(16)🚶🏻‍♀️ Going Somewhere...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

After Some Days

Krishna Balaram and Subhadra were sitting on a bench in the garden.

Subhadra - "Bhrathashree! Dau! Day after tomorrow is the festival in Raivataka Mountain. So who is going to dance with me"

Balaram - "Gudiya I don't know how to dance and all so please don't drag your sweet dau for it"

Subhadra - "Bhratha Gada fell down from the tree and injured his leg. So the one and only one left is Bhratha Krishnaaa!"

Kanha - "Whaaaaaat!!!"

Balaram *cheering* - "Kanha Kanha Kanha Kanha"

At that moment, Gada came there with the help of Mandvi and some Boys.

Gada - "What's going on?"

Balaram - "We were just enlivening Kanha. Because he is so Shy to dance".

Kanha - "Who said I am shy! I am not Shy! The problem is I don't know How to Dance!!"

Balaram - "Don't try to lie your way out Kanha, I know very well that you know how to dance"

Subhadra - "No Sweat! I will teach you some dance steps today"

Gada - "Go on Govind!" and then pushed Kanha

Subhadra - "Good so now I am your Teacher and you are my Student"

Kanha nodded his head.

Subhadra - "First thing we need to do is to greet Bhumi Devi in order to receive a blessing from her. We ask for Her blessing because we dance on the earth. So now do as I say."

Subhadra showed the steps and Kanha did the same.

Subhadra - "Now keep your hands in Tripadaka ( Mudra (hand gesture) in Classical dance ) like this, Then turn around and position your fingers in Mayura ( Another Mudra in Classical dance ) 

But Kanha looked in another direction.

Subhadra - "Uf not there! here" *while turning his face with her hands*

Kanha was admiring his little sister's cute expressions.

Subhadra - "Okay Nicely done! Now I will teach Dandiya dance, That will be easier for you"

The Day of Festival

The night came closer and closer. The city was decorated with lamps and other decorations. After the Pooja, it was the dance performance by Kanha and Subhadra. All were captivated by their mesmerizing dance. Each and every step were graceful. And mostly their charming smile.

https://youtu.be/Q4VfF_eDkZY

( The dance is till 1:52 mins, Don't mind the lyrics )

After the dance everyone stood up and clapped their hands. Krishna and Subhadra looked at each other and they beamed from ear to ear.

Balaram ran to the stage and hugged them tightly ( A bit too tight )

Kanha - "Aaaa Dau! I am not your enemy"

Balaram broke the hug and they greeted the audience.

A few days later in the study

Soldier - "Maharaj ki jay ho! Raj Guru has come to meet you"

Vasudev - "Why did you stop him? Let him in"

Soldier - "Jo Agya Maharaj"

Raj Guru entered. Vasudev bowed and greeted him.

Raj Guru - "I have come here to discuss an important matter with you"

Vasudev - "What is it Raj Guru? Please tell me"

Raj Guru - "It is about the education of our Rajkumari, She is the most erudite girl I have ever seen! Now it is the time for her to go to the Kanyakul"

Vasudev stood still, tears brimmed in his eyes, As he can never imagine a day without her. She was everything to him. His happiness, His joy His existence...

Raj Guru noticed his silence and said - " It is for your daughter's good! For Dwaraka's pride!"

Vasudev - "We will find the best Kanyakul and send her there along with Mandvi"

Raj Guru smiled and nodded.

Next Day

Subhadra was packing her bag she was both happy and in meantime a bit sad. She was happy as she can learn new things and make many friends and was sad because she want to leave her beloved family. Rohini and Devaki were too helping her in packing.

Suddenly Rohini hugged Subhadra tightly and started weeping hardly. Tears were also present in Devaki's eyes as she consider Subhadra as her own daughter.

Rohini *while crying* - "Subhadra Putri don't leave your mother"

Subhadra - "Maiya! I will not leave you, I will return back after some years, As soon as I reach Kanyakul I will write to you. I am always with you ma, I am always with you"  while saying this tears rolled down her cheeks.

After some time they broke the hug.

Rohini - "I am proud of you Putri! I am very proud of you! Even at this small age, you are so mature. I am sure that you will grow into a great lady! My blessing will be always with you dear" saying so she kissed her forehead.

Devaki quickly wiped her tears and said - "Putri, You go take bath and come to the dining room. We will feed you that much food that you will not feel hungry till you return back".

Subhadra smiled.

Devaki - "Come Jiji"

She quickly took bath and came out sat in front of the mirror and started braiding her beautiful long hair.

Gada stepped into the room with tearful eyes.

Gada - "Is it true Behan? Are you leaving for Kanyakul tomorrow?"

Subhadra - "Yes Bhrathashree"

Gada hugged her.

Gada - "I will miss you sooooo much Behan! And also your pranks"

Subhadra *while breaking the hug* - "Don't worry about that Bhrathashree! I will prank you once I reached back from Kanyakul. And soon you will go to Gurukul and will get many friends. That time will you forget about this little sister?"

Gada - "How can I forget you Ladli, When I get friends in Gurukul I will definitely tell about you to my Best Friends. And I will write to you once I settle there".

Subhadra - "Now let's go and help Mandvi in packing"

In Balaram's room

Balaram after hearing that their Gudiya was leaving tomorrow became depressed he was standing on the balcony controlling his emotions. He was thinking about their Ladli's birth, Her cute smile, her sweet words, her care for her brothers all in a haste. Without even he knew, A lone drop of tear fell from his eyes. Kanha saw this and placed his hands on his shoulder. Balaram turned and placed his head on his shoulder. And Kanha slightly stroked his hair.

Balaram *in choked voice* - "Our...Gudiya is going tomorrow...I want to see her... every day...I will miss...her a lot. You and our Ladli is my heart"

Kanha - "You will not miss her Dau, Whenever you feel like missing her just close your eyes and look at your heart. Because it is the place where you can find her. Gudiya will come back after some years that time our Little sis will be a young beautiful lady who will make us Proud. So for that, she should go to Kanyakul"

Balaram wiped his tears and nodded.

Kanha - "Hmm...Come let's go to the dining room. Maiya may have made Makhan for me"

Balaram facepalmed and said - "OMG! This Kanha will never change"

After having the appetizing dinner Subhadra went to her bedroom and sat on the bed she started thinking about tomorrow. It is the first time she is staying away from her family. She clutched a pillow and started weeping silently.

Krishna sensed his sister's unhappiness, Took his flute, and started playing it. Subhadra slowly sat straight wiped her tears and ran towards the garden. She saw her Bhrathashree and hugged him tightly. He stroked her hair smoothly and assured her.

https://youtu.be/c5f1Nu4qCJc

( Don't mind the lyrics and Mahadev )

The Next Day

Everyone was waiting for Subhadra in the Hall.

Devaki - "Where is Subhadra?"

Subhadra - "I am here Maiya"

She was wearing a simple saffron Saree without any jewelry but also she was looking so pretty.

She took the blessings of elders.

Vasudev - "Go Putri, Go and study and make us proud"

Subhadra - "I will Pithashree"

Rohini - "We will be waiting for you dear"

Mandvi and Subhadra mounted on their chariot and left for Kanyakul. 

So this is the 16th chapter.

Hope you all liked it 

Vote and Comment

HARE KRISHNA🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro