4. All Zero-One Riders (Christmas)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

In the Fuwa-Yaiba household, Isamu and I was cooking for the Christmas dinner. Isamu Jr, Naomi, Noriaki, Joji, Rise and Kono was helping Yua with cleaning up the house. Naki was making sure that everything was perfect. After a few hours everyone was ready for the Christmas party. I heard the doorbell and went to open it. It was Jin and Horobi. Jin and Horobi was holding bags full of presents.

I said,"Horobi-kun, Jin."

Jin said,"Hey Mom."

Horobi said,"Hey."

I said,"Come in."

Jin and Horobi walks in as I closed the door. Noriaki Joji and Rise ran to Horobi and Jin.

Noriaki, Joji and Rise said,"Jin-niisan, Dad."

Jin said,"Hey."

Horobi smiles. I heard another knock on the door. I opened the door and saw Raiden, Aruto, Izu, Gai, Nao, Kosei, Dai Ark and Raiden's younger brother Subaru.

I said,"Hey."

They said,"Hey Jessica."

I said,"Come inside everyone."

They went inside. I closed the door. The kids was  playing while Isamu, Yua, Horobi, Izu, Gai, Aruto, Jin, Naki, Raiden, Subaru, Nao, Kosei, Dai Ark and I talked.

Hours later Night

Everyone minus, Izu, Nao, Kosei, Rise, Horobi, Jin, Joji, Naki, Kono, Noriaki, Subaru, Raiden and Dai Ark, went to the table to eat dinner Everyone ate.

20 minutes later

Everyone was gather around the Christmas tree. I smiled.

Isamu said,"Let's start handing out the presents."

I handed everyone their presents. (I'm trying to keep this short as possible)

Hours later

Izu, Nao, Kosei, Dai Ark, Aruto, Subaru, Raiden, Naki, Yua, Horobi, Gai, Kono and Jin left. Isamu, Isamu Jr, Naomi, Joji, Rise, Noriaki and I waved goodbye. Isamu Jr, Naomi, Joji, Rise and Noriaki went to sleep. Isamu and I cleaned up the mess.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro