2. why

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Why did I love her?

Well, damn, I can give a never ending list on why I loved her. Or better yet, the songs I've written about her. I'm pretty sure I've poured all my heart and soul about her into those.

Cha Gayoung was just so amazing. She was bright and optimistic. I'm pretty sure she never hated a person, even though there were times when our friends pissed her off, she would forgive and forget instantly. That's just how she was. She'd rather move on from anything complicated than to dwell on it. It's not progress, she would say.

Her heads was always in the clouds, always dreaming. She always wanted to try new things, pulling me along with her. A lot of things I tried for the first time had been with her. Like, we went rollerblading before, but decided that it's not for us because we're both kind of clumsy.

She's also the most hardworking person I know. Honestly so damn smart it's insane, that's why she was a year ahead of me in school even though we're the same age.

Gayoung helped me realize my strengths and my talents. She inspired me so damn much.

She always supported me. Whenever I felt down or if I needed motivation, she was always there to cheer me up. She usually succeeded, whether she sang in a funny voice or danced stupidly... she knew how to put a smile on my face.

Dear god.

I miss her smile.

It was brighter than my entire future.

She was the most beautiful person I've ever met.

And without her, I'm not sure about anything in my life anymore.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro