18~Funny Moments

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Anurag's POV:
" Aray wah (oh wow) , tum akelay bheegta hai (you're getting drenched alone?) , hum ko bulata (could've called us) , hum bhi aa jata (we would've also come) ," said someone from behind me and Prerna left me and stood straight hiding behind me as I turned to them. They were goons. There were only two of them smirking at us. "Oye madam, tum kyun chhupa hai peechhe? (Oh madam, why are you hiding?) Darr gaya tum? (Got scared?) " said the other one and before I could stop Prerna, she came and stood beside me. "Bheegna tha? (You wanted to get drenched?) Haan? (Hmm?) Maza chahiye tha? (Wanted fun?) " she said and I held her wrist trying to stop her. "Chill Anu, there are only two of them, I will see."

I mentally slapped my forehead as she again turned to them. "Hmm, to maza chahiye tha? (So you wanted fun?) Haina? (Right?) Maza kya, main aapko ek or badhiya si cheez deti hoon," (why fun? I will give you something bigger) she said and punched one of them, I so wanted to laugh but stopped myself and pulled her back. "Aeyyy!" they both shouted together and more goons came. "God yaar Prerna, what was the need ha? Pagli! (Mad girl) " I whispered to her as I saw many goons coming towards us. "Aray ye kya? (Oh what's that?) I thought there are only two of them?" she said pressing her tongue between her teeth and started laughing.

"Koi baat nahi (no problem) , tum dekhlogay (you will see them) , main to chhoti si masoom si bachi hoon (I am a small innocent girl) ," she said and ran away to the car leaving me alone. "Prerna! Stop yaar!" I shouted and she stopped in the middle and gave me a thumbs up and a flying kiss. She went to the car and tried opening it. She came back while the goons kept coming closer and closer. "Anu.. keys," she said. "Why? Want to run away leaving me alone?" I asked and she nodded in negative beating her head. "I will find something to beat them up, stop here only," she said.

She went as I gave her the keys and one of the goon was about to punch me when I stopped his hand and threw him in the sand and he started to shout in a funny way as sand went in his eyes. Other goons started to help him instead of beating me but soon we started to run in circles one after another, actually everyone were running behind me and I was also running behind them in a way. Suddenly I felt something hit my head and I stopped, the goons too stopped. I saw it was Prerna.

She stood with a stick and her tongue between her teeth. She had hit me in an attempt to hit them. "What yaar? I m saving you and you're beating me only?" I asked and she mouthed a sorry suppressing her laughter. I shook my head in disbelief and I and the goons again started to run in circles one after another. Again I felt a hit on my head. "Uggghhh, Prernaaa!" I said gritting my teeth and again she mouthed a sorry suppressing her laughter once again. For the third time, we again started to run in circles.

Well nothing was happening besides for a merry go round. I again felt a hit on my head and this time I totally stopped glaring at her while she laughed. "Rehne do (leave it) , I will do it," I said and pushed all the goons on the floor with a lots of kicking and punching and I felt a hit on my leg. "Idiot," I said and took the stick from her and started to hit the goons by myself, she too sat down beside them and started to pull their hair, too funny, us se Kya hoga? (What will happen by that?) Pagli hai pagli ye Prerna. (This Prerna is totally mad)

I continued to beat everyone glancing at her again and again but hit her hand by mistake, every goon ran away. I sat beside her as she held her hand as if it was hurt. I took her hand in between both my hands and rubbed it. "Anu please, ek kissie dogay to theek hojayega," (if you kiss it for once, it will be fine) she said and I kissed her hand. "Hahahaha! I finally got it, mujhe koi laga waga nahi tha (I wasn't hurt) , I just wanted a kissie," she said and started to laugh like a child and I admired her and she hugged me again making me laugh.

I hugged her back and we kept sitting there listening to the waves and after sometime we stood up. "Waise Prerna (By the way Gauri) ," I said as we walked away slowly. "Hmmm?" she said holding my bicep. "I told you a lie, yahan pe sirf tumhari hi kami nahi thi (not only you were missing here) , Amisha ji ki bhi kami thi yahan pe (Amisha ji was also missing here) ," I told her and we stopped in the middle. She looked at me in a shock and left my bicep. "Amisha ji?" she asked and I chuckled. "Kaho na pyaar hai, kaho na pyaar hai," I said singing and dancing a little. She laughed.

I too laughed. "Haan tumse pyaar hai, haan tumse pyaar hai," she too sung and danced a little and we too bursted out laughing and held our stomach. "Waise Anu, the fight was like aap gundo ke peechhe, gunday aapke peechhe," (by the way Anu, the fight was like you behind the goons and the goons behind you) she said and we laughed again. "One thing is still left Prerna," I said and sat on one knee taking her hand in mine and made her wear a ring I kept for her to make her wear when I wanted to propose her earlier. "I love you Prerna, I got many fans, but none were like you, in hospital, you said you wanted to live with me, right? I also want to live with you, I love you."

She smiled and sat down along with me once again and looked at the ring box she broke earlier. "Only the box broke, not the ring, I love you too Anu," she said and made me wear her ring.

BGM:
Aaisa Meharbaan Jo Door Rehke
Dil Ke Bahut Pass Hain
Woh Aap Hihain Jisko Hamari
Tanhaai Ka Ehsaas Hain
Bas Aapko Hi Doonde Bechain Yeh Mera Mann
Aapse Jo Hua Milna
Aapse Chahatein Jo Badhi
Khwaab Jagne Laga
Dil Ko Lagne Laga
Duniya Mein Na Koi Aap Sa
Aap Jo Paas Aaye Mere
Aap Se Jo Hui Dosti
Khwaab Jagne Laga
Dil Ko Lagne Laga

We smiled and stood up and finally we decided to go from the beach because it was midnight. We walked to my car, she sat in front along with me and I drove off. "You know what? All thanks goes to my Shivu," she told me. "Shivu?" I asked confused. "Shivani, she was the one to give me your number," she told me and that's when it hit me, she's the famous singer Shivani Sharma's sister.

"Wow, dono item ek hi ghar mein," (wow, both the items in one house) I joked and she hit me on my shoulder and we had a good laugh. We stopped in the hotel for the night and had a good night sleep.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro