3-A!Karmax3-E!Nagisa

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Nagisa's Point of View

I was walking into the convenience when I ran into someone. I fell onto the ground, looking up. It was a redhead, who looked surprised that I ran into him. "Oh, sorry." He said, holding his hand out to me. I glanced at his hand for a moment, before taking it in my own. "Akabane Karma, Kunugigoka Junior High." He said, I froze when I heard my school name.

He pulled me up off of the floor, smiling politely at me. "Are you a middle schooler?" He asked, tilting his head sideways at me. "Eh? No... I'm a third year at Kunugigoka as well..." I replied to him. "Really? I've never seen you before..." He said, looking at me up and down. "Yeah... Probably because I'm in class E..." I was expecting him to laugh, but he didn't.

"Really? What do you struggle with?" He asked, picking my bag up off of the ground and giving it to me. "Math mostly..." I said awkwardly, his face lit up. "I could tutor you! I'm the best in my class with math!" He exclaimed, putting his hands on my shoulders. "Really... You don-" "I'll see you after school tomorrow!" He shouted, letting go of me and walking through the door.

I completely forgot of what I went there for.

I groaned while I walked back home, desperately trying to remember what I needed. I heard shouting down an alleyway that caught my attention. I glanced down the alley, there were people fighting. One particularly caught my eye. Tall, redhead- Karma?!

Before I realized what happened, one of the guys fighting against Karma grabbed me and threw me at him. He caught me. "Nagisa? You shouldn't-" I felt being kicked in the back, then hit on the head. Really hard. I felt liquid trickling down my neck, then my back a few seconds later. I touched the back of my neck, curious of what it was.

Karma's Point of View

He lightly touched the back of his neck, putting it in his line of sight, then fainting in my arms. I looked at his hand, there was blood on it. "Shit..." I muttered, looking at the back of his head, his blue hair was stained with his blood. I shuddered, picking him up and starting to run to my house.

Once we got there, I ran into my bathroom and set him on the counter. I got a washcloth from the closet and put water on it. He woke up when I pinched his arm. "Nagisa, face the mirror." I commanded, he hesitated before nodding and turning around. I moved his hair out of the way of the wound, he flinched. "This is going to hurt..." I said before pressing the washcloth to his head.

He started crying because of the pain he was in. I understand what he was going through, I probably went through this every month. But, by myself.

Once I cleaned all of the blood away, I walked back to the closet and pulled out a bandage. I wrapped the bandage around his head a few times, then cut it and put it back. He turned back around to me, staring at me for a second, before putting his head against my chest. "I'm sorry..." He mumbled, while putting his arms around my torso. I smiled at him and rubbed his head.

"Do you want to just stay here tonight?" I asked while helping him down from the counter. "Eh... Sure... I mean, it is party your fault..." He muttered, leaning on me for support. I laughed quietly. "True."

I made him comfortable in my bed, and let him sleep with my favorite pillow. "Thanks Karma..." He said before I left to go change. "For not leaving me in the alleyway..." He said, smiling gently at me, before closing his eyes and drifting off to sleep. I smiled at him, crossing the room again and lightly kissing his forehead.

a/n - just a friendly reminder

If you're going through something currently, you'll get through it, I promise. Don't lose hope yet.

If you ever need someone to rant to, I'M RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER, OF HAPPY AND HEALTHY (if you get what commercial this is from ily)

But yeah

Hope you guys are still enjoying this one shot book and all

it's pretty fucked up but anyways

BUEEEE

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro