4-29-17

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

This weeks book is...

Quotable Avengers Quotes by aliensinarmour ( http://my.w.tt/UiNb/ZEuROv6IKC )

I love this book because I use it so much, it's so funny, and so relatable!

The author is a active writer who keeps in mind her fan's opinions and suggestions, and I got to have a little input in the book myself!

This is a fandom based book, for the Avengers fandom, and is chock full of quotes from the avengers movies and comics and gives you real life situations to use them in!

My friend and I use the book so often we use the references daily at school, whenever we can, and I always go back to it every now and then to see if it has been updated by Jessika (her pen name, it's on her page) and I am thrilled to read it and be one of the first ones to comment when it is.

The reason this book really stands out to me is because, like said, it gives you reasons to use the quotes in every day life and she tries her best to come up with the situations. The choices of the quotes are funny, witty, and all around great picked.

And there you have it! That is this weeks Book of the week! Congrats to Jessika Jae and her fabulous book, you get the book of the week award! Picture of cover with sticker will be down below and author's page screen shot will be up above!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro