1. My mate

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Trigger warning: ABO content... I'm gonna be honest with you guys, I kinda want to delete this oneshot :(

At first sight, it seemed like Jeongyeon was a typical Beta, or even an Alpha (which was abnormal because female Alphas were very rare). Everyone would mistake her for one with the dark charismatic aura she exuded whenever she walked by. Jeongyeon's presence just had some kind of mysterious effect that scared people around her, they might find her the coolest girl in the world if they ever saw her wearing a nice blazer. Though ironically, Jeongyeon was an Omega. Omegas were nature mates for both Alphas and Betas, which made them the preys of the stronger individuals. Betas could also mate among themselves and Alphas.

Jeongyeon was chilling with her Americano in her friend's café shop, in the process of deciding which type of part-time job to do before graduation. It had become a habit of her to stay there late reading books and finishing her work reports for quite some time now. While she was sipping her favorite drink, a man went into the place. He had a cute and sweet vibe that made her feel attracted, his face was so tender that she wondered if his cheeks would be soft to bite. She scolded herself for behaving like a pervert, how could she get aroused so easily? The wolf inside Jeongyeon was behaving a little strange. She assumed he must be an Beta or maybe Omega, therefore it made no sense why she should feel tempted by him. The handsome man turned around, clearly noticing her intense stare at him. Jeongyeon slightly blushed from embarrassment.

After taking his order, he carefully scanned the whole café, trying to find a vacant seat. Or at least that was what she thought he was doing. Well, she thought wrong. Plenty of seats were still empty but he chose the chair opposite to hers, putting his tray down on the table. Jeongyeon raised her eyebrows at him. "Umh, may I help you?" She politely said.

He flashed her a thin smile. "Yes."

Jeongyeon was just trying to be considerate but he turned out to actually take the question serious. It was fine though. "And that would be?"

"Can we talk in private?"

She was confused. The mere fact that he approached her was weird enough, now he wanted to discuss something too? And only in person?

Jeongyeon appeared a little reluctant to the offer, however she agreed with a small 'okay'. What could possibly go wrong, right? This café was owned by her friend, and this man did not come close to a threat at all, he had those delicate features that gave the impression of an angel.

"Hey Jin hyung, mind if I borrow a room?" Huh, he knew Jin (the café owner and also her friend)?

"Of course, Jimin. Remember to keep quiet."

The guy whose name was mentioned just nodded in response, the smart Jeongyeon didn't have a grasp of Jin's additional caution. It was a lie if Jeongyeon said she wasn't surprised.

Jimin came back to their seats and grabbed his cup of latte. "Come with me."

Jeongyeon didn't understand the reason behind her being such a submissive girl, she usually was the person that bossed people around and frequently nagged them, however, she just did as he requested.

Before she realized, they were already in a small room surrounded by four thick walls with no window. She heard the doorknob click, indicating it was now locked.

"You can speak about the thing you planned to ask me." Curiosity was killing her.

"Actions would be better than words." He settled his cup down at the wooden sideboard.

"Eh?" She blinked bewilderingly, Jeongyeon seriously had no idea about the hot upcoming event.

He grinned at her innocent face. "Aigoo so cute, are you self-aware of your adorableness?"

Jeongyeon scoffed in annoyance, no one called her 'cute'. Her reputation was all about not acting cute and she wasn't willing to ruin it yet. "I'm not cute."

"Yes you are."

"No!" She almost yelled, her tone raised a little.

"Mmmh, whatever floats your way,cutie ." Jimin continued teasing her.

"Shut up." Jeongyeon was slightly flustered, she pouted. A crooked smile tugged at the corner of his mouth while she had an irritated expression.

All of a sudden, Jimin moved forward abruptly, his feets only 5 inches away from Jeongyeon's. She nervously swallowed a lump in her throat.

"What are you doing?"

Please please please don't be what she has on her mind right now.

"Marking you." Another step neared.

"W-what?" She stepped back. Her face looked calm but she was screaming internally. Dear holy godmother, he was an Alpha! How could he recognize her Omega smell when she had deliberately hid it with heavy perfume and suppression pills! Oh no, she had made a terrible decision of going in here alone with him.

The pretty girl immediately tried to escape. Before she could do anything, her intention was stopped by Jimin when he gripped her slender waist tightly.

"Don't!" She protested against his great strength. Eventhough he was wearing a long-sleeved shirt, his well-built body could be seen visibly.

With determination, Jimin kissed her forcefully. Jeongyeon only dressed in a t-shirt and a pair of tiny shorts, giving him full access to her long creamy legs. Her legs were so desirable, her skin felt so smooth on his fingers. Her muffling sound came out sexily between their kisses, it was music to his ears. She needed to fight him back but she couldn't.

"Please, stop." She begged weakly as he broke their sexual contact. Jeongyeon hurried to catch her agitated breath, her beautiful face was covered with reddish hue.

"Why should I?" He chuckled. He brought his mouth to her again, lightly crushing her lips. His tongue brushed against her lower flesh demanding for entrance. Of course, she didn't allow him. Jimin was so eager that he started touching her perky breasts over the sheer fabric while one hand still firmly hold her. Jeongyeon let out a small squeak, granting Jimin the chance to slip his tongue inside. He kissed her hard, guiding her toward the large bed in the room until her knees hit the surface of the mattress.

He pinned her down onto the white sheet. She struggled to push him but failed, he was amazingly strong despite his gentle appearance. Jimin pulled her shirt up to reveal her black lace bra, satisfied at her seductive curves. One of his hands went up and down her flat tummy continuously, then rose higher to sneak in her garment, pinching her sensitive nipples. Jeongyeon sighed sinfully, her moan divulged how much she yearned for him. "Ahh..."

The sensation soon got to her as she slowly melted into his plump lips, her legs closed tightly as heat started building up in her lower stomach. Jimin massaged her bouncy breasts skillfully, her body driving him crazy at this point.

The alpha was out of control. His mouth attacked hers wildly for dominance that Jeongyeon felt like he was ripping her lips. Her tongue became numb because of the aggressive action.

It wasn't long until she found herself lying naked beneath Jimin. He had torn every piece of clothes there were and left their hot bodies glued to each other.

"Believe me, you won't regret this." He whispered to her ear. She swore she could hear sparks exploding in her ears, her heartbeat quickening as she stared into his mesmerizing dark orbs. And she did what she desired to do, Jeongyeon grabbed his collar and pressed a hungry kiss on his sexy lips, surrendering to the temptation.

Park Jimin claimed Yoo Jeongyeon his once and for all that night. Making love was magical for both of them, for the first time in their life they experienced a feeling so intense and heavenly. Jeongyeon was Jimin's one and only mate. Not in her wildest dream had she expected her lover to be such a charming guy. To her surprise, Jimin was super famous with female Betas and Omegas, while Jeongyeon was incredibly admired by other Betas and Alphas when they found out she was not an Alpha. This triggered both of their possessiveness but the one ended up completely exhausted would always be Jeongyeon. Believe it or not, Jimin could do her all day and she would be limping helplessly in the next morning.

Two months later,

"Baby, come here. I miss you." Jimin whined, stretching his arms out to hug his mate.

Jeongyeon instantly dodged his embrace, she ran away for fear of being 'eaten' by him again. "No Jimin, we literally spend the whole yesterday doing it." She shuddered remembering the sore pain below.

"But babe, my wolf isn't satisfied yet." He did not opt to take refusal anymore, he wanted her. It was partly her fault too, she should be responsible for his unbearable obsession of her.

"I don't care. I'm tired." She protected herself with many layers of blankets. He jumped on top of the file she had made, not minding the obvious discomfort.

"Baby." His gaze radiated a burning fire of passion that was impossible to ignored. "Honey."

"Sweetie."

"Darling."

"Love."

"Cupcake."

"Dearie."

"Pumpkin."

"Wifey."

"Oh god, Jimin, stop." Jeongyeon involuntarily pressed her palms on his mouth. "Shut up." Her patience was running out, he seriously should keep quiet before she hit his precious possession down there.

"Hey, don't be such a cold-hearted like that." He faked a sad face. His arms surrounded her and unwrapped the thick blankets. She didn't have a choice, he was the dominant one anyway.

"I hate you." Jeongyeon blurted out almost inaudibly. This man in front of her had taken her virginity from their first encounter and had bit her on the neck to form their bond without her agreement, making it impossible for her to oppose his insatiable desire, though she must admit that he was hot and extremely good in bed.

"I love you." Jimin smirked at the woman then slowly kissed her. It was different, no lust was involved, only the magical caressing of his expert hands.

Jeongyeon fell silent for a few seconds at the man's confession. Yes, he was her man, the all mighty Jimin.

"I love you too."

A/N: Any thoughts guys? What do you think and what advice would you give me to improve this story? I'm a little reluctant to publish it so please do tell me if there are any mistakes.

A/N: When I came back to this first one I somehow felt it was a little rushed so I added more details here. To be honest I was pondering about whether I should write a full smut or just stop midway like this.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro