Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"What?" Yoongi asked for the thirteen time; Jungkook had counted exactly how many times his hyung had ask this question and it was definitely becoming old and irrating "I said and I quote for further reference move in with me: you could be going into a downward spiral of not being able to pay bills because you have no job and you don't exactly have any references. I can look after you – heck I've looked after Lisa all these years just for her to move back in with her parents, what do you say?"

Yoongi looked like he was about to say what again, he was confused they'd just had a minor argument and now Jungkook was telling him to move in, he couldn't remember smoking anything before falling asleep? Spending time thinking about the odds and what was happening to his apartment he realised that yeah, moving in with Jungkook would be awesome and it would help him as well because he couldn't afford the apartment any more: he still had money from working as a drug runner but he helped invest it into his parents business.

"I'd love to, thank you" he gave his usual gummy smile and he felt so overwhelmed with the situation that tears started to appear again, Jungkook opened his arms and Yoongi scooted into his embrace, resting his head comfortably on kooks chest he listened to the rhythmic sound of his heart beat that was like the perfect melody, once Yoongi was finished crying Jungkooks black sweatshirt was soaked through "sorry."

That night Yoongi slept with Jungkook over to help stay warm, it was winter and when it got cold – it got extremely cold. Jungkook had his body wrapped around his hyungs and even with blankets on the duo were still partially shivering. Throughout the night Jungkook continued to wake up wondering if he made the right choice to have Yoongi move in with him; scenarios ran through is head of what could happen and it wasn't necessarily great but it was a chance he was willing to take. Groaning awake Jungkook struggled to comprehend where he was exactly because it certainly wasn't his house.

"Your up" Yoongi beamed as he stood in the kitchen with a mug of tea in hand and a ceral bar in the other, Jungkook shook his head slightly and mumbled "morning" his lips were pouted and he looked confused "it's actually two in the afternoon, you were really restless last night, are you okay?"

"Two? Oh lord, yeah I'm just feeling a little under the weather, scoot over I want coffee" he grinned while moving his hyung out of the way, grabbing a mug from the cupboard he made himself some coffee "hyung, can we go get pancakes later?"

"Yeah sure."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro