37. She deserves the best

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hello darlings

Target isn't complete but I'm updating. But next update only if you all will complete the target of previous chapter n this one.

ENJOY READING 💖💖💖

He didn't want to say but he didn't like her giving all the attention her Devars and devranis. He wanted her all for himself. How childish it sounds but this is what he wants. She looked so cute in a loose fitting long kurta and loose palazzo as she wanted some confortable clothes to wear. Her hair tied in a bun but a few strands sneaking out because of being so smooth.

Moreover, today they have appointment with the gynaecologist. But this silly girl was all busy in gossips and didn't realise the time. She looked happy so he didn't want to disturb her but they had to leave. She always puts him in such dilemma. Then, he also had some work in his office that was to be done. The new deal he was going to sign was already creating hype among the media.

He walked towards them and cleared his throat loudly, to gain the attention.

Shivaay : If your gossips are over than we have an appointment with doctor, Anika.

Anika made a face making them chuckle. It was obvious that she had forgotten it.

Anika : Ok I'm just coming after changing in ten minutes.

Shivaay : what's the need to change if you are comfortable in these simple clothes and you look good in everything.

He said in flow and realised his blunder only after seeing every one raising their eyebrows, teasingly.

Before everyone's attention could divert on to her, Anika sneaked from there to change into some decent clothes to go outside. Shivaay scratched his forhead looking here and there, to avoid these crazy siblings of his.

He saw Rudra opening his mouth. Even before Rudra could voice out his thoughts, Shivaay said a "Shutup" to him, making everyone burst out into fit of laughter. Shivaay knew Rudra too well.

Anika and Shivaay left to go to the doctor for check up. Anika was sitting idly, looking here and there and sometimes taking glances of shivaay who was just looking at the road with a stern face. It looked like whole of his attention was on driving but it was wrong. He was observing her every single antic and he so wanted to stop the car and kiss her.

Suddenly Anika shouted at him to stop the car and he was startled. He stopped the car and looked at her. He thought she was having some problem. But it turned out to be completely opposite.

Anika looked extremely happy as her eyes were fixed on something. He followed her gaze, only to see a Pani puri stall and he face palmed himself. Anika opened her mouth to speak but he spoke first.

Shivaay : No street food at all. It's not good for you.

Anika : please... little, very little only ( counting her fingers ) 5 plates that is 25 Pani Puris.

Shivaay : And you call it ONLY ? Very funny. I'll make pani puri for you at home but not this one.

Anika : You want me to eat that tasteless, less or should I say not at all spicy pani puru made by a bagadbilla boring, sadu, khadoos and jalkookda chef like SSO ? No way !

Shivaay looked at anika who crossed her arms over her chest. He looked at her with eyes narrowed as she directly, on his face, called him sadu, khadoos and..and jalkookda ? Seriously ?

Anika ( While looking outside the window ) : Don't look at me like that. You are a jalkookda. Always jealous of your own siblings and you are boring and sadu and khad...

Shivaay : Ok. Ok. Let's go and have your favourite pani puri.

Anika's face started beaming with joy and she jumped out of the car and ran towards the stall like a kid. He sighed and ran behind her to calm his over excited wife so that she doesn't hurt herself with so much of excitement.

Shivaay was about to order pani puri for her but she stopped him and put another demand infront of him.

Anika : I want to have pani puri made by you. You make it for me, now.

Shivaay : You are...

Shivaay stopped when he looked into her eyes and she blinked them, too cute to be avoided.

Shivaay ( To himself ) : I'll kiss her in the middle of the road if she kept behaving like a cute butterfly.

He asked the vendor to let him make pani puri for his wife and the vendor chuckled while giving him space to do so.

Vendor ( in a low voice to Shivaay) : Is your wife pregnant, Son ?

Shivaay ( Surprised ) : Y..Yes. But how do you know ?

Vendor ( Smilingly ) : Such things happen only at such times.

Shivaay passed a smile to him and continued his work as he saw HIS Anika smiling in excitement. What more could he ask for ? He was ready to be her chef, chauffeur and anything she want him to be. Simply because he knows that she deserves the best.

Anika relished her Pani Puris and stuffed one in Shivaay's mouth too. Her smile turned to a frown when she saw two girls looking at Shivaay with "Oh-he's-so-hot" look.

Girl ( to Shivaay ) : Can I get a plate of pain puri, Mr. Handsome ?

Anika's anger knew no bounds when she saw the girl flirting with 'Her', only 'He's husband. She went towards Shivaay and encircled her arms around his arm.

Anika (to girl ) : No You can't, because this 'Mr. Handsome' is my personal pani puri vala and My HUSBAND. So, try on someone else. GOOD BYE.

Shivaay pressed his lips together to stop himself from laughing as he saw her literally killing the girl with her angry looks. His eyes were about to jump out of his sockets as she called him 'pani puri vala'. But at the end, he loved to see her possesiveness.

Shivaay ( In his mind ) : This silly woman is making me mad today. I'll surely end up kissing her when I shouldn't. Control Shivaay ! Control !

He felt himself being dragged by someone and by the time he realised it, he saw himself standing infront of his car and Anika still looking like his personal angry butterfly.

They settled in the car and she kept looking away from him. He made her turn her face towards him and saw her crying.

Shivaay : What happened Anika, Why are you crying meri jaan ?

Anika : Th..that girl called you handsome.

Shivaay ( confused and offended ) : You mean I'm not handsome ?

Anika looked at him in shock and jerked his hands away in anger.

Anika : I hate you. All men are same. Just same.

Shivaay : What did I do Anika ? Why are you upset jaan ?

Anika ( sobbing lightly ) : in a few months I'll become fat but you'll be fit and handsome like this only. Then you won't like me anymore. You would feel ashamed to be with me and...

Shivaay found all this utter non sense so he kissed her to stop her from talking. He wiped her tears once they broke the kiss.

Shivaay : How could you think like that, Anika ? I can never stop liking you. You are and will always be the same Khidkitod khoobsurat Anika for me. I can never be ashamed to be with you, never ever. Infact, I My self feel inferior infront of you. I know, that you deserve the best and it makes me feel insecure. Whenever I see your perfection, I feel you would feel that I don't deserve you.

Anika's tears stopped flowing and she hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek making him smile.

Anika : You are also the best, but only for me.

Shivaay ( Smirked ) : were you jealous ?

Anika : N..no.

Shivaay : You were.

Anika : no.

Shivaay : yes.

Anika : Ok fine. I was jealous. But how dare she flirt with you ? I didn't like it at all.

She said with a grumpy face and he pecked her lips making her frown vanish and blush adorning her cheeks. He once again pecked her lips.

Shivaay : That's like my Anika. Only this blush suits you, not that frown.

Anika remembered about the appointment and panicked as she thought they were late and may miss the appointment.

Anika : Shivaay we are late for the appointment.

Shivaay : Don't panic sweetheart. I've booked all the appointments of the day for you so that you don't have to wait or to rush.

Anika's face was worth watching as she found it crazy to book all the appointments of the day when actually, only half an hour appointment was more than enough.

When they reached the hospital, the gynaecologist was already waiting for them. After the check up she told them that everything was fine and that Anika needs rest and healthy diet to be followed.

Shivaay looked at Anika was looking everywhere but him, as madam just had very unhealthy food an hour ago. Once the checkup was done, they left towards his office.

Shivaay asked Anika to come to the office and rest in the personal room of his cabin until he reads and signs the documents.

They stepped out of their car and marched towards the office building but Anika stopped when she saw a lot of media standing infront of the office. Shivaay looked at her worried face and misunderstood it to be her fear of beimg suffocated in so much of crowd.

Shivaay : Don't worry Anika, I won't let the media trouble you. Come.

Shivaay took hold of her hand and marched towards the building but she again stopped. She didn't know how to tell him the reason, but she had to.

Anika : Shivaay media doesn't know about me being your wife. You go, I'll go from the other way.

Shivaay : What do you mean by they don't know about you being my wife ?

Anika avoided the question and asked him to go. But he was not convinced. He thought to ask from OmRu about the matter so as not to trouble her.

He didn't leave her alone and entered the building from the other entrance. He completed his work as soon as he could and they went back home. Throughout the way, Anika was unusually quite. She looked tired, but not because of pregnancy or the journey. But it looked like something else was going on her mind, troubling her.

As soon as they reached Oberoi mansion, he tucked her in bed after giving her some juice. He went to Om's room and asked him to meet him in his study room. Rudra also accompanied Om as Shivaay looked really serious.

In study room

Om : You look so worried. Is everything fine ?

Rudra : You went to the doctor for bhabi's check up right ? Is she fine ?

Shivaay : Anika is fine, Rudra. But I want to talk to you about something else.

OmRu : What ?

Shivaay narrated the whole matter to OmRu and they looked at each other worried. Their worried faces didn't go unnoticed by Shivaay.

Shivaay : I know something is not normal, and it's related to me. That's why Anika didn't tell me anything. I want the truth, only the truth.

Om nodded and both of them told him about Mrs. Malhotra and Ragini's matter and also how he misunderstood Anika, the Daksh matter. By the end of the revelations, Shivaay felt his head was spinning and his heart a was filled  with guilt. All he could think was, how painful it would have been for her.

He left from there without saying anything. He went to his room and saw Anika sitting on the bed, with he eyes closed and tiredness clearly visible in her face. He went towards her and hugged her tightly.

Anika was startled by the sudden hug and she felt something wrong with him. She broke the hug and his tears made her worried.

Shivaay : I'm so sorry, so sorry.

Anika : What are you saying Shivaay and why are you crying ?

Shivaay : It's nothing infront of your tears. I made you cry so much. How painful it would have been when I accused you of betraying me, when I Introduced someone else as my w..wife. I feel so small, so disgusting. I feel I don't deserve you, because you deserve the best. I'm a beast, a curse on the name of a husband.

Anika hugged him tightly and caressed his hair.

Anika : Stop saying such things Shivaay. It was all past. And you didn't do it intentionally. You were just trying to protect your brother.

Shivaay : on the cost of your tears ?

Anika : Those were circumstances Shivaay. And you've given me much more happy memories to cherish all my life. You've given me all what I could never imagine. You've given me your self. I don't want anything else. I'm happy with what I have. Didn't I tell you that you're my world ?

Shivaay looked her as she wiped his tears and made him lie down on the bed beside her and kissed his forhead.

After sometime Anika slept but shivaay was still awake and thinking about the things he got to know today. He looked at her face and kissed her forhead.

Shivaay ( To himself ) : Enough of mistakes. She deserves the best, and she will get the best. It's time to mend all the mistakes.

Target : 310+ votes

Hope you all liked the update. Do give your reviews as always.

Love you all a lot 💖💖💖

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro