Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Setting:The Streets
POV:John

I walked in the streets, Starbucks in my hand, and I was walking down to my friends house. They had just gotten married yesterday, and wanted me to hangout with them. I accepted, cuz hell, hanging out with Lafayette and Hercules is one long ride.

They were really lovey-dovey and all, but they didn't let that get in the way. I had a fun time with them, though.

But, this morning I woke up to the pain of my 4 cats and 67 turtles, the cats kneading on my legs and chest (that shit hurts like hell), and the turtles laying on my face. I pushed the cats off of me, in pain, and slowly moved the turtles in to the their tanks.

How the hell did they get out and on to my face? Like wtf????

I went downstairs, to the Keurig, and made some coffee. I sat down and watched Mean Girls for the 50th time in a row, and then put my work clothes on.

I headed down to work, just normal like everyday, and walked in to see a hell ton of people there.

"Jesus, people must want to get drunk on a Tuesday.." I said to myself.
I am a bartender at a local bar close to my house, and let's say, the reason I'm friends with herc and Laf, is because they hooked me up when they first came to the bar.

They fuckin introduced me to tons of people, made me get some new friends, and legit gave me a shit load of turtles.

They said they had a lot on their hands, and asked me to take care of all of them.

I immediately screamed yes, and took them.

That's how I'm here today, stuck with 4 cats, and 67 sexy turtles. I swear, those are some sexy beasts~

Anyway, I went behind the counter, did my regular thing. Until, a man with huge bags and brown hair walked in. He was kinda tall but kinda short, and he had all black clothes on.

He came to the counter, and ordered 2 beers, and 1 whiskey.

"Damn! Must be really sad or horny to get this drunk." I joked.

"Oh, no. The beers are for later, and the whiskey for now." He laughed.

"My name is Levi Weeks, and I'm an escapee from the Kings Jail." He snorted, and I handed him his drink.

"Oh, my." I said, slowly reaching for the emergency phone under the counter.

"PLEASE! Don't, I have a reason for escaping. Somebody there was trying to kill me." He said, holding my wrists, as staring me in my eyes with a scared look on his face.

"Alright.. That'll be $7.45" I said, as I opened the cash register, getting ready.

Levi took out some money, and handed it to me.

Later, he was getting a bit flirty with me.

"Hey, how about you give me your phone number? I'm gay." He said, smirking.

I blushed, slowly took his phone, and put my number in.

"Ya know, you're really cool." Levi said, waving his whiskey all around the place.

Oh boy. Here we go.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro