☁7 mins in heaven gone wrong

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Everyone sit around the bottle!" Mine exclaimed. She gathered everyone from their dorm to play 7 minutes in heaven. Izuku sat away from y/n so he had a chance to be with her.

"Alright! Denki, you spin first."

"Okay!" He held the bottle by the bottom and the cap and spun. The tension around the room rose as it slowed down.

"Jiro!" Mina squealed. She looked up from her phone, not paying attention to the game.

"Eh?" Mina picked her up by her arm and led her and Denki to his closet.

"See you in 7 minutes!" Mina walked back to the circle, giggling.

"Okay, y/n your next!"

"Why me?"

"...you were sitting next to Denki."

"Oh." Y/n smiled and spun the bottle, hoping she was with only Izuku. It slowly came to a stop at Katsuki. FRIIIIIIIICK! IZUKU WAS ONLY ONE FRICKING INCH AWAY! WHAT THE FRIIIIIIIIIICK!!!!!

Izuku frowned and furrowed his eyebrows. He looked up at Katsuki to see him smirking at y/n. Minas smile faded, knowing that y/n was Izuku's girlfriend. Y/n shifted into a wolf and growled at Katsuki.

"Okay guys." Mina led them to her closet, shoving Katsuki in and letting y/n walk in herself.

"See you guys in 7 minutes." She closed the door and locked it, walking back to the group.

"Hey, y/n~" Katsuki greeted, coming closer to y/n. She growled again, bearing her teeth. She suddenly shifted back into herself. Frick.

"Get the hell away from me!" She tried scooting back, be the closet lacked in space.

"Why don't you break up with that fuckface and date me? Hmm?" He suddenly lunged forward, grabbing her waist and pulling her close.

~

"Spin, Izuku!" He spun furiously, thinking about y/n. It landed on Todoroki. Mina grabbed them by their arms and pulled them to Todoroki's closet.

"See you in 7 minutes!" She said, shoving them inside.

"Hey, Todoroki."

"Hello, Midoriya."

"STOP IT! GET AWAY FROM ME! I WILL NEVER DATE SOMEONE LIKE YOU! I WILL NEVER BREAK UP WITH IZUKU! I DONT CARE IF HE'S SHY OR EMBARRASING, I STILL LOVE HIM THE WAY HE HIS AND WILL ALWAYS! " Izuku's eyes widened.

"I need to get her out of there! Todoroki, can you-"

"Already on it." He was using his fire on the metal door, the hottest he could.

~

Katsuki eyes burned with fury. He angrily grinded against her. Y/n thrashed around, trying to get out of his grasp.

"STOP KATSUKI!" She clenched her teeth from the hard prodding. Tears poured out of her eyes as he moved.

"HHHH" He breathed out heavily as he moved his hips closer.

~

"Okay, Midoriya. We can get through now. Watch out for the melted metal on the floor." Izuku hurriedly got out, Todoroki behind. Izuku ran to y/n's closet to hear Katsuki groaning and y/n crying loudly. He hurriedly unlocked the door and opened it. It was not a pretty sight.

"KACCHAN!" Izuku grabbed him by the hem of his shirt and threw him down over his shoulder. Todoroki got y/n out of her closet and held her where they could see Katsuki and Izuku. He activated full cowling, repeatedly punching him. Izuku clenched his teeth as tears starting streaming down his face. He suddenly grabbed him by the neck and slammed him against the wall.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT, KACCHAN? WHY?" He held Katsuki against the wall as he tried fighting back. He felt betrayed that one of his good friends tried taking someone most precious to him. By his time, everyone who was playing he game was watching. Izuku suddenly shoved his knee into his stomach, making Katsuki cough up blood. He let go of his neck, making him drop do the floor. Izuku looked down at him, breathing heavily, clenching his fist together.

"Get out of y/n's dorm, Kacchan." Katsuki quickly got up, stumbling, and ran out of y/n's room. Todoroki let go of y/n. She ran towards Izuku and leaped into his arms. She hugged him tightly, burying her head in his chest. Izuku held her close resting his head on hers.

"Thank you, Todoroki. If it wasn't for you, it could of been worse."

"You're very welcome, Midoriya."

"New rule guys. If you're dating don't play. Just watch!" Mina laughed. Everyone left Izuku and y/n alone.

"I love you so much, Izuku." She said, dragging her wrist across her eyes.

"I love you too, y/n."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro