10~Sorry

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Anurag's POV:
Today we had a video call but she hid her face by the nurse mask and sunglasses. Hmm, bad girl bad girl bad girl. Well after a long chat, she called me a duplicate of Anurag, God! I m Anurag only. I know my childhood name was Parth. It's basically a fact, I know it's a fact, even then I tried explaining her a lot, she said "Stop it yaar Parth, I m your friend 😐, will you do like this with your friend Parth?😑 You want to go far away from me, right?😥 Today it should be decided😤.. I will go very far from you one day, mark my words Parth, today you get angry with my each message, tomorrow you will be longing for just one message😒, today you are ignoring me, tomorrow I can also become like you Parth😖, so much things can change in just one day Parth, so much can change😟, by the way your wish Parth, bubye, your wish Parth, fun can be done with a childhood friend only in childhood 😯, now the childhood is gone, let's forget the memories too, I am there today but I won't be there tomorrow, who knows? But what does this affects you in any way? 😔 Bye"

I was taken aback by her words and that how much broken she was. I kept my phone aside and buried my face in my palms. I will have to tolerate this mess she's creating else I will lose her forever. Oh wait, what am I thinking? Who is she? Anonymous girl, I don't even know if this she exists, but I know she's a girl, why my heart wants to stop her again and again? My heart just kept shouting that stop her you fool while my mind shouted back to let her go, she's just a stranger. But some strangers sometimes become so much of your own that you just can't let them go, they become one of your hobby, somehow your and their heart gets joint and then if they go, you feel like you lost your better half. I decided that I will write back to her.

End of POV.

Prerna's POV:

The words which I said, I didn't really mean it. I just sat back waiting for his response. Will he respond me back? Or will he just be happy that his life is now annoyance free. No no, he will come back, he's mine, I made him mine. Well I have heard that the person who irritates you the most, is the person who loves you the most but fails to express it. I irritate him all the time, but I also love him. Good friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, impossible to forget and if he remembers this good old friend of his, I would've also been hard for him to find, he will never get another me if he leaves me, it would've been also difficult for him to leave, because if I was hard to find, he will also have a fear that where will he get another me. I will also be impossible to forget as I gave him so much to remember. Anurag aka Parth...please don't take my words seriously, come back, for this idiot friend of yours, your Dimple, your Preeti, most importantly your Prerna, you will come, I know, you will come, thinking all this I didn't knew when I slept. Then I woke up the next morning only, I checked my phone, OMG, 23 unread messages 😙😙😙, 21 missed calls 😋😋😋, 3 missed video calls 😍😍😍.

A~ "or tum bhi to apnay friend se aisa kar rahi ho vo kuchh nahi? 😑 Wah Dimple wah, hum karein to baalatkar, tum karo to chamatkar 😐"
(A~ "and you are also doing this with your friend? 😑 Wow Dimple wow, if I do so it's not good, if you do it's very good 😐")

A~ "tum ye kehti ho na ke main Anurag ka duplicate hoon, han hoon, to kya? Important ye hai ke hum phir se contact mein agaye hain 😏"
(A~ "you say that I m Anurag's duplicate, yes I m, so what? Important is that we have come into each other's contact once again 😏")

A~ "aray humari dosti ka slogan bhool gayi kya, Teri Meri banti nahi lekin tere bagair chalti bhi nahi 😀" 
(A~ "oh did you forget the slogan of our friendship? We don't get along very well but we also can't live without each other")

A~ "tum udaas kiun hoti hoon, hum Hain to Kya gham hai 😣"
(A~ "why you get sad? When I an here then what's the fear 😣")

A~"ab reply to dedo itna bhi Kya gussa hai"
(A~ "now at least reply me, why so much anger")

A~ "Dil hai ke maanta nahi"
(A~ "heart disobeys")

A~ "tum aisay chup mat raho, tumhari khamoshi mujhe maardegi"
(A~ "please don't be quiet like this, your silence will kill me")

A~ "mat jao please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please"

(A~ "don't go please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please")

A~"😖"

A~"Teri dosti mein kaisa sitam uthaya, raat bhar tu ne mujhe jagaya 😝"
(A~ what type of torture I have got in your friendship, you got me awake all night 😝")

A~ "😟"

A~ "SPEAK UP!!!!"

A~ "Dimple!"

A~ "dil jurr chuka hai yaar tumse, aise hi to alag hoga nahi, tum aaogi, dekhlena"
(A~ "my heart has been tied up with your heart, it won't be separated like that only, mark my words")

A~ "o naadan parinday Ghar aaja, Ghar aaja, Ghar aaja please aaja 😞"

A~ "!!!!!!!!!"

A~ "???????"

A~ "////////////"

A~ "bohat Tang karlia tumne, ab meri baari hai 😝"
(A~ "you irritated me enough, now it's my turn 😝")

A~ "Sorry sorry sorry,bachay ki logay jaan Kya?"
(A~ "sorry sorry sorry, will you take this child's life?)

A~"Sorry sorry sorry, pakdoon apnay kaan Kya?"
(A~ "sorry sorry sorry, should I hold my ears now?")

A~ "sorry sorry sorry, mehngi hai ek muskaan Kya?"
(A~ "sorry sorry sorry, is a smile so much expensive?")

A~ "sorry sorry sorry, neend nahi ayegi mujhe yaar"
(A~ "sorry sorry sorry, I won't be able to sleep yaar")

OMG! So many apologies, just some more irritation dear, then I will come back to you.

End of POV.

P~ "mujhe haq hai, tumko jee bhar ke main Tang karoon, mujhe haq hai, bas yoon hi tang karti jaun mujhe haq hai, ullllllllllll"

✓✓Delivered

P~ "hogaya na? Bas? Tumne maafi maangi, main ne nahi di"
(P~ "done, right? Enough? You apologized to me, I didn't forgive")

✓✓Delivered

She smirked and went to take a bath as usual and and took a quick shower for the first time in her life or else she always took a long shower and relaxation in bathtub. She got out in a bathrobe, locked her room and sat in front of mirror while checking her phone, no replies. She shrugged and kept it aside, wiped and dried her hair and got dressed in a red sleeveless tee-shirt and black skinny jeans. She combed her hair keeping them open as usual, applied natural makeup and went out taking her clutch. She went to dining table and took her breakfast and sat there only.

Shivani came out of her room and she felt awkward as Prerna wasn't sitting in front of TV. "Di, don't you want to watch his show?" she asked. "No, else I will be late," Prerna lied and she came to her and Prerna looked at her as she studied her expressions. "What?" She asked chuckling accidentally. "What's there to shy about? Please come na di, for your little siso, please," she said getting on her knees and placed her head in Prerna's lap, she laughed as she felt tickles and stood up.

"Sorry," Prerna said and Shivani pouted and started to pull her towards the couch in front of TV. "Coming baby coming," Prerna said and took her plate and they both both sat with each other in front of the TV. Shivani switched it on. To their shock, he was singing, Prerna slapped her forehead. "Oh God!" She said loudly. Shivani laughed.

I wanna make it up to you
Baby may be make it up to you
I wanna see you smile
I wanna see you smile
I wanna make it up to you

O meri jaan na lele ke meri jaan
O meri jaan na lele ke meri jaan
Teri adaa, teri adaa
Jaan-e-janana tujhe pe deewana
Jaan-e-janana tujhe pe deewana
Main hoon fida, main hoon fida

Gustakhi maaf karde
Ab to insaaf karde
Apna dil saaf karde
Kehna to maan le
Ho Jaane bhi de
Jo bhi hua jaane bhi de
Ho ho jaane bhi de
Jo bhi hua jaane bhi de

Ho jaane bhi de
Jo bhi hua jaane bhi de
Ho ho jaane bhi de
Jo bhi hua jaane bhi de

C'mon smile now
C'mon smile now

Gussa tera jhootha
Jhoothi moothi berukhi hai
Jaanoon main to jaanoon
Teri na mein haan chhupi hai
Gussa tera jhootha
Jhoothi moothi berukhi hai
Jaanoon main to jaanoon
Teri na mein haan chhupi hai
Aye sanam na kar sitam
Tujhko khuda ka wasta

Aye gustakhi maaf karde
Ab to insaaf karde
Apna dil saaf karde
Kehna to maan le
Ho jaane bhi de
Jo bhi hua jaane bhi de
Ho ho jaane bhi de
Jo bhi hua jaane bhi de

C'mon smile now

Haaye tanha na kategi zindgaani jaan le tu
Meri bhi zarurat tujhko hogi maan le tu
Tanha na kategi zindgaani jaan le tu
Meri bhi zarurat tujhko hogi maan le tu
Mar ke bhi na chhodunda
Teri baahein tera raasta

Gu.gu.gu.. gustakhi maaf karde
Ab to insaaf karde
Apna dil saaf karde
Kehna to maan le
Ho jaane bhi de
Jo bhi hua jaane bhi de
Ho ho jaane bhi de
Jo bhi hua jaane bhi de

C'mon smile now

"For you, Dimple, and some lines too, maut ke paas bhi ja kar dekha hai (I have seen death very closely),  main ne bhi Dil laga kar dekha hai (I have also experienced the heart connections), chaand ko log door se dekhte hain (people gaze at moon from far), main ne chaand ko paas bula kar dekha hai (I have seen moon by calling it closer), ishq ki keemat poochh lo mujhse (ask me the cost of love), main ne Ghar tak luta kar dekha hai (I have even experienced my house getting robbed), pyaar to bheek mein bhi mil jata hai (love can be gained even by begging), main ne to daaman ko bhi phela kar dekha hai (I have tried it by spreading my hands),  ek shaks hai jo bhulta nahi mujhse (there's a person who can't be forgotten by me), main ne saari dunia ko bhula kar dekha hai (I have tried it by forgetting the whole world), thank you people, friends and fans," he said and ended the show.

Prerna stood up from the couch and started leaving with an invisible smile on my face. Shivani held her wrist to stop her. "Di, you know what day is it today?" she asked and Prerna stuck out her tongue a little between her teeth. "Thursday, and today, it's a night shift for me, means, whole day I will be like totally bored," she said totally annoyed. "Are you mad? Go talk to him, this time on voice call," Shivani said and she walked to her room and closed the door. Clueless of what to do, she sat on her bed with face buried in her palms.

She decided to do nothing and wait for her night shift to start. She was already ready and got out of her bed and went to hospital. She was immediately called up to the Operation Theatre. As she walked inside, her jaw dropped open at the sight in front of her.

(Sorry that today there were less text messages)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro