Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The day ended as they overall went through this three cases. They went over to the crime areas , investigating more and questioning the close ones of the victims and reopening every file and interrogating all the suspects . Thoroughly they went over through their life its a pity to know how one had tried all his life ,to achieve something but in the end they hadn't had the opportunity to get a taste of their achievements all three victims had a not so good background they emerged from all that working their ass off only to left with pure agony at the end.

Their fall from grace was so hard that they died.

Pov...

Yoongi paced left and right his mind racking as the lose of required information, the veins on his fore head peaked out as his fingers fiddled through the tapes of the victims death.

Different scenarios flashed past his mind...

Ring ring...

He took out his phone placing it btw his ears and shoulders slightly tilting head as eyes still focused as if capturing every minute details 

Person : sir, we have reached the area . The officers are on action we have got the album you informed us about.

Yoongi  : good, keep it safe and keep on  update me with even minute things

( this case involved his own life so ge can't slack off even its for a minute )

Person: Sure sir ...sir can the team just continue tomorrow morning? The weather here is hectic the lightening and thunder is making things difficult. The squad is tired too.

Yoongi: No , carry on your tasks you dare not back off due to the excuse of weather.

Person: with all respect sir its not only about weather , the electricity went off like for 4hrs now , the loud noise makes it harder for us to communicate & the signals from the tower is buffering . On top of that this house is more older than my granny's granny and the ceilings are leaking with crack noises here and there, it's possible for the ceiling to fall down a-

Yoongi : Thats enough, Go ahead take rest but make sure the rain doesn't spoil anything inside and don't leave the certain areas with proper guideline and instructions.

Person: sure sir , thankyou.

*****ends calll******

Yoongi Pov

These losers, just bcoz of some rain they are putting their work on hold , The one thing thats buffering is their brain .
Why did i even send such an useless team without will power like are they still traine's ?
I am going crazy here , i hope jiminie is safe from all this sh**.

And this killer what is he? A kindergardner?seriously like  Writing letters ? Can't he just do a logo or something? Even i can go around marking people just diff a** numbers....That fking Kim Taehyung i am gonna buy his a slate and chalk.

Yoongi : Annyeong jungkookahh , where are you.

Jk : At home hyungie i am doing some chores .

Yoongi :  ohk

Jk : wae ? Is there any help you need ?

Yoongi: well were is the so called innocent man you have there ? Is he enjoying his time?

Jk : probably Yes , he is currently...wat..ching Simpson's show

Yoongi: Great , well i am at a store now so can you ask him who he likes the most? Spider Man or Thor ?

JK : wae hyungie?

Yoongi : Go ask him apparently your lil roomie loves writes letting so i guessed he likes colouring too

Well jungkook couldn't completely understand with what yoongi was indicating but he followed his hyungie's words and asked the man who had a wide grin on his face as his nose scrunched up as he giggled as ge starred up at the scene, Taehyung answered with a quick spider man which jungkook .

Jk : hyungie he said spiderman but i love Iron man can you get me one too..please?

Yoongi: who asked you which one you like ?

Jk : little mean aren't you ? *Gasp* am i not your fav now ? Have you started liking this alien ? Hyung i am serious i am bet-

***Yoongi hangs up****

Yoongi pov
What am I ,  a Joke or Jocker?

The day was tiring he needed a good rest to start the day tomorrow he packed his stuff wanting to reach his safe place where the chaos of work didn't bothered him.

After securing the files , he locked his cabin his pace sloppy but quick he reached his car as he inserted the key turning it on and starts driving humming the melody that burst out the speaker, music was his passion and it alwys calmed him down . 20min passed as his pulled up at the garage , he got out and walked towards the door the night was cold and he was tired a perfect time to cuddle warm up in bed he rang the bell , shuffles were heard behind the wooden door but soon it stopped as the door opened a warm hands embraced his slightly cold body .

Jimin : yoonie i was really worried i  thought you would be again working overtime today.

Yoongi replied with a small i miss you

As they both made their way into the hall as their hands never leaving each other both were comfortable.

A sweet home with sweet couple

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro