^12^

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

18th of July

Chiminie

I know you won't reply to me, since you are in a coma for like a month so far Jin hyung, but I felt like I should put updates about my life, so I won't forget what I have to say. So today once again I was teased for being a little, since you aren't here, but I haven't slipped into it in like 2 months!

20th of July

Chiminie

I was kicked out of the dance club for being a little😥

I feel like that without a friend to trust, I need to slip into the mindset, but I don't want to, what should I do Jin hyung?

25th of July  

Chiminie

Nothing much these days, just being bullied a lot.

26th of July

Chiminie

My parents said something about moving to another school in Seoul because that is the closest 'special school' to us. I don't want to move out of Gwangju Jin hyung. But they said that it would reduce the bullying that is happening. Should I?

28th of July

Chiminie

Apparently now I can't force myself into slipping into little space, it only happens when I look at something cute. My parents have been keeping everything cute away from me. They say if I slip into little space, they'll punish me. I'm scared Jin hyung.

Its been a long time since I've slipped into little space.

1st of August

Chiminie

Yayy! First day of August! Let's hope good stuff happen. I think I'm going to move into the new school this month, they say I'm going to move back when you wake up. I hope its before I need to move

3rd of August

Chiminie

Please wake up quickly hyung they say I'm going to the school on August the 11th. Please wake up. *sings Wake Up by TXT*

4th of August

Chiminie

Today I was bullied for getting a higher score on my science test than the bullies. I don't get it. They're like: "Oh, we're not in pre-school anymore. *scoffs* 97%? Wow."

I'm like: "Bro, you got 57%!"

They like: "Get out of your little disgusting little mindset." then they start punching me up. I don't get humans today. That doesn't include you Jin hyung, you're my angel😇

Yesterday

Chiminie

I'm going tomorrow. Guess you won't wake up😥😥

Today

Chiminie

FINALLY I SLIPPED INTO LITTLE SPACE AFTER AROUND 3 MONTHS WOOHOO! Okay I'll give a whole summary of what my new friend Taehyung had said:

I slipped into little space after seeing a boy called Jeongguk, I think myself thought he was cute I guess. Then I started colouring and I asked the teacher to put on music. I put on DNA by TXT because I think that is still my little's favourite song. Then Taehyung started crying because it gave him memories of his past for some reason I don't know. After that, we listened to a song called Winter Bear by V, Taehyung suggested. My little self went crazy to that song. Maybe I should listen to it after this message. Apparently I only went out of little space at the end of the day. Guess what? My little's eomma is you and my little's appa is Taehyung apparently. Jeongguk escaped the classroom and ran around the school because he didn't want to do his essay. I think tomorrow he needs to wear a mask. 

Thats it Jin hyung! I gtg listen to Winter Bear, byee!

Chiminie

ITS RLY GOOD LISTEN TO IT WHEN YOU SEE THIS MESSAGE!!

~~ 

In the end, the doctors read the messages out for Jin, and let Jin listen to Winter Bear, which gave Jin inspiration.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro