#1.2 - Bonus Chapter - "21 Questions"

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

(Part 2- Continued from previous)

"Okay, ummm.. Have I ever made you feel uncomfortable with anything I say or do?" He asked softly looking into her eyes. 

"Shivaay, " she held his hand. " we've been married for two years and more, and there is absolutely nothing about whatever you say or do that has made me uncomfortable. You never leave any room for any." She kissed his hand. 

He smiled at her. 

"But yes of course you make me uncomfortable around people all the time!" She said leaving his hand behind.

"OH that...Mrs. Oberoi is a default feature." he winked.

She giggled. "My turn!"

"If I ran away, where would you look for me?" She smartly asked.

"What kind of question is that. I will either be running with you, after you or before you!" He said stupidly.

She smiled. Her heart jumping with happiness. She wasn't expecting any particular answer. But out of random that question came into her head and she wanted to see his reaction.

"I am giving you a hard one. Do you think a marriage can survive without sex?"

She gaped at him. She had no particular answer. She looked at him thoughtfully. "If ours survived , I think it can. "

"Are you sure?" He said looking intently at her. 

"This is a hard question! A very hard one. Because.."

"Because..." 

How could she explain to him that, that the proximity was a way of becoming one. That last bit that attached you. That meeting of male and female energy that created bliss. 

"I skip!" she said softly as her cheeks colored up.

He smiled. "One penalty!" He winked.

"What's the one thing you'd want to change in 'our' life so far?"

He smiled. "I'd want a child marriage with you. "

She gaped at him terrified. "What!"

He laughed. "Anika that way I would get so much more time with you!" 

She took he pillow and started hitting him playfully.  "Okay relax. my turn." he said holding the pillow.

"What's that one thing about our first night, you can never forget?" He asked, with the charming teasing grin back on his face. 

"Not again Shivaay." She shook her head. Sitting still she went back down the memory lane. 

"When you said, You'd love me till our last breath."

Shivaay had to agree. That his wife was. a tough competition to him. Every time he took it his way, she had her way. "Can I kiss?" He asked dumbly.

She smiled at him cutely. "Since when did you have to ask?"

"No we are playing right now so..time please." Saying that he moved closer. Much to her surprise he kissed her forehead. His lips sealing a promise to always keep what he said that day.

"Okay let's resume." He said sitting back. She gazed at him fondly.

"What?" He asked drawing his eyebrows upwards. 

"The game. If we had a love marriage, how do you think our story would be?"

"That's... your type. I think only you can come up with the best love story for us. Considering the fact that you are the romantic one. But isn't ours still. Love Marriage? I mean..we practically did fall in love before we married."

"But when did you confess?" She asked.

"At the mandap before we did the exchange of garlands. " he smiled remembering it.

"Exactly!" 

"In fact Anika...that is a perfect Love Marriage. I said I love you and immediately married you. "

She laughed. "You are too cute..." She extended her hands.

"Anika no. No pulling cheeks."

She pouted and then made a face.

"My turn." He said excitedly. " One thing you would change about me?"

She hummed thinking. 

"Nothing."

"Are you sure Mrs. Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi."

"Yes!" She smiled.

"Impressive."

"Maybe cut this ego of yours."

"Whatever."

"If I commit the most horrendous mistake, what would you do?" She asked looking at him intently.

He took a deep breath. "You can't.."

"We are humans. What if I do?" Her tone was soft.

"I will become your mirror, to help you realise. Then your weapon to fight for the right."

She couldn't bat an eyelid while looking at him. Kiss him already Anika! Her heart whispered. 

"My turn. " He tore away the eye lock. "What can I do to show you how much I love you?"

She stared at him. This game was becoming much more than a game. 

"That question does not have an answer." She said gazing into his bluish orbs that were filled with ripples of love.

"Two penalties!" He said still looking at her.

She was so lost in him that she didn't want to even argue over it. 

"Anika.."

She smiled shyly. "How long do you plan to play this game?"

She now was grinning.

" Hmm..Until you get frustrated and proceed to something else." 

His smile was charming and alluring.

Anika scooted closer. "Your chance."

"Where do you want me to touch you right now?" He asked huskily. 

She stared at him her breath hitched. She wanted to scream everywhere. But decided to keep going till it went. "My heart!"

He grinned. The way she stared at him he was losing not just the game but also his control over his is senses. 

"What about me turns you on?" She asked. 

He stared at her. Not believing she had showed the confidence to ask that. "Your willingness."

She blushed. Not knowing how she was able to keep her hands off him being so close to him on their bed. 

"Your chance." She almost whispered. 

"What's the dirtiest dream you have had about us?"

"None."

"Impossible."

"It's none. "

"That's a lie. "

She trembled slightly.

"It's me Anika. Say it."

"Under a starlit sky, just you and me on an endless stretch of grassland. " 

"That's Beautiful not dirty. " He whispered nuzzling into her hair, slowly holding her elbows as he kneeled now. 

"Do I match up to your needs?" She asked closing her eyes. A question she wanted to ask him for a long time now. 

"Perfectly, in right proportion!" He said peppering kisses along the length of her neck. She blushed holding tightly to his shoulder.

"Do I ever ask for too much?" He asked almost hugging her. "No. Just as much as I want to give."

Her answer got him fluttering inside. Only she could answer in that diplomatic yet beautiful way.

"Are you still somewhere mad at me for whatever happened?"

She pulled him closer. "No. You've kissed each and every of my insecurity away."

" Are we done yet?" She asked.

"I don't know." He grinned cheekily. "You don't want to give up on this game?"

"No. I want you to give up."

"I have a better option." He whispered huskily into her ears.

She smiled, as he cupped her face. With utmost gentleness their lips met. Both letting go the urge to win. Between them no one could win. It was their love that one. The union as intense and magical as always.

Gently pulling her to himself, he wrapped his arm around her waist, not breaking the kiss. She encircled her arms around his neck. In one quick move he got her laid below. She giggled as he broke the kiss. "Desperate?"

"I am going to kiss you a lot more now. Now that I know your secret." He winked at her.

"And I know your buttons too!" She winked pulling him, to drift into their love of world, yet again.

Bonus 

Bonus Chapter Ends Here.

------------------------------------

Signing Off

-Anami!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro