3.Emergence of Vaikarthana

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

-" Maturity is when you think about their reason behind hurting you, instead of hurting them back"-
-

Internet

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

His hair dangled playfully on his forehead. He smiled serenely , that smile could put the moon to shame , it can calm any raging heart and could quench any sorrow. A seductive yet pleasant fragrance greeted everyone , the god smelled like a Sapthaparni blossom.

Deities bowed down to him in respect and devotion, while Vaikarthana returned the Gesture . He then humbly addressed the Trinity, giving them his respect and reverence.

"Eyes that contains the serenity of the cosmos , shoulders that bear the weight of the universe, four arms those sustains the stability among the elements . Bow down to the revered existence of the Lord , Praise to Vaikarthana!! "
Prayers and Hails echoed.

From the same sacred fire , the remaining energy was retained by Vishwakarma the Architecture of Gods , and made the Agneya Dhanush for Vaikarthana. Agneya Dhanush was considered one among the few foremost powerfull weapons wielded in the existence. And a spear emerged from the fire . It was considered as the spear of the primordial entity of balance - Thulan.

He was referred as 'Abhay'(fearless) by some, while some preferred to call him Shastha (the one who rules). He became an inevitable part in the prayers as he maintained the right balance between everything.

He was hard to please by any pompous ways of worship.  But one white Lilly flower with utmost devotion would bring him down to whereever he was summoned to. He was kind and pure hearted. Simple and elegant, regal yet humble . He was ideal and rest of the deities might or may not have felt a little jealousy over his prowess and righteousness .

Narayan found a brother in him , a constant support, a pillar to share some worries as well as queries. A support which was constant and unending.
Now AdiShesh wasn't Narayan's only brother .

Mahadev was content as ever , Vaikarthana would often visit Kailash to seek answers to his questions. His questions were unending , so was his curiosity. Even though contained with all knowledge, he was still new to everything ,even though emerged from the very essence of existence, he was still figuring things out. He was trying to know himself better . And all his questions would always take him to Mahadev or his brother Narayan.

From him , the 'Yudhneethi'(basic rules of military strategy )emerged. Along with it, several weaponry knowledge as well as basic knowledge of war and rules to carry out a righteousness war came to light. He gave the knowledge to the Saptharishis , for the betterment of humanity .

From the Satya Yuga , he was worshipped by warriors for their victory in war , and considered the victory and failure of one's , as his decisions . Various dynasties trusted their existence on their god - on Vaikarthana.

The Ikshvaku Dynasty worshipped him with utmost devotion.

After the Satya Yug ,Tretha yug came ..
Earth was more on its on , with humans having found a hope and reason to live. Hope is a complex emotion , it is alluringly bright , if perceived over a wrong action or thought , this alluring emotion could be proven hazardous and darker than anything else in this world.And same happened with humans , they hoped , on everything and anything.

Along hope came required actions and beginning of endeavours followed by their consequences.
Thus came problems then came solutions ; the path was and will always be in the light of a little hope that human would light up in the seek of God's grace. Thus Narayan incarnated as Maryada Purushottam Ram.

While Vaikarthana went on deep meditations to understand himself further . His devotees often prayed for his presence and guidance and he answered his devotees in ways they didn't understood yet most of them found satisfaction.
But his lonely existence eventually made him neutral to the world, he carried out his duties without fault , but there was a profound emptiness in the God , a crave to be complete.

And Trinity wasn't unaware of it.

Vishnumaya was the beautiful creation of Brahma. She was beautiful and kind from heart. She wished to serve the mankind however she can.
Her memory began with a name and her thoughts still trains with the same name that is Vaikarthana, the one with the radiance of a thousand suns , the one with the serenity of the moonlight, and he who has a kind and pure soul as a white Lilly.

Celestials who were blessed by his presence has never stopped praising him , they say he smells like the dusk with Saptaparni (Ezhilampala) blossom. She has only heard about him. She was just curious, that is all it is . Nothing more .. or so she thought .
She has heard of his liking towards
White Lilies, from the apsaras.

She would collect white water lilies in the thoughts of someone particular and would offer it infront of the Shivaling along with other flowers. Hoping to get a glimpse of him one day , to satisfy her heart that would bang on her rib cages , whenever he was mentioned.

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

🍁

This chapter is edited .

Let me know your thoughts..

Saptaparni or Ezhilampala ( in my mother tongue) :
Alstonia scholaris, commonly called blackboard tree,scholar tree,
milkwood or devil's tree in English, is an evergreen tropical tree in the Dogbane Family. It is native to southern China, tropical Asia (mainly the Indian Subcontinent and southeast Asia) and Australasia, where it is a common ornamental plant. It is a toxic plant, but is used traditionally for myriad diseases and complaints.

The smell that spreads around during dusk, when this flower blooms , it is intoxicating , trust me . I have experienced it , I found it twice in my neighborhood. And my mother would tell me ,how she loves it's fragrance, I didn't believed it when she said - it's scent is quite seductive , but was gobsmacked upon experiencing it.. it's marvelous...
I don't know why I am ranting over this ... May be because, I am addicted to its fragrance and beauty... 😌 If you haven't experienced it's blossom yet... You have to , it's a must in life 😅☺️ well I think so , cause it's worth it...

Hey friends, I know this chapter is a bit short ( a bit too short )and boring 🙉[well that's just me holding my ears for apology😌] sorry!!

I will upload a longer chapter next time, promise! ( well I am not Karn when it comes to promises so don't be so ensured 😉)
I will try my best

No images used above belongs to me ... Credit goes to owner(s).. again I got it from Pinterest..

Forgive my mistakes if any..

Well by next chapter or the chapter after that , Mahabharata would begin with the incarnation of Vaikarthana as karn.. 😃

Stay happy and healthy
So stay tuned for next chapter friends...
Total no. Of words: 920
Bye.. ❣️

Har har Mahadev!!

-SANVL 🪄🖋️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro