Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

V_Official

well...

i guess i should do this

here we go

V_Official

like they so stupid wtf they just keep on comparing me to v but i am v ahhahahahahhahaha are they crazy or what they cant even tell their own son that he is a freaking idol like seriosuly jk isnt it obvious with all the clues and my parents think i am not capable enough and everything so what i literally gained one million views on wiater bear

*winter bear

V_Official

and like literally do they hate their child that much like my mums voice is so freaking high pitched and like the way they fangirl over me its distugusting and absoultely distugusting and like i am really glad to have you because my parents are so stupid okay ill stop not but like seriously, i am v and they are my fans like literally fangirling thier own son and it gives me goosebumps anyways im sorry for what happened today like i hope you will be great friends with yoongi like i am OMG WHAT my parents are still telling me im not good enough at like fucking thre am?

**three 

7:04am

Kookies_And_Cream

you made so many spelling mistakes and you only bothered to fix two-

V_Official

did you just

ignore my ranting-

when im coming to school ima really beat you up

Kookies_And_Cream

wait, no i mean, we should talk about it more seriously at school

because i just woke up and my brain literally cannot comprehend that

V_Offical

okay then

see you at school

~~~

thanks to SOPE_IS_SUPERIOR_ for writing literally most of this (especially that huge chunk of paragraph)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro