Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

[ Next day ]

Streching my arms, I picked my phone up, unlocking it. It was eight in the morning, I got down to the edge of the bed, pulling myself to stand up and to reach the bathroom. It took me half an hour to choose an outfit and finally I pulled my ripped jeans up my waist.

"Done!" I sighed happily, closing the washroom door behind me. Right when I was about to leave my room, I heard a car honk as I slowly peeked my head out.

A few trucks stood in front of a house opposite to mine as I watched them slowly. I observed a man removing two boxes from the truck as he carried it into the house.

Another car pulled up as I saw a man in black shirt and tight black jeans getting out of the car. Two other individuals had bowed at him as he slightly bowed back at them with a cold expression.

"Mafia?" I mumbled confused.

Suddenly, a girl came from the house rushing towards the guy as they hugged for quite a long time.

"A couple?" I mumbled again trying to guess who this person really was. After a long time, I thought he was just a new neighbor who wanted a place to live and moved in front of ours.

But wait, why in front of ours when there plenty of other empty houses down the street? I wondered but shrugged my thoughts off, opening my bedroom door.

I walked down the stairs as I folded a piece of bread, stuffing it in my mouth. "Monkey." I heard Jun Myeon mutter and I flicked his forehead walking out.

"Ouch!" I smiled until my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller ID and my face brightened up in excitement.

"Jiminiepabo❤" The ID showed as I immediately picked it up. "Hey!" I smiled even though I knew he can't see me.

"Hey Mins!" He said over the phone.

"What's up? Did you get my there? Oh wait you did?!So soon?!" I asked as he answered me back, chuckling at my amount of questions. "Hey mins I've reached here, I'm just resting in my bed right now!" I giggled and replied,

"Ooh! By the way there's this creepy neighbor who just moved in front of our house today and he looks..I don't know I haven't seen his face yet." I said walking on the footpath and I turned my head towards the new neighbour's house. To find him, staring at me.

He looked pretty handsome. His hair was colored in slight honey brown, his doe shaped eyes staring at me as if piercing and ripping out my soul, his lips lifting up into a crooked sort of smile. Quickly, I turned my head and listened to Jimin, gulping at the contact.

"Also! Did you see the news, there's a killer who kills people with no mercy!" Jimin stated as my lips curved into a dumb expression. "That's what a killer does Jimin." I sighed and he did the same back.

"No, I don't want to. Okay fine. I'll be there!"Jimin said talking to someone as I waited patiently on the line. He whined at the unknown and I heard shuffling.

"Mins, I've have to go, but before that. I want to tell you something which is, I heard a new killer broke into the city. People call him the 'Killer Bunny' and according to the news says, he's currently in Seoul but no idea where he is exactly. I really suggest you stay as safe as possible okay?" I hummed in response and he continued.

"One more thing! If you wanna recognize him the 'Killer Bunny', he actually wears a bunny mask." He exclaimed and an 'okay' escaped my mouth.

"Ya okay bye!" I said and hung up after a few minutes of a great conversation.

My head awkwardly turned around and I still found the neighbor glaring at me. I felt uncomfortable.

"Hi!" I felt an arm hugging mine. I looked over to see Nara smiling. I smiled back as we both slowly walked to school. I could still see the neighbors house not so far away from us as I looked over at his window.

And there he stood, smirking at me.

Why can't I tell anything?

Why can't I tell Nara that I feel something about the new neighbor?

I feel something. But what?

Whatever I felt, I shrugged all my thoughts and pushed them to linger in the back of my mind, as I continued to walk away with Nara.

-A/N-
Chapter 2!! How was it? I feel so happy today lol dk why. Don't forget to vote and comment! Who is that neighbour? Any guesses?
Love ya! Uwu

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro