27~Haemophobea

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Anurag's POV:
I was rehearsing for a new song when I got a phone call from the hospital in which Prerna works, but how did she recalled she works there? I received it and put it on my ear. "Hallo, Anurag Basu speaking?" said the voice. "Yes it's me, if you're gonna ask about Prerna, then m sorry she can't come to hospital," I said without waiting for his reply. "She already came here, performed a surgery and when she came out of washroom, she was unconscious, you will need to come here as soon as possible," said the voice.

"Ok," I said and ran out of the studio to my car and drove off immediately to the hospital in which she works. I stepped down the car as I reached and literally ran inside. As people looked at me, they gathered around me but I pushed through the crowd and went to receptionist. "Prerna Basu here?" I asked. "Yes she's in the emergency ward," she said and I ran from there to the emergency ward and Prerna was laying there with her eyes closed. After seeing me, doctor came to me worriedly. "Actually she has got some phobia, haemophobea."

"What? But how can she have haemophobea? She is herself a doctor," I said. "But she was covering her mouth the whole time today while performing surgery, she was about to vomit seeing blood," he told me. "Oh, this was unexpected," I said. "Well, still she didn't let anything happen to the patient, she is very devoted to her work, did she had any accident because of which she is having all this?" he asked. "Yes, actually two three days ago, she had an accident and got injured on her head," I told him. "Keep her away from such atmosphere."

He said and went. I went to Prerna and caressed her hair.

[BGM: Chahat Ke Safar Mein, Hoo...
Dilo Ke Hausale Dekho...
Ye Aksar Toot Jaate Hain
Kabhi Aasu Bahaate Hain,
Kabhi Chalte Hai Sehra Mein,
Phir Bhu Muskuraate Hai...
Ye Aksar Toot Jaate Hain
Kabhi Aasu Bahaate Hain,
Kabhi Chalte Hai Sehra Mein,
Phir Bhu Muskuraate Hai...
Imtihaan Har Ghadi Ki,
Kasauti Zindagi Ki... Kasauti Zindagi Ki...]

What has this happened to you Prerna? You always used to be so independent. I held her hand and kissed it. "I will make you fine very soon, I promise," I said and sat there recalling our previous moments.

Flashback:
Prerna was busy in making bed when I pulled her arm and threw Holi on her face as it was Holi festival, she wiped her eyes and looked at me. "I will beat you very much Anurag," she said and began to run after me and I again took a fistful of Holi and threw it on her. "Beta stop all this, you both aren't kids," mom said and we stopped, I began to walk away but she clung onto me from behind. "Today is Holi so..," she said and rubbed her cheek with mine applying Holi on me as well, we laughed.
End of flashback.

How beautiful were those days, why didn't I meet her earlier?

End of POV.

Prerna's POV:
I was done with performing surgery while covering my mouth stopping myself from puking, as I started to leave, I felt nauseated, I think it's because I have seen all this after a long time, but my head was spinning alot, I ran to the washroom and threw up. What's happening? I really don't know, maybe food poisoning, I started to walk away but then everything blacked out in front of me. Next thing I remembered was waking up in emergency ward.

"Ugh, blood, blood," I began to say as I saw blood on my hands and squeezed my eyes shut. I felt it getting wiped away and opened my eyes to see Anurag. I hugged him all of a sudden. "Fuuu, blood, eewww, chhee," I said in the hug and he hugged me tighter. "Relax dear relax, doctor have asked not to come here till you're fine, so I took an off for some days," he told me patting my back. "Oh ok," I agreed childishly and got down the bed holding his hand. We walked out of there slowly.

As we were out of the hospital, we sat in the car. "Prerna?" he said and I looked at him in response. "Will you have an ice cream? You will stop having this yucky feeling then," he suggested and I smiled. "Ice cream? Thandi thandi cool cool," I said and he began to laugh. "So I take that as a yes," he said and drove off and after sometime we were near an ice cream stall. Without waiting for him, I went outside and ordered two ice creams, he too stood beside me while the ice cream man gave me ice creams.

I took both of them and he admired me, or at least that's what I thought, he was admiring the ice creams. I forwarded him one and he was about to eat but tapped it on his nose and some of the cream was left there, I began to laugh. He did the same to me and this time I made him eat for real. He paid the ice cream man and I walked away with him towards the car and he opened the door for me, I sat inside and he also closed the door, I smiled. I loved being treated as a princess. He even switched on the AC for the winter feeling. Don't know why but it felt so good, I think it wasn't because of the ice cream but him.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro