6. Shinning Star Club

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Abhira passed a look of irritation to Armaan as he was sitting in front of her mumbling incoherent words. He had been same from the time she had dropped the bomb.

"Kuch bologe bhi kya washing powder" Abhira's growl finally took him out of his self talk.

"Kya bolu aur tumhe kya surety ke yeh baath poora poora sach hai what if someone is playing games with you, kuch gadbad hogayi toh, koi ullu bana raha hai toh yah phir kuch aur hogaya toh I mean gadbad toh kisi bhi style main aasakti hai na wo kutta ke style main bhi aasakti hai aur ladki ke style main bhi. Isliye toh Nazar hati durghatna ghati kehte aur wasi bhi kya guarantee ke yeah koi trap nahi hoga yeah phir" Armaan rambled out in his worry and an annoying Abhira more. She looked for something and seeing a pillow took it and threw it on his face at an instant. She was so done with this man.

"You washing powder agar ek aur baat kuch kaha na toh Abhira special treatment milega tumhe samajhe" She warned him but Armaan paid no heed to her words. He threw the pillow he caught before looking back at her and talk.

"Dekh loudspeaker kahiki, shit-" Armaan began again to talk but was interrupted when Abhira took the glass of water and threw it on his face soaking his face in the water. He wiped the water using his hands and looked back at her angrily only to see her already glaring at him and subconsciously gulped back seeing the ferocious eyes.

"Kaho aur kaho badi himmat thi na tum mere bolne ke baad bhi baat kar rahe the toh ab baat karkar dikhavo" Abhira growled at him walking towards him and Armaan instinctively took steps backwards till he reached the wall.

"You washing powder ek baat keh deti hoon aur wo yeh hai ki I understand your concern lekin main khudko protect kar sakti hoon, I-I have done before without any help" By the end Abhira choked and closed her eyes tearfully remembering something which was the closed chapter of her life. She thought she would never have to revive those memories back but fate surely has some different plans for her. Armaan frowned at her actions, he was not liking the fact that something is hurting her badly. He knew why she had agreed to marry him and that she was finding someone here  but something was there which she still have kept hidden and that is worrying a lot. What more is there behind that smile of her's. He was in a daze as he moved forward his hand to rub that one drop which spilled her doe-eyes. Abhira caught his hand at the last moment and shook her head.

She was independent.

She was not here to make relations.

She rubbed her tears still looking at him.

"Tumhe Jana hai let's go together Abhira tumhe apna badla poora karna hai fine I will help you but just don't break yet" Armaan voiced his concern and Abhira smiled at him. After his brother and mother he was the first one to show his concern for her.  Anyways she had got a call from Sakshi saying that she got another clue and had called her at Shinning Star Club. That had kept Armaan worried and he has been pestering her to let him come with her.

"To main aasakta hoon na" He found himself cutely asking her and Abhira sighed before nodding to his words. But she couldn't help but tease him at his concern.

"Par tumhe aana kyu hai are ab yeh mat bolna ke the great Armaan Poddar mujh jaise pyaari si nanhi hi si cute si, ptaka si ladki ke liye concerned feel ho Raha hai" her words made him sulk and he was hating it. He was almost thirty for crying out loud. He don't even remember when was the last time he let things go and laughed out instead of being responsible like he always was. Abhira was one person who effortlessly brought out the kiddish and happy side of his which was pressed under the responsibilities and expectations.

Abhira on the other hand chuckled at his face. She was genuinely happy for the first time in a long time. Living without her mother, her home was making her feel slightly homesick but she let it not come between her and her dreams. But with Armaan she was feeling a different kind of feeling. Something she didn't felt after coming here. A sense of belongingness.

"Umm main bhaiya ko dekh kar ati hoon" She excused herself when she realised that she was taking too many liberties with him. Abhira walked towards door but stopped near the door, turned around and gave him a tender smile which Armaan instantly returned as if he was just waiting for it. Abhira went from there then to search for her brother and Armaan just smiled.

Did the girl even realize that she was playing the whole musical set with his heart making it prone to a fall and to make it worst he was okay with it.

Roohi's Room

On the other hand Abhir kept his silence as he was processing every thing she just told. He don't know how should he even react to her words. He just realised that it's mess, a complete mess.

He had walked back into Udaipur thinking to protect his one sister but finding another and getting to know that both of them are at risk was not something he had planned. And the worst thing was he can't even show his love to one openly.

"I want you to do something for me Abhir" Roohi spoke up after few minutes of silence. She knew what he wanted but she had learnt it the hard way that you always don't get what you wanted to you get what you are meant to get.

"I want you to take Ira away from here, it's not safe Abhir, she might not realize lekin agar uski identity ka yaha kisi ko patah laga toh uske Jaan ko bhi khatra ho sakta hai" Roohi whispere concerned. She was always against Armaan's marriage for that one reason. With their original plan they were supposed to get married, they even made sure that people feel that there is something between them. But neither did anyone realize and moreover brought Rohit's marriage proposal to her. That was the same time they fought and she found about his plan on marrying the innocent girl who would unnecessarily gets trapped in the mess.

Roohi tried showing him the truth but he turned a blind eyes to her facts and she wanted to get into the house by hook or crook and at that impulsive moment she decided to marry him also she had always loved him. Ever since...

"Aur tera kya Roohi use toh waise bhi kuch nahi hone dunga you might not know but AB has the world's best security with him. Abhir Birla ki behen ko chune se pehle chune Wale ko sau logo ke murder ke gunha main andar karna hoga" Abhir said determined and Roohi had a proud smile on her face. Finally her Billa Boy achieved what he had dreamt to always. But she remaineded herself the pros and cons cons of letting Abhira stay there and still cons weighed more than pro's.

"Nahi Abhir tumhare pass jitna bhi acha security koi fayda nahi hai kyunki ho sakta hai ki Abhir ko khatra Ghar ke member se hi ho" Roohi declared the fact she was deliberately avoiding for she didn't want him to get worried but Abhir need to know what was happening only then could he act wisely. Abhir as expected looked on shocked. He had a doubt slightly but what he just learned was nothing he thought.

"Unknown Abhira ki identity ke baare .ain already patah hai Roohi" Abhir explained her everything in detail and Roohi couldn't breathe for a moment. She was loosing at every point one by one. This was not how she had planned things down but it was messing it up. At that point she couldn't help but detest her friend for the marriage. She knew somewhere in her sane mind that whatever he did had a reason behind at it but it was also his lack of trust which brought them there. Had he trust her to do her things one time they would have never been at this place. And moreover she was thinking as a sister at that moment.

Roohi once regaining her composure was about to say something when they heard a loud screaming from the hall room. Abhir and Roohi passed each other a worried glance but rushed out immediately. They rushed towards the hall where Sanjay was standing shocked beside whom Kajal was there catching his hands. They both were looking at the ground where a group of rats lay dead. The smell of which made everyone stop themselves from gaging.

Abhir looked at his youngest sister who stood near them giving a look of distate to the rats and rushed to her. Roohi shared a look with Armaan silently asking his knowledge but he just signed that he just came and this do not know anything about this.

"Yeh kya hai yaha" Dadi Sa spoke in disgust.

"DadiSa papa ke liye tofa aya tha isme ek box tha inse bhara aur ek chitti bhi thi" Krish spoke up passing the paper to her. Dadi Sa took it and somehow opened it after ordering to get the floor to be cleaned.

She opened the paper and there was something which was written in red ink but it didn't looked like ink. She touched it and then smelled it but couldn't identify it except that there was a bad odour. Aryan who stood there beside her softly took the paper and smelled. His eyes widened in realization.

"Dadi Sa yet toh blood hai" he replied, he was a science student and was also aware of such things. Everyone was shocked at the declaration.

"Kya likha hai usme Aryan" Sanjay asked albeit scared.

"Umm usme likha hai ki don't take my words lightly bus itna hi iska kya matlab hai" Aryan slightly red out before keeping it away from him and Sanjay froze at his place. So the threat was indeed true. Abhir looked at Roohi as the realization dawned upon him.

The certain someone was really close and dangerous!

Birla Residence

Abhimanyu walked into a room unannounced and sighed when he saw a man working on the laptop without even minding about anything. He shook his head at the workholic behaviour the man showed. He walked towards his table and kept the coffee mug he brought with himself with a thud. The man who was working gave him a startled look but  smiled in recognition.

"Kaam kaam kaam uske alawa kuch nahi kar sakta hai tu" he chided looking sternly at the man.

"Wo thoda bacha tha bus abhi ho jayega I promise" the man politely asked his forgiveness.

"Acha wo sab chod tu yeh batah ki Rooh aaj milne ayi to zyada baat waat kyu nahi ki tune uske saath" Abhimanyu asked him, folding the clothes which the man had mindlessly thrown. The man took the clothes from his hand and started folding it himself thinking for an answer.

"Kaun Roohi" The man asked and Abhimanyu sighed. He can't take it anymore. The man over there was his weakness as much he was his strength. Abhimanyu was glad that he was with him still but what he couldn't take was that he no more recognised people well and Roohi rolled the list. He was also not recognised but with time that man recognised him. He wished he could protect him somehow. Then everything would have been fine and he would have been with him healthy and fine. His support, his brother,his Neel.

Umm at this point I just have no idea to what I have written. I feel like I have been so inspired by Ekta Kapoor that I am bringing every other dead people back. Anyways the bigger picture is I am back.

So coming back how was the chapter?

What do you think the whole mess is. I am just a step behind to mark everything I wrote in a paper because I am forgetting it myself.

How was Mahira moment?

What do you think Roohi told Abhir

And what about Neel?

By the way some sister moments are coming up followed by couple moments.

Also from the last update two actors have been shortlisted for Abhir and as they are tie I am asking again who would you prefer.

1. Rohit Purohit
2. Siddhant Gupta

Anything you want to read.

Thanks for reading.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro