Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The battle of the Sirens got closer and Closer day by day. They could dance to the music. They knew thier music. They had thier clothes. One thing was missing. Practicing singing together. This is where Natsu would always get nervous.

Not because of a lack of faith inability or incompatibilities. Because Laxus was hot. If Natsu knew one thing for sure about himself, is that he was gay as hell. Natsu had a big fat gay crush on Laxus.

He was strong, hot, a little complicated concerning emotion; No matter how static he acted, Natsu knew he cared; He's grown nicer, There was also the fact that he used to look up to Laxus a lot. Every year spending time with Laxus for this one thing, it hurts.

Natsu wished they hung out more, that they were closer than just 'guildmates' or 'Dance Partners'. It wasn't full on SeNpaI nOtiCe mE!!1!!!1! but more like I love you and I want you to be happy even if that isn't with me. Natsu did want to kiss him and cuddle him and other things of sorts but he will never let it control him. Yandere did not apply to him.

Natsu knew nothing of Laxus' sexuality or if he was even single. 

oh man, that would be tough.

Natsu certainly wasn't a homewrecker. 

All Natsu would have to do is ask though, I suppose Natsu did have a shot.

It was slim, but it was still a shot.

Laxus was a gay disaster. He admitted to himself a while ago that Natsu was damn cute. The only reason why he didn't step down form doing this, considering he didn't really care for it, was because of Natsu. It was really the only thing that gave him an excuse to be even somewhat intimate with him.  Natsu didn't help his cuteness when he wore dresses, they suited him, oddly. 

Laxus was good at predicting things, one thing he didn't though was Natsu Dragneel at his door at noon.

"Natsu?"

"Hi, Laxus."

"Uh, want to come in?" 

"Sure."

"So, what's up?" Laxus sat on his couch.

"I want to practice singing with you!" Natsu said with a glint of determination in his eyes leaning over him slightly.

Laxus smirked, Natsu's cute-ness knew no bounds.

Laxus pulled Natsu under his arm onto the couch.

"L-laxus?" Natsu blushed

"We should hang out more," Laxus yawned.

"Yeah, let's talk." Natsu smiled, "So uh, are you dating someone?"

Laxus smirked, "No, Natsu, I didn't know you were a flirt."

Natsu went beet red, "That wasn't- I uh- I didn't mean-"

"Calm down." Laxus rubbed his head, "Well what about you flirt?"

"Nah."

"Cool."

"..."

"...Do...you...like anime?"

"Yea, video-games?" 

"Yeah."

"This is awkward."

"Yeah."