30~Sabhi Andaaze Husn Pyaare

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Cabir was driving the jeep and Shivani was sitting beside him, Anurag and Prerna were sitting on the backseat. It was nearly ten minutes that they had left the beach and were in the jeep, Cabir was glancing at Shivani again and again and he began to sing all of a sudden looking at Shivani smilingly and she glanced back at him smiling back expressing love for each other, he wasn't knowing how to express properly and wanted someone to tell him how to do it.
(Sabhi andaze husn pyare hai
Ham magar sadgi ke mare hai) - (2)
Na jane kyu hota hai yu
Dil me hai jo keh na saku
Mai har ghadi socha karu
Koi kaho me kya karu

Anurag too sang along with him moving forward from my seat leaning in between them telling him that nothing will happen without telling else he should not dream about her.
Kuch na hoga bole bina
Ya chodh de tu dekhna
Sapne oooo apne ooooo
Sapne ooooo apne ooooo

The rhythm of song then went to enthusiasm from slow and now Cabir sang glancing at Prerna as Anurag was still sad on Prerna's matter.
O aaye hai ye pal kya suhane
Aao chede ham kuch tarane
Dil me lage hai ab samane sapne
Muskurake tu yaar jile
Pal khushi ke hai ye nashile
Mann me saja tu ab rangiley sapne

Prerna sung a little sadly as she was also sad on her memory loss matter.
Sapne kabhi dil tod te hai
Sapne kabhi dil jodte hai
Kab ye daman chodte hai sapne

Shivani sang giving her a hope.
Pyar ke nagme ham na gate
Chain se fir na ham jipate
Roj agar na ham ko aate sapne

Cabir stopped the jeep and checked the bonnet and sang looking at Shivani trying to tell her that he loves her.
Hota hai kyu aisa kabhi
Jo baat hai dil me dabi
Hoto pe kyu aati nahi
Hamse kahi jati nahi

Anurag stepped down the jeep and went to him placing his elbow on his shoulder and sang telling him to try and they again sat in jeep and drove off.
Ae yaar tu koshish to kar
Karne hai jo pure agar
Sapne ooooo apne ooooo

Shivani sang looking at Cabir smilingly.
(O sabhi andaze husn pyare hai
Sapne ooooo apne ooooo

Prerna sang trying to say that she feels as if totally blank.
Dil ki kahani kya sunaye
Ham chahte hai bhul jaye
Fir bhi hamko woh yaad aaye sapne

Shivani sang again giving her hopes.
Manjil hai to hongi rahe
Dil hai to hai ye chahe
Tham lenge fir teri bahe sapne

Anurag sang side hugging Prerna dancing a little with her to cheer her.
Behkhudi me ham jhoom te hai
Jhoom jhoom kar ghoom te hai
Bar bar jab chumte hai sapne

Prerna smiled and sang looking at him passionately.
Ye kabhi kabhi tut te hai
Ye kabhi kabhi lut te hai
Fir bhi na hamse chute hai ye sapne

Cabir again sang sadly.
Kuch raaz hai aise yaha
Kehti nahi jinko zuban
Kam kaise ho fir duriya
Uff ye meri majburiya

Anurag again sang asking him to try.
Dil ki agar dil me rahe
Pure na fir honge kabhi
Sapne ooooo apne ooooo

Prerna sang leaning his head on Anurag's shoulder smilingly.
Sapne ooooo apne ooooo

Anurag's POV:
We dropped Shivani at her house and as she was stepping down, I saw she was wearing a jacket and it was Cabir's jacket, oops, how did I miss that? I thought to tease them. "Shivani.. nice jacket ha.. where did you got it?" I asked and Prerna hit me on my arm by her elbow. Shivani looked at me then at Cabir and started to take off the jacket. "No no, no problem, if you want then return, if not, then keep it with you only, think of it as Cabir's sign of love," I said and giggled receiving a death glare from Cabir. "Sign of love?" Prerna and Shivani both said at the same time.

"Nothing, just joking," I said and Prena narrowed her eyes at me as Shivani returned the jacket to Cabir. He had already taken it from her but still she had her eyes on him. "Bye Shivani, byeee," I said waving at her and she began to leave. "Shivani!" Cabir called out and she turned. "Bye," he said and I giggled. "Are you sure you don't want to say anything else?" I whispered and he glanced at me and then at Shivani. She waved at him smilingly and then at Prerna and went inside.

"Bhaiya come in front," he said and I shrugged. "But why?" I asked. "Because I m not a driver," he simply said. "But why?" I teased making Prerna laugh. "Because it feels weird," he said and sighed. "But why?" I teased more. "Because it's my time to tease you," he said looking back at me. "But...why?" I asked and he got angry. "Bhaiya come na please," he insisted. "But why?" I asked. "To give bhabhi ji some me time," he said. "Me time? Your time or her time?" I teased once more. Prerna was on the verge of laughter.

"Just time," he replied looking away. "But why?" I asked. "Don't say but why again," he warned. "But...why?" I asked and he began to get down the jeep but I got down before him making a naughty face and sat beside him and he finally drove away, I looked back at Prerna, she was trying her best to stop her laughter and looked at me, I winked at her and she winked back. I forwarded my hand for a handshake and she shook her hand with mine sticking her tongue out at me. I too did the same and smiled.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro