34~Birthday Preparations

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The day came for Cabir's birthday, it was early morning and Cabir's mother (Ishita) was busy in preparing cake for him. Anurag and Abhimanyu were sitting surrounding the small table in the kitchen gossiping on casual things. The cake got ready after sometime and Ishita smiled proudly at her talent. "Anu,  Abhi come here," she said to both of them and they stood up and went to her. "Cake," Ishita said and as they saw the cake they were in awe. "Wow, Ishi maa, you're a genius," Anurag said licking his lips. "Yes you're a pro," Abhimanyu too said and they all smiled.

"But how is it's taste, mumma Ish?" Anurag asked and she shrugged. "How will I know? I haven't tasted it and I can't even taste before the cake cutting," Ishita said. "Haan woh toh hai,"  (𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘀 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁)Abhimanyu said as a matter of fact. "Ishi maa, side se chakh lo na zara sa, aisay ke pata na chalay," (𝗧𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗮 𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲) Anurag suggested. "Hmm okay," Ishita said and cut a very tiny piece of it and ate it. "Ummm, yeh toh bohat achha hai, yummy," (𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗲) she said dreamily. "Dekha, chahay kuchh bhi ho jaaye, mom in law ka toh koi bhi muqabla nahi kar sakta," (𝗦𝗲𝗲, 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝘀, 𝗻𝗼 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗲𝘁𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝗼𝗺 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗮𝘄) Prerna said smilingly as she entered the kitchen.

She too began to make something. "What are you making now?" Anurag asked raising his eyebrows. "Surprise, oh and Shivani is also coming, she too wants to give a surprise to Cabir," Prerna answered smilingly. "Wowww, is the date fixed for their wedding?" Abhimanyu teased. "No yaar, you're always in a hurry," Prerna said and chuckled. "Yeah right, you're always in a hurry," Anurag said and they laughed. Prerna shook her head in disbelief, Ishita kept the cake in the freezer and went from there. Mukti entered the kitchen.

"Aray agar sab kuchh aap dono hi kar lengay, toh phir hum kya karengay?" (𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝗱 Shivani 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗱𝗼 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗜 𝗱𝗼?)  Mukti said frowing her eyebrows. "Don't worry, I have an idea for you," Prerna said and they both smiled talking in low voice. "They both got busy, I wonder what's cooking between them," Abhimanyu said. "At least they're getting along well, doctor gave so many medicines for Prerna so that she recalls everything sooner, and I just daily give them to her mixing it in her favorite bournvita milk, haha," Anurag said and chuckled. "Don't hide your tension behind this fake laughter bro, I understand your worry," Abhimanyu said.

"She will recall everything soon," Abhimanyu assured. "But don't you think we should also do something for Cabir?" Anurag asked. "Yes, but what?" Abhimanyu asked."Let's take an idea from Ishi maa, come," Anurag said and they went from there. When everyone got over after preparing eatables for the birthday, they all concentrated on decorations and gifts, and there were two hours more for guests and evening to come and so everyone retired to their rooms to rest. Anurag and Abhimanyu decided to make a card for Cabir including cut out pictures of everyone. Abhimanyu and Anurag was searching for something in their cupboards. Ishita came there. "What are you looking for?" She asked. "Look Ishi maa, how's this card we made?" Anurag asked and Abhimanyu too came there. "Very nice but why isn't there any photo of our birthday boy?" she asked. "Because we want to stick that photo of that time when he was very small and used to look like a rassgula," Abhimanyu said. "Right, but we can't find any," Anurag said and sighed. "Even I don't have any of them," Ishita told them. "How come?" Abhimanyu asked surprised. "I think all the photos got lost when we shifted our house," Ishita said avoiding eye contact.

"Oh really? But I don't remember any such thing which happened?" Abhimanyu asked suspiciously. "Aray but how will you remember? It was a long time ago," Anurag said as a matter of fact. "Okay, but I don't even remember when we brought him home from hospital, when for the first time his tooth broke, I don't remember a thing," Abhimanyu said."Me also," Anurag said and shrugged. "How will you remember? You both were very small when he was born, well leave all that, do one thing, stick his recent pic only," Ishita suggested.

They agreed without thinking further and began looking for his recent pics. Ishita went from there with tension clearly visible on her face. Later that day, everyone were getting ready for the birthday party. Mukti was taking a lot of time in getting ready and so Abhimanyu came and stood behind her. "Somu, please you go and get ready in Prerna bhabhi's room na please, I also want to get ready, don't be shy, Prerna bhabhi and Anu bhaiya are related to you as well," Abhimanyu said making a puppy face. "Bas bas I'm done, I'm almost ready, 2 minutes more please," Mukti said.

She was ready and moved from there, suddenly he grabbed her wrist and she turned. "You look stunning," Abhimanyu said nuzzling in her neck and she smiled. On the other side, even Prerna was taking a lot of time in getting ready. "Prerna please, do it fast na please," Anurag said. "You get ready in Cabir's room na please, go na," she said applying make up. He went from there to Cabir's room and saw that Cabir wasn't there in the room but in washroom. He hurriedly went and occupied the mirror and began combing his silky hair.

Cabir came out of the washroom and seeing Anurag, he sighed. "Bro why aren't you getting ready in your own room?" Cabir asked closing the washroom door behind him. "You know na how girls take a lot of time in getting ready?" Anurag asked and chuckled. "So do you bro, I also need to get ready," Cabir said. "I know," Anurag said. "So please go and get ready elsewhere in mumma Ish's room na, no need to be shy, woh aapki bhi toh mumma hai," Cabir said ruffling his hair and smiled. "Meri 𝗯𝗵𝗶? Woh meri aur Abhimanyu ki 𝗵𝗶 mumma hai kyun ke tujhe toh Ishi maa or papa kachray ke dabbay se utha ke le aye thay," (𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹? 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 Abhimanyu'𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗜𝘀𝗵𝗶 𝗺𝗮𝗮 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗮𝗽𝗮 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗮 𝗱𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗯𝗶𝗻) Anurag said with sarcasm and laughter.

Ishita entered in the room, she had come to see if Cabir was ready or not and hearing what Anurag said, she frowned. "Anu,  ye kya tareeka hai apnay chhotay bhai se baat karnay ka?" (𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿?)Ishita asked pulling his ear. "Sorry Ishi maa, leave my ear please, else I will have to live with one ear and Prerna will go leaving me to Parth," Anurag said jokingly and hissed. "Haan please bhai ka kaan chhor do, waisay ye kachray ke dabbay wali baat sach toh nahi?" (𝗬𝗲𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝗿, 𝗯𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗱𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗯𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗲?) Cabir asked and laughed a little and saw Ishita's tensed face. 

"Okay leave it, I was also joking," Cabir said wearing his shoes. "I was thinking to invite the nurse and doctor as well who did your delivery at the time of Cabir," Anurag said. "No actually it has been a lot of time now so I don't think the hospital is still there," Ishita said tucking her hair behind her ear. "Okay, did the guests come?" Cabir asked and she nodded and after sometime everyone gathered in the hall.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro