Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A/N: the music is  👌👌👌

One Direction- Night Changes.

♡○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○♡
♡○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○♡

"I get the better bed!" Mabel said, rushing upstairs. "Hey wait up!" Dipper said, running up to her.

"Alright since every room is an attraction your room is the attic." Stan said bringing them to a windded up stairs.

Stanley carried their luggage while the two followed him. "Here you go. Your room"

Stanley opened the wooden door to show them the room. The two were astonished at what they saw.

The room was obviously was well cleaned. The boxes were cleared out and were put aside. A bunk bed was now replaced by what's supposed to be dipper's bed. The top part was covered in pink sheets with a huge teddy bear, the bottom was with blue sheets and there was a poster for a game called 'Dungeons, Dungeons and more Dungeons'. On what's supposed to be mabel's bed was a red couch with lace lazily hanging on it with a small, oval coffee table with a bunch of story books like, 'I suck at being an angel' , 'Into his Mindscape', 'Crime and mischief and shooting stars', 'Gravity Rises' 'Monophobia' and others. The room was lit by yellow Christmas lights that were hanged by the railings of the bed and the shelves above the couch.

"This is the best I could do in short time" Stan said, bringing their luggage to a closet. "Here, take your time to unpack" then he left the room.

After unpacking Dipper and Mabel decided to check out their new surroundings. But gruncle stan said they gotta work to be able to stay in the shack, something about 'attractions'.

"Hi I'm Mabel!" Mabel said, saying hi to a red headed teen.

The teen looked up from her magazine. "Uh . . .hello?" She said, obviously confused.

"You're working the register right?"

"Yup! Watcha need?"

"Nothing actually, just making friends and I work here too!"

"Seriously? Stan lets kids work here?"

"Nah~ its just we're just staying for the summer. He's our great uncle!"

"Wait who's . . . We?"

"My brother Dipper!" Mabel said, pointing to the brunette boy who was leaning by the register and obviously bored.

"Sup! anyways my names wendy. Wendy Cordury. Pines right?"

"Yup!" Mabel said, giving wendy her signature smile.

"Who's that?" Mabel asked, pointing to a weird gopher-man.

"That's soos, he's the guy who could fix stuff" wendy answered looking at soos who was fixing a creaky shelf. "He's basically a mystery but always open to new friends"

"I like that!" Mabel shouted, running to the man-child.

Just then Stanley came in with a bunch of signs and a hammer. "Alright I need someone to hang these 'keep out' signs in the dark and creepy part of the woods on the count of I'm old and I just feel like it"

He looked at each one of his employees until he points to
pupp—I mean . . . Dipper. Yeah Dipper.😓

"You! I choose you scrawny kid" he finishes, giving him carefully the signs. Stan ruffled his hat to ruffle his hair. "Hang these up"

"If I don't come back I was probably eaten by a monster or such" Dipper said, walking to the door.

'That's not how it happened' Mabel thought.

'¡ti htiw laed' A voice said.

Mabel looked up to search for the voice.

"Watcha lookin'  for kid?" Stan said, drinking his water.

"Hmm? Nothing" Mabel said, looking up to her gruncle.

"Gruncle Stan" Mabel said, walking up to him. He was gluing googly eyes onto a rock.

Gruncle Stan hummed in response.

"You seem . . . Two sided"

"And what does that mean?" He said, writing words onto a small paper for the name of the attraction.

"Just a while, while ago you seem happy then just a while ago you just bossed Dipper just because you felt like it?"

"Kid its called um . . . Being sadistic or something like that. It's needed if you're gonna open up a shop like this." He said, placing the weird attraction on a small table.

"But you don't—"

"Look kid I like your cool and caring-ness. How about you help me make inappropriate attractions?"

"Sure!" Mabel said, walking to the table where soos and stan were working. But before that she took a quick look at the attraction stan just made.

'Mr. Rocking-ton?' Mabel thought. 'He needs help'

Then Mabel walked to the table and started giving ideas.

~timeskip cuz I'm too lazy to tell you guys what happened to dip~

"So what if . . . We have a display case and we serve zombie heads? And then wendy's gonna sell one and she'll say 'it's delicious!'" Mabel suggested, drawing the blueprint on a paper.

"Hmm . . . I don't know. Sounds gory and expensive." Stan said, looking closely at the drawing.

"That's the point. Team murder hut!" Mabel said, fist bumping the air.

"Yeah Mr.Pines, and my abuelita can make the zombie head to cakes and we could just place them on a table" Soos said.

"I like that confusion!"

Just then the gift shop door opened to reveal Dipper looking excited.

'The journal!'  Mabel thought.

"What made you so excited?" Stan said, sipping from his pitt cola. "Happy you didn't die?"

"Ha ha very funny" Dipper said, sarcastically. "Its nothing, you won't believe me"

Then Dipper excited the gift shop and went to the attic.

"Alright I want the axe, zombie heads and the forks tomorrow. Got that soos?" Stan said. Soos nodded in approval.

Mabel gave a small gasp. "I didn't find a boyfriend" she whispered.

"What was that?" Stan asked.

"None of your concern. Say on the unrelated note can I go have the day off? Totally not gonna find a boyfriend ha ha who said that?" Mabel said, obviously suspicious.

But stan was as always stupid and said, "Sure kid. As long as you aren't mob by a bear its fine by me"

"Thanks G-Stan!" Then Mabel ran off to who knows where.

"Uh . . . Does she know its a 50 minute walk to civilization?" Wendy said, finally joining the conversation.

"If she can handle her dorky brother she can handle the wild" Stan said.

+++

Its been 30 minutes and she doesn't look near to civilization.

"Alright would I find a supernatural boyfriend that would possibly still be gnomes or might eat me oooooor a normal boyfriend that could break my hearth to pieces" Mabel said to herself as she walked along the woods.

"I'll take my chances" She said again, shrugging as she finally arrived in town.

"Hmmm . . ."

"Should I go to the cemetery oooor the park" Mabel said, looking at the foggy cemetery that looks like its been abandoned and the park where the sun was shinning and civilization is present.

"Cemetery" she decided and walked to the cemetery.

The sun wasn't that bright at the cemetery today, fog invaded the floor. Wind swept on the grass and wild flowers making it scratch on mabel's feet. And the occasional sound of owls making the place live up to its purpose.

"Hello!" Mabel said, her voice echoing. "Any cute boy want a cute girl?"

As the fog faded a bit and the sun giving visible light a perfect sun ray landed on a . . . Human perhaps?

The 12 year old boy wore a black hoodie and everything black on his skin but not his head. He wasn't like Norman or even Norman. He had red hair swept to the side and he had unnatural blue eyes that complements his pale skin.

"And what's a girl like you here in such a depressing place?" The boy asked, his voice sweet and yet danger is laced within it.

'Mabel this is it! Okay quick sound dangerous yet flirty!'  Mabel said in her head.

"Oh you know~ just checking if I find my people here. And it looks like I stumbled upon you" Mabel said, sounding sweet.

The boy gave a smile and said, "Ash is my name and I like your taste, kid."

Mabel faked a giggle. "Oh please! I bet we're the same age. My name's Mabel."

"Well I would love to hear more about you"

'He's better than norman'  Mabel said in her head.

'Thanks kid! He's a . . .friend of mine'  The voice in the air said in mabel's head.

★✩★✩★✩
A/N:

INTO HIS MINDSCAPE ~ME

GRAVITY RISES~BrightnessWings19

I SUCK AT BEING AN ANGEL~LostGirlGwen

CRIME AND MISCHIEF AND SHOOTING STARS~Bunnygirl413

MONOPHOBIA~warriors010

these are the books I TRULY love!!! And I'm not even finished reading it!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro