Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

After Jungkook had left to move back in with Lisa he once again realised he was on his own, he wasn't on speaking terms with Tae or Jimin and Hoseok, Namjoon and Seokjin weren't due back from tour for a few weeks maybe, the game he and Jennie tried to pull failed because people saw through it and it really upset Yoongi: he yearned to get back at the boy for breaking his heart but he also knew his chances were next to none.
The apartment still smelt strongly of Jungkooks body spray and aftershave, he wondered if the smell would ever leave? Yoongi slowly began to notice all the minor differences in his apartment, from the slightly wider dented matteress due to Jungkooks body weight to the organisation of his kitchen utensils – Jungkook had left an impact on Yoongi which wasn't necessarily intended.

After climbing out of his car Yoongi grabbed a trolley and headed into the store, he hadn't properly shopped for food in weeks and decided now was time to get his life back on track - the sound of screaming kids and grumpy old people reminded him why he never went into proper retail. After half an hour it felt like Yoongi was pushing a person around and not a trolley filled with food to last him a few weeks and once at the tills he was so glad to see his car parked directly opposite.

"Do you need any assistance packing today sir?" The cashier asked as he started to scan the items as they got unloaded, shaking his head slowly Yoongi replied "no thanks, I'll be just fine doing it." The cashier was about 19 so when he mentioned to Yoongi that he looked like the guy from Jungkooks videos he wasn't surprised; with a small smile and a nod he mumbled "that was me, yeah" it's seemed to much like a distant memory.

The cashier beamed a smile and stated "you guys looked good together and for a solid three videos I thought you were a couple until he brought up that he'd spoken to Lisa – I never liked her" he rambled on while forgetting that people still wanted to be served, in the most polite way possible Yoongi cut him off but thanked him gratefully while heading to his car.

"A couple?" He mumbled to himself.

For Jungkook and Lisa everything had been peaceful between, for the most part anyway: Lisa was definitely changing and becoming more aggravated as time went on and Jungkook could never understand why, he hoped it was just because of getting back into the swing of things but he just wasn't sure. In fact Jungkook even woke up to Lisa being rather annoyed:

"I ask nothing of you but for you to pull your share!" Lisa yelled when he walked into the kitchen and stopped abruptly with his head already bagging, "my share? Babe I already pay all the bills for the house, mortgage I paid in under two years! What the fuck do you want!"

Lisa pulled madly at her hair as she spun around and stared Jungkook down "I just want you to love me again, like when we first got together, out relationship is so messed up and I don't know what to do – I looked at the videos you filmed with your friend and you look at him more lovingly then me, I love you Kook-ah."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro