11. art class (drawing each other)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

My notes for this chapter: Fluffy, gay Bois get drunk, no powers AU. Stephen never got into his accident

Let's see how much we can burn in 1000 words or less. (I've given up of 500; let's be honest, it's not going to work)

P.s.
I may have looked up pics of Ben shirtless for this one-shot and I probably died, just a little bit. Okay, I lied, a lot a bit.

Howww is that man so haawwt 😩😩😩

~

"Come on, Tony! I signed us all up for this art class- you're going whether you like it or not!" Steve Rogers exclaimed.

"I don't want to, and I'm not going!" Tony argued.

Steve sighed. "Fine. I'll tell Pepper to lock you out of your workshop."

Tony's eyes went wide and he pushed past Steve, jumping into the waiting car with his friends. "Fine, fine, I'll go to your stupid art class."

Steve hopped into the drivers seat and gave Tony that look. Tony promptly shut up.

Ten minutes later and the six friends (Clint Barton, Natasha Romanoff, Bruce Banner, Thor Odinson, Tony Stark, and Steve Rodgers) were settled in the art class, blank canvases at the ready, pencils poised, and nine other people spread out around them.

"Hello, class!" Said a young woman with olive skin as she stepped on the platform in the center of the room. "I'm so glad you all could join us for our new art class. Today is a special day- we are working on the body. Body structure is important in art because..." Tony tuned out most of the woman's speech, not really caring about the importance of getting your proportions right on a human face.

"Stephen Strange." Wait, what? Tony looked up just as the world class model walked onto the stage, wearing nothing but grey boxer briefs, and settled himself of a white chair.

Tony's face flushed. They were drawing Stephen Strange, world-famous model, named the most handsome man in America, and Tony secret celebrity crush? Okay, was he dreaming? Nope- he still wanted to die right then and there.

Oh gosh. Everyone began to draw while Tony was staring at Stephen. And the model was making eye contact with him. Suddenly, Stephen winked and looked away, and Tony felt like passing out. It was a a shock that Tony could actually pick up his pencil and begin sketching.

Okay, he changed his mind. Steve was invited to his funeral.

(Okay, Tony, we get it, Strange is hawt)

~

The class ended three hours later, after everyone had finished. Stephen Strange had dissapeared backstage before every one left and Tony was still slightly flustered. Stephen had remained completely covered during the duration of the class, but Tony's cursed mind provided him with some interesting images. But that was besides the point.

The point is that Tony was the last one out of the room and as he was about to leave, he was stopped by a hand on his shoulder. Tony turned to see Stephen Strange himself standing there.

"Oh, uh... Hi!" Tony squeaked out, face red.

"Hey." Oh gosh, his voice-

Without thinking, Tony blurted out, "can I sign my drawing? You're a big fan!"

Stephen looked confused for a second, because he smiled and gave a low chuckle. "Of course. Anything for a fan."

Embarrassed by his comment, but mesmerized by the man in front of him, Tony offered his drawing to the model. Stephen pulled out a black sharpie and wrote something Tony couldn't see, then gave it back.

"T-thank you..." Tony stuttered.

"See you around." Tony nodded and ran out of the building to Steve's waiting car. Once he was safely buckled, he read what Stephen had wrote.

Hey, ur kinda cute
call me
xxx-xxx-xxxx

~~~~

Five years later...

~~~~

"Do you, Anthony Edward Stark, take Stephen Vincent Strange, to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"And do you, Stephen Vincent Strange, take Anthony Edward Stark to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"Then you may kiss the grooms!"

The lawn erupted with cheers as the two men kissed, Stephen going as far as to actually dip Tony, as if they were dancing.

The kiss broke and Tony smiled up at his husband. "I love you, Stephen Vincent Strange."

"I love you too, Anthony Edward Stark." Stephen grinned.

Tony grinned mischievously. "And if you really loved me, you'd carry me to the bar."

"Deal."

Three hours later and the two were completely wasted. They had to get Thor and Steve (the strongest of Tony's friends) to help them into their hotel room so they would actually sleep.

But like usual, they didn't want to sleep. Cuddling was fine, though, so they cuddled.

"Heyz... r-remember when we f-first met?" Tony slurred.

Stephen nodded. "Yessir..."

"You s'ould draw meh."

Stephen's eyes opened and he sat up, grabbing the paper pad and pen off the bedside table. "Okay."

Tony giggled and laid flat on his back, revealing a toned chest with a scar down the middle from a childhood incident.

Stephen eyed the older man's body and he drew, restraining himself from holding the man down and f-cking him into next week. That could wait until they were both sober.

Sober. That was a funny word. Stephen laughed. Tony joined in. The two laughed and laughed, and Stephen drunkenly told a joke, Tony told him to piss off, they laughed some more, Stephen threw up on the floor, and promptly passed out, Tony collapsing on top of his soon after.

The drawing was forgotten somewhere in the mess of sheets, clothing, and limbs, but if one Steve Rogers found it in the morning, framed it, and gifted it to Tony on his first anniversary, nobody mentioned it.

Well, actually, everybody mentioned it (it was suprisingly detailed despite being drawn at three am by a black out drunk) and Tony would always be willing to talk about it. He told anyone who asked that it was a symbol of how he and his husband met. It was a story of their love. Of their friendship. Because it all started with an art class.

~~~~

The plot bunnies are telling me to make this into an actual book- aahhh

Anyways, 1078 words! Not bad!
Hope you enjoyed :D

Something along the lines of What Stephen Drew™ presented by a 15 year old who can't draw muscles... or legs... or arms... or anything, really

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro