather walk that way he could clear his head of any worries.

"You'll be fine, this is your girlfriend after all what's there to worry about besides her being a little psycho?" Yoongi tried to encourage as he cleaned the mess up in the kitchen, Jungkook walked into the kitchen and gave an unamused look "me and Lisa have dated for years and never have I doubted my feelings for her" his eyes lingered on Yoongi for a few seconds trying to give hints "now I'm not so sure." Yoongi didn't take the hint and shrugged "being away from your partner for over a month will do that to you."

"I'll see you later hyung" Jungkook muttered as he waved while walking out of the door and thinking to himself how could Yoongi be so blind?

Yoongi stared at the screen and mumbled to himself "that shit don't even make sense."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro