|2| Second Universe

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"THE FITNESS GRAM PACER TEST IS A-"

"What the frick?" Y/n sat up on her bed and rubbed her eyes. She took her phone from the side table and squeezed her eyes shut as the light blinded her. 3:02 am. What the frick is Zane doing? She slowly got off the bed and walked towards her living room. Across from the tv, there sat Zane with a box of cereal, staring at the tv screen.

"Zane what are you doing!?" She whisper yelled at the dark brown haired teen. He turned to y/n.

"I'm watching vines." He said and turned back to the tv, stuffing cocoa puffs in his face.

"Bro it's frickin 3 in the morning!" He shrugged and continued watching. She sighed and sat on the couch next to him. Welp, I won't be able to get back to sleep anyways. She opened her hands as she kept her eye on the tv. Zane then poured some cocoa puffs in her hands and set it aside.

"Bish if you wanna burger, eat burger! Bish if you want a fre fry, eat a fre fry!" Y/n yawned and rested her head on the arm of the couch. She then started slowly drifting off to sleep. Zane turned to her and sighed. He walked to her room and grabbed a blanket out of the closet. He walked back and draped it over her body. Zane smiled. Its my turn to sleep in the bed.

~Morning

"Y/n...can I?..."

"Yes, Izuku.." There heads started moving closer and closer until...

"It's morning." Y/n slowly opened her eyes and furrowed her eyebrows to see Zanes expressionless face.

"ZANE YOU RUINED MY DREAM!" He shrugged and walked out of the living room. Y/n grabbed the blanket and whipped it over her head, attempting to find and finish her dream.

"REEEEEEEEEEEE!" She sat up, grabbed the blanket, and walked into her room. She fixed her bed and changed into her regular clothes. She walked into the kitchen and grabbed a pear out of the fruit basket.

"You know today is the day you take the test to get into UA right?" She raised her eyebrows and stopped chewing.

"What?"

"You're approximately 1 hour late."

"WHAT? YOU NEVER TOLD ME!" She rushed to her room and changed into her uniform. She went in her closet and searched for her school backpack. After she rushed to her front door and stopped.

"WAIT I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO GET THERE!"

"That's where I come in." He raised his arm, making his black pieces of glass float. He then formed a portal and nodded, gesturing her to jump in.

"You know we could always walk-"

"No time." She sighed walking towards the portal and jumping in.

"OH NO I FORGOT MY PHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Her voice faded as she went through the portal. He pinched his nosebridge and sighed. He walked to her room, grabbing her phone, and walked back to the living room into the portal.

"OOF!"

"You're still a noob." She ignored his comment and ran towards the front of the school.

"ZANE ITS CLOSED!" He smiled and walked by her side.

"I wanted to train you before the test first." Y/n grinned as they both started spreading apart.

"Well, I'm all hyped now...DRAGON!" She yelled, suddenly shifting into a mouse. ...Crap. Zane raised both of his arms and sent pieces of glass towards her at an incredible speed. Y/n zipped around dodging all the glass. She shifted back into a human and tried shifting into something else.

"KATSUKI BAKUGO!" Her body immediately started changing shape, gaining more muscles.

"DIIIIIIIIEEEEE!" She screamed in his voice as she started making explosions with her hands.

"DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!" She repeatedly yelled as she kept blasting groups of glass shards. Zane created a thick wall of glass in front of him. Y/n smiled a shit eating grin at she jumped up and created a huge explosion, sending her flying backwards.

"Not bad for your first try. Not bad at all." She shifted back and smiled courageously. She walked towards him, dirt and degree covering her previously neat uniform.

"Glad I woke you up early?" He closed his eyes and smiled, happy of what he accomplished. Y/n turned her head to him slowly, her eyebrows furrowing.

"You.....what!?" Her face turned into Katsuki when he's angry.

"WHAT THE FRICK! YOU SAID I WAS LATE! I COULD'VE GOTTEN A WHOLE NOTHER HOUR OF SLEEP! ASDFGHJKLKJHGFDSASDFGHJKL..."

~

"Okay. Good luck, y/n. By the time your home, your ass better be at 1-A." Y/n placed her hand over her chest and gasped dramatically.

"HoW dAre yOu cUrsE." He shrugged and started walking back to y/n's house. Y/n breathed out heavily and walked into the office of UA. She squealed inside when she saw Present Mic and Mr. Aizawa speaking to each other.

"U-um, excuse me?" Mr. Aizawa turned to her first. She started fangirling inside. OH MY GOSH ITS REALLY HIM HES SO HOT AHHH. "I-I'm here to enroll for this school!" Y/n smiled brightly. Mr. Aizawa stared at her, unfazed.

"Great. What I-" Present Mic barged in by his side.

"Wow! NIcE tO sEe sOmeOne sO enthusiastic! What's your name, miss?" Y/n smiled.

"My name is Y/n Ln, 16 years old." Present Mic snatched the paper and pen from the caterpillar and started taking down the information.

"What's your quirk, l/n-san?" She quickly shifted into a wolf and shifted back.

"My quirk in Shapeshift!"

Anyways, see you guys in my next oneshot! Don't forget to vote and comment! Hope you enjoyed <3

bruh love how i never wrote part 3 lMaO

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro