12/27/32

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Sorry, Mr. Diary. I know I didn't say anything yesterday but I have a reason I'm gonna tell you about... At school Lucas got in a fight with me about who was cooler, Master Chief or Samus. But I told him that I haven't even played a Halo game but he kept insisting... Samus is a cool robot that I used to call Metroid... Because the games title, you know? Anyway, that sucked and things ended not so great. He's mad at me now, but on top of that when I got home my sister was upset... She was crying in the wood floor when I came in and dad was sitting beside her, patting her back. I asked what happened and dad said that Rowena got rejected, but to be honest, I don't really know what that means. I asked that too but dad put a finger over my mouth and said "When you're as old as your sister I'll tell you." I went to bed thinking about it that night. You know, my sister grows at the same speed I do... I think Dad might have tricked me. She's always going to be 3 years older than me! But oh well... Maybe once things flood over I can ask Lucas what that means. Things should get better... I hope they do, Mr. Diary... I kind of wish you could talk back to me, Mr. Diary...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro