[1|2]❄☁️winter dance

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

What if she rejects me? Who'll go with me? What if she doesn't like the gift? I don't really know what anime she watches, so I just picked popular ones!

Izuku stood infront of y/n's doorstep, rambling about the negativities from rejection. He hugged her present tightly against his chest. Ahh! C'mon Izuku! He squeezed it tighter. You can do this! Just knock on the door and ask her to the dance! He took a few deep breaths before slowly raising his fist to the door. Sweat dripped down his face from the sudden stress. He retracted his arm and dragged his wrist across his face, wiping away the stressed. Confidently, he finally knocked on the door.

Knock Knock Knock

"Coming!" A voice echoed, followed by small footsteps. Y/n opened the door and blushed when she saw her beautiful crush. "H-Hey, Izuku!" He smiled shyly, handing her the gift.

"T-This is for you, y/n." He stared at the grey concrete ground, hiding his face. "...um I-I was wondering...would like to go to the winter dance with me..?" He looked up at her with those innocent green eyes. A smile spread across her face.

"I'd love to go with you, Izuku!" She beamed with joy. Izuku brightened up, all of his stress and pressure going away.

"Really!?" It was like weight being lifted off his shoulders. He breathed out a sigh of relief. Y/n nodded. Izuku had a wide smile on his face. Nothing could explain his happiness. He's always wanted to spend time with y/n and this was his chance to show her how mature he was. "O-Okay! Three more days until the dance, so I'll text you before." Y/n set down the present at a nearby table and hugged Izuku. He turned red as she burried her head into his neck. He hugged her back, a flustered mess.

"I'll see you then, Izu!" She stepped back into her housed and waved at him as he began walking back to his house. He smiled and waved back. Y/n watched as he disappeared behind the houses around the neighborhood. She then quickly shut her door and ran into her bedroom, diving into her bed.

She grabbed a pillow and started screaming into it. OH MY GOSH! I'M GOING TO THE DANCE WITH IZUKU!....HE'S SO FRICKEN ADORABLE AHHHHH! She slid off her bed and walked over to her closet, searching for a nice dress. Most of the clothes she had in there were hoodies. Hmmm... guess I have to go shopping...I'll ask Mina to come! Y/n quickly hopped back onto her bed and swiped her phone off her side table, excitingly texting her.

aLieN wAifU 👽💕

Me: heyy minaaa
u wanna come to da
mall with me tmr

aLieN wAifU👽💕: yh
watchu gon buy

Me: i needa dress
for the danceee

aLieN wAifU👽💕: oOo
wHo aSkeD u ;)
watch it be mineta-

Me: bro i-
Helllll to the
frickken nawww
nasty perverted ass

aLieN wAifU👽💕: lmao
fr tho who did lol

Me: iZukU
BRO HE WAS SO ADORABLE
HE WAS BLUSHING ALOT
AND BROO IT WAS
FRICKEN ADORABLE
I THINK
IM FALLING FOR HIM UWU

aLieN wAifU👽💕: aww <3
he likess uuuuu
uuuu like himmm uwu
anyways
ill meetchu at the
cafe at 8:30?
da one thats close to ur house
then we can go?

Me: aight mate
sounds gucci 👌🏼 ive been
wanting to inhale som
doughnuts lately

aLieN wAifU👽💕: AHAHAHA
BRUUUHH

Me: cya tmrr :D

aLieN wAifU👽💕: cYa :D
_______

Y/n smiled, holding her phone to her chest. She's always wanted to hangout with Izuku. She giggled, remembering his flustered state. Izuku you're too cute... oh yeah.. he got me a gift... She walked to the living room and grapped the present off the side table. She unwrapped the green paper and opened the box. She gasped.

"OH MY FRICKEN GOSH!" She took out 2 boxsets of manga: One for Naruto and the other for [u cHoOsE]. "BROOOOOOOO IZUKUUUU. YOU SPENT WAAAY TO MUCHHH. BROOOOOOOOOO I FRICKEN LOVE YOU IZUKUUU." She had a huge smile on her face. She was so happy. Gotta get him something great...

~

Izuku plopped himself on his bed. Satisfied. I did it! I'm going to the dance with y/n! He let out a huge sigh, laughing at his his own stress. Inko suddenly popped her head out by his door frame.

"Sooo...how'd it go?" She asked, hoping for the best. Izuku smiled, sitting up on his bed.

"She accepted! I'm going with her!" He beamed. She walked over and gave her son a big hug.

"That's great honey! Do you have a suit yet?"

"..." Inko patted his head and smiled.

"Don't worry. You have plenty of time to get one. You can go tomorrow and look in the mall if you want! I'll let you bring a friend." Izuku smiled, grateful for his mother's kindness.

"I love you, Mom." She stopped at the middle of the hallway, pleased.

"...I love you too, Izuku." Izuku sat back down on his bed, taking out his phone from his pocket. hmmm.... how about Kirishima? Kaminari? They both know what's good...

"Mom! Can I bring two friends please?" He asked in his most innocent voice.

"Sure, Izuku!" Izuku smiled, creating a group chat with both of them.

👊Kirinari

Izuku: Hey, guys.

Kaminari: ayy nice gc name bro
lookin for some action? ;)

Kirishima: ayy no homo
tho bro ;))))

Izuku: ?
Anyways, can you guys
Come to the mall
With me tomorrow?
You don't have to though.

Kirishima: yh we can go
y so sudden tho

Kaminari: ya need help
picken clothes homie
we can make ya look freshhhh

Izuku: I need a tuxedo.

Kaminari: aww our bbys
growin up <3

Kirishima: *sNifF* bRo
tHeY gRoW uP sO fAsT
;C

Kaminari: ;CCCCC

Izuku: ?
I'm going with Y/n
To the dance, so I need to
Find the perfect one.
Can you guys help me tomorrow?

Kirishima: nice 👌
we'll help find u a suit
AND prepare you before
the dance if you want

Izuku: Thank you so much guys!
I appreciate it!

Kaminari: i was gonna ask y/n :(

Kirishima: ...

Izuku: ...

Kaminari: ...

Kirishima: bro i-

Kaminari: ...jk lmaooo yall
thoughttttt

Kirishima: bruhh dont
play like that lmao
anyways
we'll meetchu there tomorrow
morning at 10:30 izuku

Izuku: Alright! See you all
Tomorrow!

Kaminari: aight imma head out

Kirishima: cya bros
_______

Izuku smiled. He's going to need all the help he could get to be absolutely perfect for y/n. He tapped on the clock app and sit his alarm to 9:30: 30 minutes to get ready and 30 minutes to go. Hahhh...what a day. He set his phone down on his dresser and thought about his visit to y/n.

He thought she was stunning as always. Just seeing her beautiful smile made his day. Izuku has always wanted to hold her close in his arms, caressing her head softly. Resting his head onto her shoulder while she's studying, begging for her attention. Izuku slowly closed his eyes and smiled, thinking of warm, happy thoughts. Her personality was caring and loving. She once took care of his injuries from a fight with Kacchan. Wow...y/n's...perfect... He slowly drifted off to sleep, the warm happy thoughts making him drowsy.

~

"Ayy Mina!" Y/n waved as she made her way over to the small humble table. She sat down and was pleased with the enticing scent of fresh pastries.

"I gotchu bro." Mina slid a box of doughnuts to across the table, eyes half-lidded. "This what you're looking for?" Y/n sighed and laughed.

"You know me too well," she said as she opened the box greedily.

"Haha! Okay, so first, we gonna go shopping for a dress. Then we getting you some high heels. Last, we getting you jewelry and makeup to go with your dress.

"DaMn. ThAt'S a wHolE aSs oUtfiT. MinA yoU'rE toO niCe tO mE." Y/n said through chews. Mina just smiled.

"You want it to be perfect don't you? Plus, you're mah homie bro."

"Aww I love you too bro." The girls both finished up and soon started walking to the mall. After a small chat about boys, they finally made it to the mall.

"Aight. We goin here: Formal Forever."

"What a cringey ass name bruh," she laughed. They both walked in and y/n was amazed by all of the beautiful dresses and tuxedos.

"I'll look over here and you'll look over there!"

"Aight!" Y/n skimmed through dresses, none of them fitting her style. Too big. yEeT. Too small. yEeT. Too showing. yEeT. Too fancy. yeEt. Too long.

She sighed. The store didn't seem so amazing anymore. Mina found some dresses that she thought she would like, but they weren't to her liking either. When she was about to give up, she saw it. The perfect dress. It was forest green with faux fur around the collar. It was neither long or short, big or small. Y/n smiled as she walked over to the dress admiring it.

"Imma go try this on," y/n smiled, heading towards the changing room.

"Alright, y/n." As soon as she left, Mina spotted a familiar red headed person not far from her. She squinted her eyes. Heyy...thats Kirishima!
"Hey, Kiri! kiRiiIiiiI!" She whisper yelled. He looked everywhere around the store to look for who was calling him, but he didn't see Mina. Bruh.
She quickly ran over to Kirishima and slapped the back of his head.

"Who the fu- YOO wassup Mina!" He smiled.

"Ayyy Kiri! What are you doing h- oh." She finally noticed Kaminari and Izuku. OOOOOOF THEY'RE BOTH HERE

"Guys, I also brought y/n with me. I'm helping her look for a dress so don't spoil anything! Ayy Mido, lookin sharp! Y/n will love you!" Mina said, signaling the okay sign. Izuku was wearing a green lined tuxedo, with a black tie and pants.

"Thanks." Izuku smiled.

"Mina! Where you at!?" Izuku heard y/n's voice and blushed.

"aiGhT i gOt tO gO. bYe!" Mina whisper yelled once more and quickly walked back towards the dresses. "Sorry bro! I was lookin at- woahh..."

"What. I know I look ugly. Just tell if this dress fits or n-"

"WOWWW! Y/N YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL. AND IM NOT KIDDING THIS TIME! Mina beamed, staring at her in awe. Y/n blushed.

"Actually though? Thanks, Mina! I- wait hol up- did you just say you're not kidding this time? Bro i-"

"THE DRESS IS PERFECT! WHER'D YOU FIND THOSE SHOES!? THEY WITH THE DRESS-"

"MINA STAHP YELLING!"

"YOU'RE YELLING! IM TELLING YOU HOW GREAT IT LOOKS!"

"WELL YOU DON'T GOTTA YELL ABOUT IT! STAHP YELLING!"

"NO U!"

"..." Y/n slowly took something out of her back pants pocket. "UNO REVERSE CARD!" Mina just smiled and laughed.

"I've been waiting for this moment my entire life..." She slid out a bright golden card that listened in the air. "NO U REVERSE CARD!"

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...-"

"Are they doing reverse card wars again?" Kaminari laughed.

"Guess so!" Kirishima smiled.

"Excuse me ma'am I'm going to ask you to leave. You're disturbing other customers here-"

"HELL NAWW! U FINNA BUY ME THIS DRESS MATE!-"

"Ma'am please calm down-"

ALSO WE'RE THE ONLY FUCKING ONES HERE DUMBASS!"

"There are three young men shopping for tuxedos-"

"WELL THEY CAN GO FUCK THEMSELVES!" Mina stood in the background, laughing at this meaningless argument. Rip Kiri Kami and Mido "HERE! BUY THIS!" Y/n took the dress off, along with the shoes and yeeted it at the cashiers table. They sighed angrily and scanned the tags, bagging the clothes and yeeting the bag back to her.

"BITCH DONTCHU THROW SHIT AT ME!" The cashier sighed, pinching their nose bridge. Y/n stormed off back to the changing room to out on her shoes and sweater. Mina walked over to cashier and apologized.

"Sorry about that! She gets kinda too confident when I'm around!" Mina swiped her card and paid for the clothes.

"It's fine young miss. We get customers like that all the time. Yesterday I had to deal with this blonde spiky haired teen. Boyyyy was he trouble. Almost blew up the whole store. Mina snorted. I wonder who that was...

"Aight imma head out. Let's go home Mina." Mina once again apologized to the cashief and caught up with y/n. She started laughing.

"Broo! You didn't have to be that mad!"

"She told me so had to leave! Like bro. I- Oh my fricken gosh..." They stopped in front of her favorite store: Hot Topic. She fished for her wallet at her back pocket, a big smile on her face. She thought of all the anime stickers, plushies, pins, figurines, and all the other cool anime merch they might have. "Aight imma head in-"

"Bro I swear this is the only thing that that makes you happy."

"...yEs." Mina sighed and smiled.

"Okay. You can buy all the anime crap you want, but after that, we going back to the dormitories."

"...yAy."

~

Y/n unlocked her door and threw herself in the bed, along with the two bags of anime stuff, Mina following behind. She was exhausted.

"Brooo you spent like 4 hours in theree." She whipped out her IPhone ZRUWUALKSJDZ999 XS Edge Plus which had 20 camera lenses at the back that were hidden, battery that lasted 365 days after charging, and some other high techy ass stuff. "IT'S FRICKEN 3:00pm AND WE WENT AT 9am!" Y/n just sat there, unfazed, hugging her merch.

"......Anime is love."

"Y/n I swear to g-"

"Anime is life."

"Bro you're scaring me-"

"Anime is real if you believe it."

"That's not how it works I-"

"Everyone is an anime character." Mina held her breath.

"..."

"..."

"...anyways... I appreciate you for paying for my dress, Mina!" Y/n beamed with joy. Mina breathed out, heavily.

"No problem! Welp, Imma go take a nap in my dorm. See you later, y/n!"

"Bye!" She waved. Y/n fell back on her bed, yawning. Her eyelids start to feel heavy and slowly closs. Guess I should take a nap too. Tomorrow's a big day...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro