Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

[ Minseo's POV ]

"Baby wake up." A sweet voice called out to me. My entire body was in so much pain and agony. I couldn't lift a finger. 

"Baby. I know you are awake, please open your eyes. I can't see you like this." The voice sounded so pleasing and beautiful but sorrowful and hurt at the same time. The words ringed in my ears as if large bells have been ringing beside my ear for a long time. It sounded familiar. 

"Oh god." It was a man. His tone came shaky as he spoke, so I assumed he was tearing up. But why can't I open my eyes?

After a few attempts, my tired eyes finally fluttered open and I expected bright light to shine on my eyes but instead, was met with silent darkness except the sobbing sound beside me. A sudden pain shot right through my abdomen and between my thighs. 

My eyes widened as tears blurred my eyes because of the unbearable pain. My mind wandered around to all the possibilities that might have happened to me and who this person beside me was.

"Ah," I moaned when a small throbbing pain ran through my forehead. I couldn't think straight because of how much the pain was. 

"Oh my god baby you are awake!" The guy beside me mentioned and pulled me into a squeeze. I coughed out a few times by the sudden pull and my hands traveled around his back, until I pushed him away when I felt some sort of fluid on my fingers. 

"W-what w-what happened?" He stuttered. 

It was Jungkook. 

Jungkook? Oh no. No not him. 

"Y-your.." I couldn't speak, I felt very drained and tired to speak except that my throat was dry. "..your back. Its," I paused again as I pushed myself to sit up, but fell right back down.

What the heck happened to me?

"What's on my back?" He turned stern.

I kept brushing my fingers against each other, feeling uneasy with the feeling it caused. "There's blood." I breathed out,finally saying it. Jungkook tilted his head to the side, giggling as he wiped his hot tears.

"I've been waiting for you to wake up for two days and you're worried about the blood on my back."

"Jungkook its blood! What did you do?" I sat up finally and wiped the blood on my fingers on the mattress I was sleeping on since it felt kind of uncomfortable and I didn't know where to wipe it. 

"I killed Nara. Its her blood, duh!" He stated and clapped his hands together at his achievement.

"Bro what?" I felt my eyes widening as I gasped. 

My reaction was like this not because he had killed Nara, but the way he was acting. "Why, don't you want her to be dead?" Jungkook's eyes transformed into a darker vibe giving me goosebumps as he crossed his arms, raising an eyebrow at me. "N-no of course I wanted her dead! I was just-" He cut me off.

"Good. Go and take a shower, I'll be leaving." That was when I realized the surroundings. It neither looked like my home, nor was it Jungkook's or should I say not even the one we entered to save Jimin. 

"Where are we?" I asked.

"In a safe place honey. In the safest place you'll ever be." Jungkook gave me a small peck and walked out of the room before I could say anything and I sighed, feeling numb. 

Life has become weird nowadays. I can't even look at Jungkook like a person who did not force a gun into my hand and shoot a friend. 

The room wasn't very old or was it brand new. It was just a simple room just like any other but with an odd big box placed at the edge of the room. It looked similar but I shrugged it off, standing up.

Striding towards the bathroom, I took a look at myself in the mirror. This was the first time I've felt scared of my own appearance. My hair was tangled badly and a few strands were sticking out,my lip was bruised and I had a small scratch on my right cheek. 

The dress I wore wasn't the one I wore all this while as far as I remembered. It was a black shirt with a pair of black shorts. Until I realized I wasn't wearing anything under. 

He really saw me naked, didn't he?

As much as I was concerned about the exposure, exhaustion led me to forget it all. 

After freshening up, I walked out only to see another pair of dress neatly placed on the bed. Holding my towel tightly, I walked slowly towards the bed and quickly concealed my body with them, sighing when I finished.

Just then, a knock was heard on the door. "Come in?" I sat on the bed.

"Damn you look good in my hoodie." 

"Jungkook," I spoke and walked to him, closing the door as I held his hand, leading him to the bed. "What are we going to do, love?" He wiggled his eyebrows and his lips twitched into a playful smirk. "No! Sit down. And now tell me where I am." 

I instructed and Jungkook plopped himself on the bed instead of sitting, his arms wide open on either sides of the bed, leaving me no space to even sit. 

"I told you. We are in a safe place." He said, staring up at the ceiling with no expression. "Jungkook its not funny. Has it been days? How did I faint? Tell me what happened please,I'm going crazy. Jun Myeon is going to-" "Stop mentioning him!" Jungkook replied, annoyed at my speech. 

I rolled my eyes and Jungkook sat up, averting his gaze.

"I'm so done with you getting mad on Jun Myeon. Come on, he is just my brother-" "He is not your brother,Minseo!"He gritted his teeth,balling his fists.

"Stop kook. He is my brother and my family-" "You don't have a family!"Jungkook shouted making me flinch. Tears pooled around my eyes when I realized what he said. 

My fingers which were pricking my nails now loosened,as if they were lifeless now. Suddenly,a drop went down my cheek and fell on the floor. 

Jungkook realized what he had said and stood up,apologizing countless times.

"I thought I could trust you and tell you about my past, kook. You are unbelievable." I spat and pushed him away while sobbing, entering the bathroom door. 

Before Jungkook could follow, the door slammed shut in front of him.

I fell on my knees as all the memories slowly invaded my mind, leaving no space for my other thoughts. "Minseo I'm sorry! Please open the door!"

"Go away Jungkook. I want some time alone." I said,wiping my tears. "No open up! I am not leaving." He said and tried to break in, until he lost interest and walked away or so that was what I thought. 

Opening the door after knowing there was no sign of him,I stepped outside and grabbed my phone from the nightstand, exiting the room I was in. "So you really left huh?" I felt sad remembering Jungkook's attitude. As soon as I left the room, there were numerous doors in the long hallway. 

"Holy crap. Where am I?" I asked myself, taking gentle steps towards somewhere I wasn't sure about.

That was until my hands met with the handle of one of the doors. My curiosity got the best of me as I pressed the handle, pushing the door wide open as I stepped in. I did want to think it was just a normal room, but no, it was a room full of photos and pictures. 

My eyebrows twitched and I desperately tried to walk forth, to get a clear glance at the pictures. Until I realized all of them were only me. 

Only me. 

The entire walls were fully covered with my photos. I gasped and my jaw dropped. I wanted to curse badly at the person who did this but something held me in.

Suddenly, I felt two arms slide around my waist causing me to flinch. I knew it was Jungkook and something around him didn't feel right this time. I've always felt comfortable and happy around him but this was different. 

Immediately, I turned all the way and yanked away from his grip, pouting as I remembered what he had told me minutes back. "Baby I'm sorry. Please forgive me, I did not mean any of that," His eyes and nose were red and that was enough for me to show my soft spot to him.

"Its fine." My voice wavered. He stepped forward and hugged me tightly, rubbing my back. I hugged him back, still a bit mad at him. After a few minutes of forgiving and hugging each other, he pulled away and smiled cheekily. 

\He was about to say something,but my phone rang,getting him irritated. I gave him a glare and noticed it was a call from Taehyung, feeling confused. As soon as I swiped the call button, I listened to the person speak.

"M-Minseo this is Taehyung." He spoke,breathing heavily. "O-oh Tae! Uh yeah anything wrong?" I was scared he would ask me about Jimin. It was bad to cover Jimin's death since they're best friends but I preferred to stay quiet, first listening to what he had to say.

"I'm in Seoul now and," He took a pause. Crap. "W-what y-you're in Seoul so soon?" I stuttered on my words, nagging at myself for doing so.

"Yeah and I uh actually came to your house to talk about something and also stay over for a while but I found uh your," His voice started cracking.

"T-taehyung is everything fine there? Is my roommate doing good?" I asked, feeling somewhat uneasy about his answer. "Actually I called the police because when I came home, I uh found him dead."

-A/N-
Finally another update!!Arghh its stressing to write three books the same time. Man,I'm happy this book gonna end soon. I don't have a lot to talk about tho. But damn,someone killed her roomate aka brother. Don't forget to vote and comment!Love ya!
Uwu❤

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro