.00 - request page / introduction

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

— hello, dear readers ! thank you for stopping by to read this story of mine !

— really, i wanted to find more stories that included characters like kaigaku, yoriichi, and even haganezuka ! then came the idea of making my own stories with said characters and more - which is why this story exists !

— now, before i get to accepting requests that'll (hopefully) come in, there are some ground rules that must be established !

— 01 . i will accept requests, as stated above ! don't be shy : i'll be sure to look at everyone's requests so i can write something for y'all !

— however, i will decline any requests (or cut out a specific part of said request) if it includes one of the following :

— incest

— canon x canon

— canon x oc

— non - con / rape

— unhealthy relationships (abuse, cheating, yandere, etc.)

— age gap / pedophilia / etc.

— smut / nsfw with minors ( ie. muichiro, tanjiro, zenitsu, ect. )

— 02 . i will try to keep the characters in character ! for example :

— tanjiro & kyojuro = happy, typically emit a happy aura, capable of falling in love

— muzan = narcissistic, typically emits a morbid aura, love is considered nearly impossible due to his personality (but is still possible)

— 03 . when requesting, it'd be very helpful to put a little description or the like on how you'd like the story to play out ! even a little detail would help me write ! ^^

— example : 'kyojuro x shy!fem! reader, preferably fluff where they help one another cook something.'

— 04 . i won't be able to immediately write out the requests, so it'd be wonderful if you could be patient with me ! if you're willing to wait, then it'd be greatly appreciated !

— 05 . my writing isn't the best (in my opinion), so please bare with me if something doesn't meet your standards! ><

— 06 . spoilers may be included in the book, so please be wary of that ! i'll put a warning whenever spoilers are in a oneshot, however, so no worries ! ^^

— 07 . leaving little snippets of feedback or simple comments on how you may or may not have liked the story help a lot, actually ! even if your thirsting over a character (which is completely fine with me - boys n' girls h o t), it'll make my day ! ^^

— 08 . the oneshots may be relatively short (500 words - 2000 words depending on my mood), so i apologize for that sincerely ! i'm trying to get better with writing and i believe this is one of the best ways to start !

— so, with all that cleared up..

— please, have fun reading my story ! and don't be shy with requesting things ! ^^

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro