Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It had been two hours since Jungkook left back home around 2:30 in the morning and I had been sitting here for the past hour knowing what to do and switching channels. 

He seemed to calm down a little, just a little. I tried to make him smile, but I knew it would be a waste, he was poker-faced with dry tears on his cheeks. 

It was almost 5 in the morning and Jun Myeon's friend texted me saying Jun Myeon would be here by at least eight. 

The time was 4:57 now which meant in three minutes, the clock would replace the four to five. I yawned loudly and switched off the TV, standing up and walked to my room until someone rang my doorbell. My eyebrows twitched in confusion as to who would knock at five in the morning. 

I cautiously stalked towards the door and removed the lock which had been protecting me the whole time. As soon as I opened the door, I found no one.

"Is anyone here?" I asked, taking a careful step outside on the porch. Just then, I heard the small crunchy sound beneath me. Looking down, I removed my legs and found a small gift box.

It was the size of a worm. It was wrapped neatly and tightly around something which was inside the cover. I cursed under my breath and picked it up, rolling it over. It looked like a normal gift box except that it was small. 

What's with me and the stranger's weird obsession of small toys. First the ball, second the ball, third that arm, and now this miniature. 

Looking around once, I walked back and closed the door in front of me, heading to my room.

As soon as I entered my room, I locked it and opened it up, sitting on my bed. A little letter sprang out. Surprised, I read it. 

Maybe another 'I want to rip you off'. But no, the letter was way different from my previous ones. 

'Dear Minseo,
This is Jimin. How are you doing? How's hyung? I heard about the fight Nara and you had. I just wanted to apologize for her. She's being arrogant about it to me and isn't thinking about a proper apology anytime soon. I know you think you did something wrong but you did not. Please don't blame yourself over this. Some news, I'll be back to Seoul in less than two months. Something really weird and horrible happened here. I don't know how to put it into words. Neither do I know in what way it affects my career, but Tae and me will be back before you blink ;). I tried posting this letter to you but I don't know how long it'll take to reach you. I hope you are the one reading this letter. I have so much to share with you, I hope we see each other very soon. '

I smiled at his letter, and put it down on my mattress before reaching for my phone. I wondered if I should call Jimin up, but trusted he'd pick up and dialed his number. 

The call was attended almost instantly and a totally different person answered the phone. I could literally tell if it was Jimin trying to change up his tone into something deeper and more raspy. It wasn't.

"Is this Minseo?" The deeper tone asked. I went confused and left him unanswered for a second. "T-taehyung? Is this Taehyung?" I figured from the voice. "Yeah it's me. How are you? I was about to call you." 

"C-call me? What's the matter?" I asked. 

"Uh yeah. Jimin is.. drunk-"

"Yo Minseo wasshup!?" I heard Jimin's voice in the background. Chuckling to myself, I said, "I can predict the situation there already. He is currently hugging his pillow, isn't he?" I could feel him nod and reply,

"Yes but not hugging. Its kissing."

"Oh my send me a video of it please. You have my number, don't you?" I excitedly giggled.

"Sure I'll send it-" "I love you minseo." I froze. It was Jimin's voice.

"Uh M-minseo d-don't take that seriously. You know he is d-drunk right?" Taehyung stammered continuously as he spoke and waited for my response.

"Ah ya okay and s-send me the video bye Taehyung." And I hung up the call.

Well that was weird.

As soon as Taehyung sent me the video, I looked at it and found Jimin whispering something to the pillow and giving pecks to it all around.

I giggled at his behaviour and slapped my hands on my forehead.

Just then, I could hear someone ring the door bell. I groaned in annoyance and stormed towards the door with the phone in my hand. Opening it, I saw Jun Myeon's friend and Jun Myeon along with him.

Why is he so early?

My expression went calm and I smiled at his friend, thanking him for bringing Jun Myeon here and led my roommate inside, closing the door. Just the very second I put Jun Myeon to sleep, I spotted a face.

It was a familiar face. The same face I've seen in TV. It looked like a man, wearing a hoodie. He was carrying a huge bag which was more than enough to fit a human in it. 

The huge balcony in my living room was just a few inches open. The curtains were shut, but a apart of it flew with the wind that entered through the gap. I could see a figure faintly locking the door and marching up the street. It was blurry and unclear. 

But the face. It was covered with a mask. I could see the face has been under the hoodie but then something caught my eyes.

Bunny ears?

I could spot bunny ears popping out of his hoodie. Wait what? I repeated myself and squinted my eyes making sure I don't get mistaken. I hurried a little closer to the balcony and 

Is that really the..

killer bunny?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro