3. It doesn't make sense but it's okay

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Note: The title is kinda random.

Prompt: in which Jeongyeon was a villain and Jimin was a superhero. Jeongyeon had a superpower of teleportation and was incredibly intelligent while Jimin could fly, of course he was also smart. But somehow, even though Jeongyeon's inborn ability could outdo his (teleporting is superior to flying), the charming hero always ended up winning against the witty villain.

Today is another peaceful day, she thought.

Yoo Jeongyeon was walking along the old street, kicking the small pebbles she stumbled on out of boredom. Her well-trimmed short hair perfectly complimented her pixie-like face. With delicate features, Jeongyeon was as beautiful as any expensive doll would be.

She wanted to do something fun right then, and 'fun' in her dictionary meant wicked. Jeongyeon scrunched her nose, trying to find an idea to mess up this quiet town. At that moment, a small dog which had black and white fur passed by. It wiggled its big ears, Jeongyeon starled a bit. She squatted down to the dog's level and picked it up.

"Hey little fella, whatcha doing here?"

The dog replied with two soft barks, licking her wrist that was holding its paws for fear of its accidentally hurting her.

Jeongyeon chuckled. "Oh how cute! Where is your owner young mister?"

She noticed a collar on its neck with a small pet tag 'Chimmy'. "Your name is Chimmy?"

As a way to answer her question, the dog waved its tail enthusiastically.

"Alright Chimmy. Wanna have some fun?"

"Woof! Woof! Woofff!!!"

Jeongyeon laughed amusingly at the sight of the small dog trying to touch her face.

"No need to be wheedling. I don't enjoy being fawned over obviously like that Chimmy." Jeongyeon loved animals. She considered them as the innocent creatures while taking human as selfish for torturing them. (Yes she ate meat but she hated seeing animals which got beaten up heartlessly.)

The dog sniffed her sweet scent and rubbed its head at her chest.

"Seem like you love me already." She laughed. "Let me kidnap you for today hehe." Jeongyeon hugged Chimmy affectionately, almost squeezing its chubby belly. And she did, she really did 'kidnap' him to play around with her for a while. Anyways it was its owner that was at fault for leaving it alone, she just simply took care of the dog for whoever the owner was.

Jeongyeon held Chimmy tightly in her chest before teleporting to the city park. It was a rare sight of a villain strolling along the green grass that made almost everyone scared and want to drop their two eyeballs down on the ground. And even adding to the shock-making effect, Jeongyeon was casually walking a dog.

"Woof." Chimmy made a loud sound to attract her attention. The dog stuck out its tongue while showing an excited expression.

"Huh? You want sumthin?"

"Woof woof!" The dog then proceeded to lick her right cheek.

Jeongyeon giggled due to the sudden tickling attack. Such a smart dog! "Alright young man. What do you want?"

"Woof!" Chimmy jumped off her embrace and slowly ran to a food stall.

The nearer Jeongyeon approached, the more terrified the woman who owned the food stall got. Just as Jeongyeon's feet reached the counter, she immediately fled for her life.

Oh dear God Jihyo, my face is that scary?

But Jeongyeon was proud of how scared and fast the grown-up lady reacted, her big reputation still remained wicked as always. She thought she was smiling friendly though.

Nah, friendly whatsoever. Chimmy was hungry, that should be her first priority to solve.

"Come here, I will feed you." She raised a cooked meat in front of the dog. "Do you prefer it's rare or cooked?"

Chimmy's teeth aimed right at the flesh.

"Okay, so cooked it is."

This dog was weird. Jeongyeon assumed his owner must be hella rich to be able to keep a pet like it. Not only was Chimmy intelligent, he could also understand human's words yet he was a little too obedient to a stranger. The proof was that he followed her commands very easily. On top of all, he was super adorable. Yup, this was the most dangerous weapon to Jeongyeon right now.

"Eat well cutie." She cooed gazing intently at him.

A strong desire of possessiveness surged up inside her. She would love to bring Chimmy home.

Jeongyeon carefully weighed all the pros and cons before officially deciding on what to do. She would train the dog so that it'd listen to her only.

"Chimchim, I have a lot of delicious dishes back at my house. Bet you wouldn't want to miss them?" She started off with a common enticement.

The dog looked confused, however he still behaved optimistically towards her. Jeongyeon's lips formed a thin smile, she knew the dog must have considered her as his close friend already.

"Come on, run to mama." She clapped twice and crouched down a bit. She bent her back to be closer.

"Woof!" Small Chimmy responded almost instantly. His four short legs rushed upon Jeongyeon's wide-opening arms.

Having secured the position of the dog, Jeongyeon was about to teleport to her lair when a hand pulled the hem of her shirt.

"Where do you think you're going?" A manly voice stopped her from escaping.

"Jimin." She murmured, turning her head to face him.

"Jeongyeon." He greeted her back.

His existence triggered her so bad. "Let go." Jeongyeon wiggled her upper body to free herself from his tight grip but unfortunately she was just wasting her energy. Jimin really overpowered her in terms of physical strength.

"What do you want?" Jeongyeon said irritated by the man's stubbornness.

"Shouldn't I be the one to ask that? What are you planning to do with my dog huh?" Jimin sarcastically pointed at Chimmy which had been quiet all along. Chimmy responded by flopping down and standing beside Jimin.

Okay w-what??!

Jeongyeon was very shocked, her eyes widen at the scene in front of her.

Chimmy was Jimin's dog?!

"B-but how-w? Impossible! Chimmy is so loveable and you... You are sooo hateable!"

Her eyes stared swiftly at little Chimmy then back at the hero, trying to find at least one thing in common. And the only feature they shared was that they were both small(?).

Jimin frowned, clearly unsatisfied. "You are the only one hating on me though."

"Tsk. Confident dwarf." Jeongyeon rolled her eyes. Seemed like she and Chimmy weren't meant to be. After spending a whole morning with this dog, even she couldn't believe how much fondness she had grown for it. She really didn't want to be far away from this dog.

Well look at the bright side, at least she just succeeded in insulting that annoying hero.

Reflexively Jimin released his hand due to his exasperation at her rude remark.

"Hey-" She didn't let him finish his sentence as she sat down stroking Chimmy's fur suddenly.

She whispered lowly by its ear. "Mama is gonna miss you."

Sorry but Jimin almost accidentally choked because of her perceptible sincerity. And also because of the fact that he often called himself "papa" whenever he talked with Chimmy. While Jimin was still digesting her words, Jeongyeon had already vanished into thin air without trace.

Dammit! She ran away again! He would seriously catch her next time. Watch out young criminal, you cannot hide forever.

Jimin clicked his tongue in a fit of pique and walked away with Chimmy following behind.

For the next few days, Jeongyeom felt a strange deep longing to meet Chimmy. She wondered what that dog were doing now and if it had ever remembered about her. Chimmy really had awakened the softie side of her. A brilliant yet simple idea popped up in her head. She would teleport herself to where it was.

Jeongyeon carefully pondered on her next move.

Obviously, Jeongyeon was 100% sure that Chimmy was staying at Jimin's mansion and she might need some distraction to keep the owner far from his home a bit.

First, she went for robbing a bank. Hard to believe as it seemed, she assured not to harm anyone, even though she was a rather popular villain, Jeongyeon never killed innocent people. It was her motto after all. But she also tended to make a unbearable mess which kind of drove others crazy.

Second, she set a bomb at the nearby jewelry shop, it was just a small bomb. However she thought these were enough problems for Jimin to buy her some time.

When the two above steps were done, Jeongyeon teleported to the place called 'Park Palace'. What a show off!

Anyways Chimmy here I come!

"Woof!" Her face lightened when she saw the familiar image of the dog.

Chimmy ran up towards her embrace, jumping delightedly to see Jeongyeon again.

"Woof!" He licked her right cheek.

Jeongyeon let out a quiet laugh before disappearing with Chimmy between her arms. She never thought that she would become a dog thief but yeah nobody could predict the future.

It took one tick then she already arrived at het lair. Jeongyeon allowed Chimmy to freely roam around her home which was half the size of Jimin's enormous house.

"Alright Chimchim come here, mama will give you a bath." Jeongyeon was the typical cleaning-obsessed type so she couldn't let it slide how dirty the dog was. She rolled up her sleeves and carried it to her bathroom for a full refreshing section.

"Thank you so much, sir." The official talked to Jimin.

"It's my duty. It isn't necessary to thank me." The handsome man replied, his mind drifting about something else. He was called here initially by a bank manager, however, when he flew to the bank, the robber was gone and had left an message that there was a bomb in that area. He spent two hours ramming the district before successfully locating the whereabouts of the bomb. For the past one hour he had used it to defuse the time bomb. Fortunately he was managed to deactivate it just on time, its structure was too complicated to be deemed a normal bomb. The culprit must be super smart to be able to plant it at the luxury jewelry shop, he assumed.

Jimin was suspecting that someone was behind these unusual events. He didn't know what was her purpose though.

When Jimin came back to 'Park Palace', he was not welcomed home by the barking of his beloved pet like normal but with the complete silence of the place.

"Chimmy?" He tried to look for it around the house, from the living room, the kitchen, the bedroom, to the yard. Basically he had searched everywhere possible but still there was no sign of little Chimmy. It was absolutely gone like evaporated water.

Wait a minute... Absolutely gone like evaporated water?

Jeongyeon!

Jimin groaned and fixed his outfit to be ready to go out again.

Arriving at the girl's lair, he checked if there were someone outside the house and unexpectedly he discovered a Jeongyeon who was cradling Chimmy tenderly in her arms. Her clothes were soaking wet but she seemed weirdly happy, much to his surprise.

"You have behaved very bad Chimchim. Look how wonderful you smell, mama did a good job huh." Jeongyeon smiled at the feeling of satisfaction because she was able to give the stubborn dog a refreshing bath. She counted this as an amazing achievement of hers recently.

Jimin secretly approached them and held her wrist, it had become a habit of him to have skinship with her because if not, she would definitely take advantage of it and teleport herself out.

Although she was shocked by his abrupt action, Jeongyeon's face remained blank. Maybe since she got used to it already, the small squeak sound was stuck in her throat before it could come out.

"Hello to you too, Park." She said mockingly. At least she had guessed he was going to find Chimmy, she just didn't expect it to be so fast. Oh either that or she might have wasted to much time cleaning Chimmy.

"You are so unbelievable, Yoo. Kidnapping a dog? Really?" Jeongyeon mentally facepalmed, it was hard to admit that she had a soft spot for cute animals. Not like she would admit it to him anyway.
"You don't deserve a dog as adorable as Chimmy." She reasoned while pouting subconsciously.

"Don't I?"

"Ash! Whatever, Chimchim will stay with its mama." Call her crazy but how could she resist the temptation of Chimmy's chubby belly.

"But I'm its papa Jeongyeon." The corners of his lips formed a sly smirk. "Are you indicating that you want to have a child with me?"

"Bold of you to say that." Jeongyeon scoffed, her ears reddening. The vision of having a family was something she had never thought about before, especially a family with her mortal enemy Jimin. Now she got why she lost everytime they fought, if only it hadn't been for the hero's charms.

"Chimmy, let's go home." Jimin shifted his attention to his pet instead of the girl's beautiful face. Still he would not mind continuing analysing her mesmerizing facial features.

The final decision was up to the little dog. Chimmy fixed his gaze on Jimin yet never bothered to break its physical contact with Jeongyeon.

Jimin was annoyed and when he almost left, the dog again had an unexplainable behavior. "Woof! Woof!" It barked loudly to prevent Jimin from walking away.

"Chimmy? You want both papa and mama?"

------------

Well to describe their incomprehensible relationship, the word "love-hate" would surely fit the best. But to be honest, Jeongyeon doubted that the 'hate' part would be there for long though.

Note: OMG guys the Jeongmin story titled "Fallen Angel" is gone 😭 That ff was so good, I can't believe it was deleted... Back to this oneshot, truthfully I kinda dislike how it turned out in the end but nevertheless, it's long and as much as I wanted to, if I delete this shite then I will literally be throwing away my hard work so please bear with it. At first I wasn't going to include Chimmy but I happened to watch an animation video and I ended up adding it to the content. Therefore I can say the storyline was off track(?) and wasn't something I intended originally. About my JeongTae story that I mentioned last time, I need recommendations of what collab they would do. Fyi I really wanna slap myself rereading this chapter, it is so so so so soooo awkward. *highlighting the awkward word*

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro