2. Stephanie (pet names)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Okay, these have no plot whatsoever so be warned.
And this doesn't exactly follow the prompt as it is loosely based on the pic above. Aka, Tony being a flirt, Peter (Quill) basically third wheeling and refusing to respect people.

Hit me if it goes over 500 words

Takes place during IW
~

"So... what brings you three out here, to the middle of nowhere?" Peter Quill asked, attempting to start a conversation with Stephen Strange and Tony Stark.

"Long story." Tony started. "Basically, flying donut landed on earth, Ebony Squidward kidnapped my wizard boyfriend, I try to rescue said wizard boyfriend from certain doom-"

"I had it handled, thank you very much." Stephen interrupted in a cold tone, though his face told a different story.

"Sure. And even then, he was torturing you, I couldn't just watch." Tony retorted.

Stephen sighed. "Alright fine. Continue."

Tony smiled, leaning forward to give Stephen a light peck on the lips. Stephen smiled and Peter (Quill) just watched. "Thanks, Stephanie. Anyways, me and our son, also named Peter, rescued my wizard boyfriend from certain doom-"

Stephen nodded. "I got sucked out of the ship along with Ebony Maw when Mr. Stark here blasted a hole in the wall." The wizard deadpanned.

"We've been dating for five years, and you call me 'Mr. Stark'?" Tony asked, feigning hurt.

Stephen shrugged, a faint smile on his face. "Yeah, well, you still call me 'Stephanie'."

"You love it."

"I love you, not the nickname."

Tony paused. "Only 80% of the time."

Stephen hummed. "90% of the time."

"Why, do I get too annoying?" Tony teased.

"Yes. Now gimme a kiss, you a*shole."

"Fine."

Stephen leaned forward for another kiss when Peter (Quill) cleared his throat. "I've always been a sucker for romance, but really? What happened after the wormhole?"

Tony shot Peter (Quill) and Stephen an apologetic look.

"Not a wormhole-" Stephen started.

"I'll take it from here, Stephanie. Thank you, and love you."

Stephen huffed. "Fine. Love you too."

~

Later that day, when Stephen and Quill were abandoned by their friends and placed in charge of controls, Peter (Quill) thought it would be funny to tease the magic doctor with the nickname he allegedly hated: 'Stephanie'.

What a bad choice it was.

The second the word had slipped out of Peter (Quills) mouth, a hard glint had appeared in Stephen's gaze and a calm sort of rage overtook the wizard. "Don't call me 'Stephanie'."

Peter (Quill) grinned. "Oh what, you'll turn me into a rabbit, Stephanie?"

Stephen scowled and lifted his hands, gold sparks surrounding them.

Peter (Quill) gulped. Maybe he really should listen to others-

Stephen's magic ball grew. "Wait, no, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, don't kill me, AAAAHHHH!"

~five minutes later

Tony walked into the control room to see his boyfriend calmly drinking a cup of tea. And a very burt looking Starlord. The man on the floor groaned and Tony looked towards his boyfriend.

"I feel like I missed something- what happened?"

"Nothing."

Tony sighed, shaking his head. "Oh, Stephenie, what an I going to do with you?"

Stephen just smiled, silently sipping his cup of tea.

~

NOT INCLUDING A/Ns WE GOT 474 WORDS

"Don't call me Nimphadora."

Quill's really giving off Sam Wilson vibes in this, I swear-

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro