3 Reaction Story Ideas

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Here is like a new idea for anybody who wants to do this, and I really want to see this made into a real thing. it is about characters reacting to (Y/N) (L/N), in the "Call of Duty: Black Ops 1" video game, the "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Trilogy" games, and an special 3rd story that has his Son who is named: (Y/N) .Jr, and is the main character of that story. and I will new show what kinds of universes that will be watch these books, and they will all have an (Y/N) (L/N), in each one of them.

*The "CN/Cartoon Network" Multiverse.

*The "Nicktoons/NickJr/Nickelodeon" Multiverse.

*The "HH/Hazbin Hotel" Multiverse, (both this and the "HB/Helluva Boss" Multievrse, are the same)

*The "HB/Helluva Boss" Multiverse, (both this and the "HH/Hazbin Hotel" Multievrse, are the same)

*The "MC/Madness Combat" Multiverse.

*The "Dragon Ball Z/Dragon Ball Super" Multiverse.

*The "TF2/Team Fortress 2" Multiverse.

*The "Star Wars: Republic Commando" Multiverse.

*The "MD/Murder Drones" Multiverse, (SMG4/Glitch Productions)

*Special New character from an newer kind of universe, and it is an upcoming new show that will about on the "Adult Swim" TV Channel:

*Warrior Pibby, (Learning/Fighting with Pibby)

Now that I have showed you all of the characters that will be reacting to the stories, I will now show you all what (Y/N) (L/N), will look like. and here is what he will look like:

The first book will be the "Call of Duty: Black Ops 1" game and everything will be very much the same, the only difference is that (Y/N) (L/N), will in fact replace Alex Mason, in this whole storyline.

The second book will be the Modern Warfare Trilogy, and every characters is the same, but I will tell you all which characters will replace who.

*(Y/N) (L/N), (the "Your Boyfriend" design) will replace Captain John Price, (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Trilogy).

*Spongebob Squarepants, (Spongebob Squarepants) will replace Captain John "Soap" MacTavish, (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Trilogy).

*Gabriel T. Rorkie, (Call of Duty: Ghosts) will replace Khaled Al-Asad, (Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare/Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1; Remastered).

*Yamcha, (Dragon Ball Super) Tien, (Dragon Ball Super) Krillin, (Dragon Ball Super) and Chiaotzu, (Dragon Ball Super) will replace Delta Force, (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3).

*Razor, (Star Wars: The Clone Wars) and Stak, (Star Wars: The Clone Wars) will replace both Simon "Ghost" Riley, (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2/Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2; Remastered) and Gary "Roach" Sanderson, (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2/Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2; Remastered).

*Jason Hudson, (Call of Duty: Black Ops 1) will replace Gaz, (Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare/Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1; Remastered) but he will survived instead of just dieing. although he will still be W.I.A. during the whole second book.

*Weaver, (Call of Duty: Black Ops 1) will replace Griggs, (Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare/Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1; Remastered).

*Frank Woods, (Call of Duty: Black Ops 1) will replace Captain MacMillan, (Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare/Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1; Remastered).

*Maric "Marx" Jacobson, (my "Call of Duty: Ghosts" Federation Defector, Original Character) will replace Yuri, (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3).

*ARF Lieutenant Slapper (CT-575), (my newest "Star Wars: The Clone Wars" Original Character) will replace Nikolai the Pliot, (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Trilogy).

And the third/last book will have the Hazbin Hotel, Helluva Boss, Team Fortress 2, Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, and other characters replace all of the "Call of Duty: Black Ops 4" main characters.

*Starlight "Penile" Aleksandra, (my OC) will replace Jessica Mason, (Call of Duty: Black Ops 4) in the third last book.

Also characters like (Y/N) (L/N), Frank Woods, Jason Hudson, Weaver, Joseph Bowman, (Call of Duty: Black Ops 1) Maric "Marx" Jacobson, Spongebob Squarepants, Vladimir Makarov, Viktor Reznov, (Call of Duty: Black Ops 4) Dmitri Petrenko, (Call of Duty: World At War) Yamcha, Tien, Krillin, Chiaotzu, Razor, Stak, and other characters who have died will come back to life.

but the most important part of the third/last book is that the actual main character is (Y/N) (L/N)'s Son, and he is named: (Y/N) (L/N) .Jr, and this is what he looks like:

and all of you guys must be wondering, who is (Y/N)'s wife? to answer that question, it is actually Fasha, (Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3).

and some important characters like Jack Mitchell, (Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare) Gideon, (Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare) Logan Walker, (Call of Duty: Ghosts) Hesh Walker, (Call of Duty: Ghosts) Tapion, (Dragon Ball Z) and Future Gohan, (Dragon Ball Z) will raise him after (Y/N) (L/N), and his friends were killed by an unknown evil.

and this is the whole 3 reaction stories idea, I just hope that one of you guys will make this into a real thing. because I have never seen an "Y/N Mulitverse" stories that includes any "Call of Duty" moments, and this might be the first time for someone to think of this. so I just hope that this will become a reality to enjoy. and all of you guys have a Happy Halloween! and also have an really great November tomorrow!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro