[5]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

:-Judge-:
(Set it off: Hypnotized)
Aera.
Fire colored hair styled in a half high ponytail, black slanted eyes. A cold front at first, but will warm up after a while. Was trained in the military to be a sniper, she carries a silenced sniper. Scares alot of bandits away when out for a supply run, she's on Sans' team.

The Elites in the Ebott Stronghold. Sans, Undyne, Chara, Asriel, Toriel, and Aera.

But! Right now they're missing 2 of the six.

Toriel's children.

While Asriel nor Chara know of Toriel being there, the elderly goat woman still plans to find her children, she believes they haven't succumbed to the chaos yet.

Toriel called a meeting of the Elites, and now here they were, in there dubbed room for a meeting hall.

Debating on who else should go and who should stay to find the Dreemur kids. Sans was already put up to the job of leaving the Stronghold, He already has experience outside.

Now it's up to someone else to Volunteer!

"Who else besides Sans?" Toriel hummed gently, scanning everyone's faces.

"I will." Aera piped up, smiling. "I have a feeling we'll actually find the kids Tori, with me keeping Toothpick in check ."

"Area, also one of the few I would get along with." Sans comments with a shrug.

"Then it's settled right?" Undyne flashes everyone a toothy grin.

"Right!"

Sans snickers, hopping off the couch and making his way to the door. "Let's Go then Area."

"Imma coming Toothpick."

After a few minutes of them discussing plans on another expedition, if they did find the Dreemurs they might as well collect supplies while they're at it to push off another supply run the next week.  Lynn hummed, with the younger skeleton brother peering in at the older.

Papyrus Frowns, whispering loudly to Lynn. "Wait...Why are we spying on them again?"

"So we can know when they leave and we can go with them!" Lynn hushed him, grinning.

"But...It's dangerous!" His frown deepens, getting a annoyed sigh from the girl.

"Butttt, It'll be fun! And we'll be safe for sure!" She smiles, raising her eyebrows at him.

The skeleton shook his head,"Sorry, but I was already almost killed by those beings! And I am not about to get myself in that situation again!"

"Papyrusssss!" Lynn whined, pulling on his arm before he could walk away. "Pleaseeee? I always wanted to go out before I ended up here! Why can't I leave again?"

"Because! We're all safe here." Papyrus grumbles, dragging Lynn with him as he walked off. "I am taking no part in this!"

Lynn groans, letting herself be dragged away. "Dammit Papyrus!!"

Both Sans and Aera perk up at her loud groan, Sans rolling his eye lights. "She was spyin' once again."

"Who?"

Sans shrugged, waving off her question. "No one important, justa kid."

"But Who's The Kid!?" Aera exclaims, speed walking after him.

"No one important!"

"Dammit Sans you know I'm curious!"

He chuckles,"I know."

I AM SO SORRY FOR HE SHORT CHAPTER
BUT I HAD NOTHING ELSE TO DO! XD
Seriously It was only gonna be 270 word chapter bruh
But I got to 500 so be happy it's longer than small essay.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro