13. Truth prevails!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"The Final Chapter "

Soha's Place :

Manik came inside the Mansion..today he has some agenda..today whatever the consequences will be ..but he is going to detach Soha's evil eye from his family..

Manik : "SOHA.. SOHA..".. He called out her name loudly as soon as he entered inside the mansion..

And she appeared upstairs..in the same black dress ..she wore 1 year back..on that dark night..

" I was expecting you only.. Manik..mai janti hoon tum aaoge toh zarur.." ..she said in a smirking tone..and Manik was fuming in anger..

Manik : "tum yehe chahti thi na ..toh lo ..mai aa gaya..now leave Nandini..".. He said while walking inside..

" leave..hahaha..okay ..I will leave her..only when you will DIE..",. She said very casually while coming downstairs.. Manik looked at her with no expression..he wasn't scared..he was very determined today..

Manik : "AM READY" ..he exclaimed in a very honest tone..his eyes are depicting DO OR DIE situation.. Soha smirked on his answer..

Soha : "am impressed!" ..she said in amusing tone with a evil smile..

She walked down..and she reached to manik..he wasn't moving his gaze from her..and today he didn't get hypnotized ..today he didn't get scared..today nothing affected him..

Soha smirked..and Manik looked at her with plain expression..

Soha : "bahut intezar kiya hai Maine is ek din ka..".. She said while moving her finger from his forehead to his lips..he felt disgusted..but he knows.. He have to be calm today..he can't loose his sanity..he calmly removed her hand..

Manik : " kuch mang sakta hoon?".. He asked very slowly and she smiled..

Soha : "anything" ..she said while caressing his cheeks..

Manik : "before you kill me..tumhe mujhse shaadi karni hogi..and this place suffocates me..mai ground mei shaadi karna chahta hoon.." .. He said very cleverly..and soha came in his talks..

Soha : "Marne wali ki akhiri khwaish toh puri karni he chahiye..so get ready..",. She agreed and now Manik smirked..

Garden Area :

After sometime..

There was whole set up for the marriage..Manik was standing in the corner decked up as groom..it was a dark night..not even a small light was there in the sky..

Manik : "aaj is andhere mei mujhe roshni laani hai..aaj mujhe meri roshni ko ..meri pari ko zindagi dilani hai..chahe aaj qayamat he kyu na aa Jaye..magar aaj mujhe achai ki takaat dikhani hai.. " ... He recited a poem in his heart with a determined face..

"Manik..".. A soft voice broke his trance.. He looked straight ..and found that a girl was standing in front of him....in a white dress..

She turned around..A broad white light illuminating all over her..

Manik was stunned to see ..Nandini over there..

Manik : " Nandini.." ..he said in shock..

Nandini : "kehte hai jahan burai hoti hai..waha achai jarur hoti hai..burai kitni bhi takadwar (powerful) kyu na ho..magar achai ke aage humesha choti he hoti hai..".. She said with a charming peaceful smile on her face..and Manik was looking at her face..

Nandini : " kuch he dair mei ..yeh andheri raat khatam ho jayegi..or fir ..sab theek ho jayega..just believe in god..and in his powers.."..she said all this holding his hand..and now he looked at their joined hand..

His eyes fell on that same red sacred thread tied on his wrist..he looked back to Nandini..and she smiled..she nodded her head..and Manik again looked at his hand..

Manik : "nan..".. Before he could say anything further..he noticed ..she wasn't there.. He looked all around but there was none..

Manik : " tum sach mei meri pari ho Nandini..meri strength.. Meri life..mera sab kuch.."..he said in his heart with a content face..

Just then SOHA arrived..and looked at that content smile on his face..which made her doubt on him..

"Pehli bar kisi ko Marne se pehle Itna khush dekh rahi hoon..".. She said and he turned around to see her decked up as a bride..with a doubt on her face..but he composed himself instantly..

Manik : " Han..kyunki tumhe Marne se pehle woh khushi nhi mili thi na" ..he taunt her and she fumed in anger..

Soha : "aaj ..I won't let you spoil my mood..".. She said in calm voice ..with a smile on her face..and he chuckled sarcastly ..

It's a saying..the more you fear..the more they make you scared..and here Manik is not going to be scared..today he is going to create history..for his love..for his family..

She signalled Manik to walk towards the mandap ..and he followed.. He sat down on the wedding altar with only one name in his heart..a name he enchanted all his life..like a true devotee .. NANDINI.. His pari..

Soha too sat down next to him..and the rituals started..as it was a evil wedding there was no need of any priest ..Manik cleverly opened the red thread ..and took it in his hand..the fire illuminated front of them..

She made him wear garland..and now it was turn of Manik..he picked up the garland but placed that red thread in it.. And soon he made her wear that..as soon as that thread touched her body..she felt a big jolt inside her..and she started screaming..which made a victorious smile on his face..

" dhoka".. She shouted..after standing up..and he too stood up..

Manik : "toh tumhe kya laga..mai tumse shaadi karunga".. He shouted..in utmost anger..while she was burning..

Manik took the turban off his head and threw it in a side..

Manik : "tum bhool gayi ..ki burai kabhi nhi jeet sakti.. SOHA.." he said in utmost anger..

And as soon as he took her name..she opened her arms ..and shouted..she removed the garland from her body..and threw it..this shocked manik..

She glared at him..and remarked..

"Mai Koi sadharan (normal) aatma nhi hoon..am evil of evil ..Manik Malhotra..".. She after saying this ..started laughing badly..

Now Manik recalled the priest's words..

" chahe kuch ho Jaye..uska naam mat Lena ..kyunki kisi bhi buri aatma ka naam lene se uski taakat badh jati hai..or fir use harana tumhare liye namumkin (impossible) ho jaega.."... His words started ringing in his ears..and Manik realized he had took her name several times after coming inside the Mansion..

She came towards Manik..and held his throat tightly ..gave a deadly stare to him..her black eyes gave a scariest look..while Manik was trying to release himself from her tight hold..

"Tumhe nahi chorungi mai aaj..".. She said while giving a deadly glare to him..

She start moving him up from the floor by holding him from his neck.. And soon threw him in the air..he directly fell on the table and it broke down..the broken glass pierced all over his hands ..and it started bleeding..

He winced in pain..while she looked at the side pillar..and with her hands ..she threw it directly on him..but he saw it in time..and moved away..this irked SOHA..

Manik : " tum is tarah mujhe mar dogi toh tumhe Woh kabhi nhi milega Jo tum chahti ho.."..he said to her while getting up with great difficulty and she was in deep thoughts..

Just then his eyes fell where he was standing..it was the same place he buried soha's body 1 year ago.. He recalled that priest saying..

"Jab tak ek sharir (body) ka atim sanskar (last rituals) na kiya Jaye ..tab tak use mukti nhi milti... Manik tumhe uski laash (dead body) ko jalana hoga..".. These words made a plan in his mind..he looked at thoughtful Soha..

Manik : " kya hua? ..ab nhi marogi mujhe?" ..he said with a smirk on his face..

She gave a deadly stare to him..and then started smiling ..Manik was confused by her sudden change in expression..

"Manik Malhotra.. Tum bhool rahe ho..tumhari pyari si pari..tumhari Nandini..abhi bhi ICU mei hai..and she is fighting for her last breath..so tum socho..tumhe apni jaan bachani hai ya apne pyaar ki? ..." She said with a evil smirk..and this statement made Manik frooze on his spot.. Indeed she is right..he has to save Nandini any how ..

But the question arises..what's the guarantee that she will leave Nandini after he die? ..can't she back out from her words? .. And the answer is well known to him..but still he has no other option..he looked downwards and then at SOHA..she was smirking evilly..

He started walking towards him..and she was thinking that she win this battle..he soon reached towards her..and saw the kerosene oil can placed in the extreme corner..he smiled ..

Manik : "tum mujhe maarke bhi ..kabhi mujhe paa nhi sakti..".. He instigated her..and she started fuming in anger..he placed his one hand in his pocket..and found a handkerchief.. But he didn't brought it out..

" Maniiikk"..she said in utmost anger..and she want this only..her anger..but only anger can destroy anyone.. Anger is not a friend of anyone whether its a human being or a evil spirit..

Manik : "gussa aa raha hai?".. He mocked at her..and she closed her eyes in utmost frustration..and he sneaked the opportunity.. He picked the kerosene can and threw it straight to her own grave..it spread all over in the ground.. She opened her eyes..and saw Manik ..

Manik : " sorry ..par is baar bhi tumhari khwaishein adhuri he reh jayegi..".. With that he picked out that handkerchief..it was "OM" printed on it..he threw it on her face..and in a fraction of second ..he picked the lighting stick from the sacrificial fire ..and ran towards her grave..while she was shouting..she too ran behind Manik..with great difficulty as the fabric was stuck on her body...

"Nahiii" ..she shouted but Manik was way too fast from her..she held his leg ..and he fell on the ground ..the stick was still having fire on it..she tried to blow off..but all in vain..he was trying his best to reach the spot ..and she was trying to drag Manik..

Manik : "har har mahadev". ..he shouted and threw the stick in the air ..it directly fell on the right spot ..

And the whole ground set on the fire..here soha left Manik..and started screaming..soon she too burned ..as her body burned ..her ashes fell on the ground..and Manik closed his eyes..as the sun rises... GOOD WIN OVER EVIL..

It's a saying.. No matter how powerful the evil is ..it never wins.. And today it proved.. " sachai or achai ki takkat ..burai ki takkat se humesha uchi hoti hai..".. Manik today saved not only his love or his family..actually he has saved whole nation..because SOHA's intentions were to destroy the whole world.. Its not the victory of Manik.. It's the victory of TRUTH AND GOD..

After 1 month...

" pari jaldi Karo yaar ..or kitna time lagega.." ..he was shouting since 1 hour..and here his pari is not in mood to show him her face..since one hour she is in washroom..

"Aa toh rahi hoon..".. She too shouted from inside..

" typical husband ".. She murmured to herself..

" typical women " ..he sighed as he accepted his defeat..

Soon she opened the door..and next Manik saw an angel descended from heaven ..only for him.. She was looking ethereal in a red color gown..with her long hairs opened..reaching till her waist..covering her both shoulders..her charming smile on her face enhancing her beauty..her dark kohl filled eyes were attracting him towards her..her diamond water drop earrings were so eye catching..her red lipstick were inviting him..all in all ..she was looking breath taking and he fell in love with her all over again..

Manik : "katl (murder) karne ka irada hai kya" ..he asked in the trance ..and she blushed..

Nandini : "filhal toh neeche chalne ka irada hai..".. She said while looking here and there..and he smiled broadly...

He walked seductively towards her..and she can feel her heart beat thumbing way too fast..soon he reached towards her..

Manik : " par mera irada kuch or he hai.."..he said in his husky tone and she looked at him with widen eyes..

Before she could register anything..she was in his arms..

Nandini : "Manik..kya karhe ho..Hume toh dinner pe Jana tha na..everyone is waiting for us in the resort.."... She tried to alarm him...

Manik : " shhh..they can wait..but right now I want to be in my wife's arms.."..he said with a seductive smile and she blushed..he placed her on the bed ..and covered both of them with the duvet..

He fused his lips with hers..and she too responded back with equal fervor..soon the room was filled with her moans and their giggles.. As he took her the ride of heaven..she felt loads of butterflies in her stomach doing salsa and his lovable touch on her soul was only increasing the crave of more ..

After half an hour..he heard the sound of their phone ..but he switched it off..and she glared at him..

Nandini : "pagal ho..".. She said to him with widen eyes..and he pecked on her lips..

Manik : "the night has just begin pari..M not leaving you so easily" ..he said with a smirk..and hugged her tightly..

Nandini : "I love you monster..".. She confessed..wholeheartedly.. With a broad smile..

Manik : " I love you pari..",..he too responded..by keeping her close to his heart..

****happily ever after****

finally the story completed today..believe me it was a very amazing experience to wrote this supernatural story with extraordinary love..

When I had choose this concept I was totally blanked out.. Loads of negativity was in my mind ..like how will I write? ..will you people like the concept or not? ..will this story be up to the mark or not? ..

But your love and support always motivated me to do better and better .. Writing is not only my passion but actually it gives me peace and sharing it with you all gives me immense pleasure that it can't be define in words..

So thank you for everything you people did ..thanks for accepting me and loving me like anything..thanks for always motivating me ..thanks for pointing out my errors..thanks for everything you people did..

All I have is a big big THANK YOU .. So yes..thank you ..

Love..kajal :)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro